Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm
((Ah, but he ignored me and asked you, so it's yours.... right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm
((no it was a double post. that means, you were typing while he posted. so both of your posts intertwined.))  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm
((Lol, we're the only people I know of who've gotten into an ooc chat about who's turn to talk it is.... how often does this happen? Usually I see it in the fights... And think that you can answer Ryoko before he answers me. Oh, and guys, sorry if I double post, my stupid comp doesn't check for new posts.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:33 pm
i know man...it happens. i'll go ahead and post.))  

Oni_Soul

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Ryu growled as he heard the crash, he looked up to the monster and Sighed "seems like i can't get a single moment of happiness." He scratched his head "I killed the first one and now I nominate someone else to kill this one."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm
The demon looked to the newest shinobi and gave the same demonic smile that it gave to the one that healed him. Forgetting that the humans couldnt understand him, the beast started to speak in a hellish tonge that they couldnt understand.  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Shinji rolled his eyes at Ryu.
"Ryu-kun, if what I think is true...killing this creature would be the worst move we could make." The gennin knelt in front of the beast, trying to understand what it was saying.
Too bad none of those texts included translations for demonic tongues..
Then an idea struck him.
"Creature-san.. if you can understand me, nod once please."Just because it couldn't speak their language, didn't mean it couldn't understand what they said, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 pm
The gills on its sides sprung to life. It knodded its head once in complience to the small human.  

Oni_Soul

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm
Ryu looked at Shinji and smirked "what, the last monster i saw was trying to kill everyone you can't blame me for thinking this thing was evil."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 pm
Shinji grinned for a moment in triumph. This creature understood!
"Creature-san.. were you the one responsible for the Arch Demon being summoned here? That is to say... are you his physical link to our realm?" His tone was serious, and slow, making sure the beast understood.

((Sorry guys, my comp crashed crying ))

((((((Edit: This is my last post for tonight, turning in early... haven't had a good day. Night all.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Just to note, Quan will understand anything the demon says even if it's in a Hellish language...long story short, he "knows" because he's deaf and blind so his instincts and intuition will let him understand what the demon is trying to say.

The ground shook beneath him and Quan snapped out of his nap. He hurried downstairs, after sensing a powerful being enter the dorms. The feeling that hit him, however, was unexpected. It felt evil, yet not evil at all. It felt strong, dangerous, yet at the same time safe and trustworthy. Not knowing what to think, the seven year old boy walked slowly to the beast, his right hand extended and settled on an uninjured part of the beast's skin gently.
"可以吗?" (ke yi ma?)
He asked in mandarin, forgetting that the strange creature probably can't understand him. His motive, however, was clear. He could not see like others, and his way of seeing involved feeling with his hands. And he was asking the beast for permission, because he felt safe. Either way, Quan won't know if the beast responds in any strange language, he would still understand.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 pm
Geiho looked up, seeing that he was in the room almost alone. "Are you serious?! Ugh!" He ran back down the long, dark hall with his left hand clutching the red scroll. When he came into the room with the shinobi around a fallen demon, he skidded to a stop. "The... hell?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Shinji's clones all shook their head. The young fool had run off. Idiot. They moved into a guard position around the girl, watching the darkness with wary eyes.

Up above, Shinji turned to Geiho.
"Argh boy, don't you learn!" He grated out.
"There is no fight now, relax." He stood up slowly, putting himself between the ancient beast and the younger gennin. As he did so, white spirals descended from the sky and wrapped around Shinji's arms.
I hope I don't have to use this to get him to back off...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm
Ryoko shook his head at the language. That had been pointless. "What is it, Shinji?"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 pm
Over his shoulder, Shinji replied while keeping an eye on the boy.
"You were at the gates, is this beast the one that summoned the Archangel to our world?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games