Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:02 pm
((No fainting? How disappointing. Ah, well. Alcina will just have to try harder next time. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:24 pm
( He's too angry to faint. rofl Do you want Kisuna to grow into a perverted guy like the majority of men? )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:17 pm
((Of course not. He shall faint because of his cuteness and inexperience with women. Particularly ones like Alcina that are out to embarrass the hell out of him. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 pm
( Don't worry! He'll realize soon after, get a nosebleed and faint. I promise. 4laugh )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:44 pm
Her green eyes blinked several times as she saw Alcina. At first it was out of confusion after her sudden jump, then to her nervous nature. However, it passed by as quickly as a breeze of refreshing wind. Her eyes brightened as she brightly smiled.

"Alcina-'neechan! I was worried... I sent him back and I was hoping you'd get back in time..." She laughed softly, a playful smile widening. Clapping her hands she tilted her head. "Oh.. if you get food now and we go back we can try and finish it. I'm sure we all could use the laugh!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 pm
(( twisted

*cough* Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. It's just been busy around here lately. sweatdrop ))

Alcina felt the evil compartment of her heart grow to an all encompassing aura. She grinned evilly, completely forgetting about the snake she had stuffed down her shirt. "Yes, let's! Then we've got to get everybody moving, cause we've got a lot of road to cover today."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 pm
(( XD it's alright, it's that time of year.))

Midori's temperment had changed to sulking to an overwhelming happiness. She had forgotten completely about the snake boy as she clasped Alcina-'neechan's hands.

"We'll just bring the food with us then? We musn't miss-- ah...waste time!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:09 pm
"Yeah! You go prepare to spring the trap, and I'll be the bait, kay? I'll meet you over there in a few seconds..." Oh, yeah, I should probably get Kisuna out of my shirt first... He's had enough of a view. "I'll be right there..."

Alcina quickly moved off a little ways where she could both prepare for her entrance and remove the snake from her bra. "You can come out now," she said softly.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:26 pm
Taking his chance, Kisuna immediately slid off of Alcina and took a deep breath to appreciate air. He felt his face get red, not knowing whether from embarrassment or anger. "That's not a very nice place to shove me in, Nee-chan~" He shivered.

Kisuna sighed, "Y'know Alcina-nee-chan, although I don't know what this... trap is...." He warned her, "I hope it doesn't hurt anyone...." He gave up knowing that she wouldn't bother to listen anyway. Girls are stubborn like that.

As he continued to move away so they can prepare, Midori came into his view. He didn't bother to make any contact with her. No, his plan must be fool-proof to her. No interaction, no trouble, he thought to himself. He traveled his way back into the cave without Alcina or Midori's knowing, understanding that Sui was there to keep him company.

Sui looked up to see a snake crawl into the cave. His reflexes shot in and he immediately covered Taffy to protect her from it. However, the snake looked too familiar... and to this he was glad. A look of relief washed over his face and he welcomed the animal.

"Hey Kisuna...."

"I can't believe you're able to like that girl." He complained immedidately. "I don't even know if she even deserves to be a girl!"

Sui shrugged. "You two will have to get along eventually."

"Pfft!" Kisuna scoffed. "Never. That girl is rotten."

"She's not bad, Kisuna." Sui defended, "Maybe she just doesn't like kids her age."

"Well, that's not my fault." Kisuna retorted. "If I could, I'd be much older and powerful. Being a kid sucks. You can't do anything like adults can. Even if you are a ruler, people still underestimate you."

"Well, you can't necessarily escape that." Sui said, "What's wrong between you and Midori, anyway?"

"Pfft, how am I supposed to know?" Kisuna wrinked his nose, "How am I supposed to understand girls?!"

"... Good point."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Alcina huffed to herself as Kisuna slithered away. Of course no one would get hurt. All of her jokes were harmless... Because she was a very fast runner. Not getting caught was one of the first things she learned.

Quickly, Alcina applied the make-up she needed to in order to make her entrance realistic. She hoped Midori would be ready for it...

Taffy once again stirred in her sleep. "Alcina-onee-san... Watch out..." Annoyed, Taffy pushed away her precognitive dreams and went back into her deeper sleep. She was no early bird, that was for sure...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:18 am
"Yes'm!" Midori made a quick salute to her elder, smiling ever so brightly.

This was how it's supposed to be, to not be bogged down with little kids that despise her, but ones who accept her. The more mature ones that can actually learn it and be trusted...
She giggled.
..and much more fun to boot!

She quickly skipped to the trap, leaving the food where it was. Beforehand she'd give a small glance to a large tree, one which more or less was a host to a squirrel and gave it a warning that it better still be there when they all returned.

Returning where it was specifically. Her hands ran over the mechanics, carefully reviewing it. Nothing was wrong...good...
Slim fingers clasped the end of the trap as she crouched, hiding.

The girl silently snickered.

It was now up to Alcina.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:10 pm
((Mwa ha ha ha ha!))

Alcina braced herself, then made the sprint to the cave entrance. "Sui-san, where-" A tree root grabbed hold of her ankle (because she most certainly did not trip over it.. again.), causing her to fall flat on her face. Alcina was really beginning to hate the forest by this point.

Ah, well. This works too. "Ah!" she cried out. She was a bit farther from the cave than she would have liked, but she could still see clearly. "Ow... Um... Could someone help me over here?"

The princess started rubbing her ankle, in all appearances nursing it. She may have been a horrible liar, but this wasn't lying... It was a set up. And she's gotten very good at those.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:44 pm
Sui's eyes widened and rushed over to Alcina's side. "Hey, are you all right?" He asked in concern. He knew that she was going through a tough period... so he hoped to be there for her.

Kisuna made a lopsided frown. What kind of scheme was this anyway? Hoping not to be involved any further, he proceeded to head deeper into the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 pm
"The roots are attacking me!" Alcina huffed, rather annoyed. She rubbed her ankle once more and started to stand up... Only to fall back down on her butt. "I-ch-ch..."

The princess glared down at her ankle. "Gah! I think it's twisted. Sui-san, can you help me get over to the cave? I've should have something in my bag to help this..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:10 pm
He raised an eyebrow. Why not just ask for a healing now rather than to the cave? Sui sighed, "Well, if that's what you want. Need support?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games