Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Give some folk metal a listen sometime, you never know - you might grow to like it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:46 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I don't usually listen to metal of any kind much,never head of folk metal o.O,but the cover of that is pretty.
If you like insanely catchy, beer/ale/meed drinking music then its a highly enjoyable genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKE_73S5x0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0khynyV7ts&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3g1gNRdBb8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2AwpZzmBts&feature=related  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Ack, household appliances are expensive. Just replaced the old washer and dryer that my apartment came with with two new high efficiency models.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm
It's insanely hot here today in the delco-philly area of PA.It went up over 100 degress F and will be cooling down to a nice 94 at 6:30,and then 86 at 10 pm.Not to mention the humidity is sky high.I opened my front door to let my dog out(inside is nice and air conditioned)and it was a huge wall of instant heat x.xI'm a cold weather person,so I melt if I go out >.>  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:36 pm
At least it isn't pouring rain there :p  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm
It will be tomorrow :'D we're in for severe thunderstorms,flood watches and the like,been getting alot of them lately.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am
And today it is perfectly nice here, funny how the weather changes so quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:53 pm
I finally got my bow yesterday,a 30 lb takedown recurve.I tried putting it together though and the bottom limb wobbles so I'm gonna get it checked out when I go to get fitted for arrows.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:11 pm
It didn't happen to come with instructions did it? :p  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 am
I don't think they ever do,I bought it directly from the proshop and it was assembled and had all the stuff installed to it there.I don't know if I did something to the bow upon taking it home,I don't think I did,or it was like this at the shop and we just never noticed.it seems to be the lower limb itself,because I've tried putting the in reverse(top on bottom,and so on)and the top still fits snuggly,and the bottom still loose.

Also,it's my birthday today,happy 20 years to me 4laugh  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:50 pm
Happy birthday!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 am
Happy late birthday. biggrin  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am
Now today is my bfs birthday,he turned 21(won't be drinking though,hates booze)I get to be the same age as him for a whole day every year.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Happy birthday to him too!  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am
Sup guys, I have some happy news. I usually end up dumping my sorrows here, so here is some happy stuff for you guys for once. biggrin

I bought a new sketchbook and now have enough room in my room to actually work. I'm hoping to finally find some time and get some basic stuff done for "Shine" (comic). I'm hoping to get some info and the first strip up within a month. 3nodding

I'm back in school, I'm registered, Have my loan, just need to get my books witch arrive in the school book store next week. biggrin

I'll be taking Philosophy, English, and Entrance to Sociology. heart

My Debt is under control yay. I'm at a point where If I just sat at home and played either Bioshock or Sims animals instead of going out for a month, I'd be able to pay it off. Otherwise It will be about 3 months. wink

Since My debt is under control, I might be at Midwest Furfest or FCN this year. Time to dance with my fellow furs. If I make it to FCN I'll drag Shoe there because Michigan isn't to far for you man.

I played Bioshock for the first time and loved it. I have beet it and can't wait for the new one out this fall. *dances* I actually am now infecting everyone with the bioshock addiction because the game is just that awesome.

I read the Book of Genesis and pretty much laughed at the end, no offense to Christians and the other 4 Abraham religions.

I lost 4 pounds * jiggles in glee*. I found out that since my entire older family has Diabetes, it might be a good idea to cut some sugar out. I stopped drinking as much pop/soda as I used to. I have more energy and have discovered a new Snapple fruit drink that is the smoothest thing I have ever drank. I also don't eat as much. I feel damn sexy now. cool

I also watched the entire 4th season of TNMT and loved my rose tinted past. I also found out I could buy "Balto, Land before time 1, and An American Tale" on one dvd. 3 of my favorite Anthro movies behind The Lion King, Secret of Nimh, and All dogs Go to Heaven.

What awesomeness has happened to you guys? smile biggrin  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games