Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 am
Oroami smiled as he placed a hand on Korin's shoulder "it is not your burden, this war, is my fault, and now i will end the lives of all that punished otehrs for my wrongs."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 am
"Korn, you can't go to the Sound, for many reasons. One: Raikage-sama you never allow it, and if you insist on going, you will face the same fate as Kouga." His eyes narrowed here,
"Second, if you kill one of theirs, it will turn the whole of the Sound against you. That includes their aces, Asaba, Yuan, Jynx. Even a jounin would not be able to accomplish this." Zann said in a grave tone, trying to lay the situation out clearly.

He turned his head as he heard what Oroami said, with a small frown on his face. His wrong doings? What did he mean...?
"And your plan is...?" Zann was curious to know more.  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 am
*neko look at korin* "ok, its your own choice" *neko said, then she left and gets back to the rest in the house*

"hi oroami!, well good luck i would say"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 am
*My eyes widen in confusion.* "What does the war have to do with me?" *I turn to Zann.* "And what leads you to believe they care about Joe? He went there to hide while he makes his poison. If I don't go he'll come here. He's not a powerful ninja but he's a cunning, brilliant killer."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:26 am
"I will kill this JZ, and i will kill Yuan, and Jynx." Oroami said as he unsheatehd his katana, as he did the air around him got colder, the floor around him froze and the sword gleamed in the sunlight. "I caused this war, time to anty up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:27 am
Zann's eyes hardened as he heard what Korn said,
"If that is the case, then I wish you luck. Train to get stronger first...you don't know what he's learnt there." Zann's eyes were hard as flint as he answered.

Zann then turned to Oroami,
"And your plan of attack is...?" His right hand strayed to Kisokutenshu, his katana on his back, a habit of his when he gets angered.  

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 am
"NO!" *I cringe at my sudden outburst.* "I mean, please, don't kill JZ. He's made my life hell and now he plans to do the same to the only two people I've gotten close to in this place. Please, bring him to me. I must settle this feud or it will eat at me for the rest of my life until I go insane!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 am
Oroami looked at Zann "i simply kill them, i now have the Sanbi, i now, have triple the chakra i used to have, and i will now, kill all those that have hurt the innocent." Oroami said with hate in his voice hate for the sound.

Turning to Korin all Oroammi did was nod, and then leave his katana glistening from the sun and every where he steped, frozen.  

Havok-Trance

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:40 am
((Wait, so Gyou and you are one now?))

Zann nodded and forced himself to relax his grip on the handle of his katana.
"And...and Asaba?" Zann thought about his power while he was here in the Cloud, and how he could take on 2 jounin and 1 sanin without even a scratch on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 am
*I hesitate for an instant then continue.* "And sir..... might I come with you..... to retrieve JZ? If not, I won't be offended, as long as he is left to me...." *I bow my head sheepishly, afraid I've demanded too much and made too much fuss.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 am
"i will wait for asaba to get comfy, then i will eliminate him." Oroami said just before he disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 am
"Ok." Zann dipped his head as Oroami disappeared, still wondering why Oroami would tell them all this. We aren't exactly the highest ranked shinobi here...  

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 am
*I glance over at Zann, reading his expression.* "So Zann, have you ever been.... affected in anyway by a member of the Cloud?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am
Zann looked at Korn, wondering if he could trust him. He then said in a quiet whisper,
"I never told anyone, you're the first. While in the Shimotsuki Dojo, I traced back our family tree, and found that Hagane Kouga was my long lost brother. He left a long time ago, that's why his surname was different. I came to the Cloud to search for him, only that before I came, he left for the Sound." He stopped abruptly, wondering if he had given away too much.  

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:02 am
*My eyes widen a bit in surprise for a moment. Then I give a weary and compassionate smile.* "Then that's why. You, me, Neko; we've all been hurt by the Sound. JZ has made my life hell. Kouga was very, very close to Neko and it devastated her the most with he left. JZ also affected her....... through me. And Kouga is your brother and......... well we all know that story. Or perhaps we don't, except for you. There may be something still in your past, something that Kouga did. But no matter. Still, you see what I mean?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games