Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 pm
Exodus walked down the path with Victoria's arm inside his. "So I was wondering how you felt towards me? I mean, I can assume, but I want to know." He said, his face growing slightly pink from asking her. He saw Tyler running and grabbed Victoria's hand moving at a faster pace, but not so fast that they were rushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 pm
"Are you saying to me that you want to fight. It would be a bad decision on your part." Himura said in a threatening tone. "I'm up for it... If you want to fight little man then we shall fight!'"  

Justinh1634

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:33 pm
Sin coked his head at Amie, "it depends are you the one that used to work with Karin on that project?" he asked, not slowing down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 pm
"Noah hurry up!" she shouted playfully at him.  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 pm
"yep thats me" amie said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm
"Sindenky." He wisppered under his breath so no one heard. after that he speed up, soon he could see the edge of the town, he stopped and pretended to catch his breath, but he dident need to.  

Sindenky

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:39 pm
amie grabbed her staff and and sat on it she flew to where sin was and waited for every one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:39 pm
Noah looked at Himura sternly. "Sorry, I have to go. You go work on that little hate issue now." he said as he took off. He caught up with Karin and Amie easily. He looked at Karin smiling. "There, I just had to tell off that guy. He doesn't need to talk like that to you or Amie." he said turning red in the face.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Karin stopped next to Sin and looked at Noah, "Thanks but you dident need to do that." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
"awww your sweet thank you" amie said sweetly.  

Amie Aii

Justinh1634

Himura was starting to get pissed. he ran towards Noah and stopped a few feet short. "I'm not the one acting like a horny schoolgirl... You women think this man loves you for who you are but you soon find out that all they want is your body. I am not going to let another person like this go. Time to repent for your sins!" Himura yelled. He charged Noah and swung a punch at him.  
Exodus and Victoria caught up with the others. "So what's the rush?" he asked as he caught some of his breath.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Sin flashed in between Noah, and Himura, "Stop, this fight will be hard, we dont need you killing each other now, got it." Said sin catching Himuras fist in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:46 pm
((you guys i have an uber storyline for this town, but i will need to fight you guys as NPC's, you all ok with that, i dident want to just take the story over like a d**k lol.))  

Sindenky

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:47 pm
amie jumped in front of himura her scythe revealed. and stopped himuras movement. amie yelled at himura "STOP acting like a little boy with a broken heart!!" She was glaring at himura. "stop acting so childish."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games