Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 pm
she leaves to go around the village  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 am
rahenno arrives at the training grounds still holding the book. "now what was that jutsu, oh yeah cold front, the user's eyes tomas begans to spin and the wind, rain, and snow storm begins to pick up eventually ccausing great amount of damage, this could seem useful, lets try it" rahenno puts the book down and forms the handsigns, the sky starts to darken but it only rains and nothing else happens. "ok got to try that again"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:30 am
"ok lets try again, cold front" he from the handsigns the rain that already started to pick up and it gets dangerously colder "this is awesome but it still needs work" rahenno said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:50 am
rahenno forms handsigns once again "cold front" this time snow starts to fall and it's truly below freezing "man it is cold out here and i like it" he said with a smile as here released the jutsu  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Angel flew into the training grounds. He saw a few people training. He decided to pick out Rahenno. He dived down at him."Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind" A huge whirlwind with sharp spikes of wind formed around Rahenno, the wind lunged in from all directions.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Xantos was able to follow Angel long enough to catch up with the attack
he moved in front of the spikes.
"rotation!"
he repelled the spikes away.
"who are you and what do you want!  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:35 pm
(wtf dude where you come from)

rahenno jumpand use the wind to his advantage "fuuton renkuudan (compress air ball)" rahenno fares the ball towards angel "why are you here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:37 pm
(i was passing through the gate and he just happend to blow it up when i got through so i decided to follow if you want to fight i'll leave, your choice)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Angel caught the wind ball and threw it back."I am the master of wind. I am here to attack your village, haven't you heard of the war.Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind" He swung the wind at Rahenno, it formed a blade.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:40 pm
"YOU DUMB MOTHER ********!!!!!!!!!!!" SUSUMU SCREAMS DOWN AT ANGEL, lightening charging all around her body. "TODAY YOU DIE!" a chakra scalpel forms in her left hand which is aspicously charged with lightening as well. she thrusts her hand towards his neck hoping to taste his blood.  

Eris5

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:41 pm
"...wrong date i think it's next friday ain't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:42 pm
(the dont start til june 20, sorry but your abit early)

rahenno land on the ground "master of wind huh, please when i last saw you, you couldnt hold your own against jedi and naro" rahenno took out his ice katana "but if its a fight you want, come get some" he said pointing his katana at angel  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 pm
jedi appeared next to rahenno looks like fun jedi activates sharingan  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm
(yeha...bit early...shouldn't an akatsuki know his Zero-Hour?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm
rahenno activates stage three of hyouton "i want answer or i'll blow both you out of here" (not you thefire(sorry dont know rp name) angel)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games