Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:06 am
Scott rocketed other to Fox lifting her up on a cloud to avoid any further harm. She couldn't cputinue in the battle, it was clear from her blood stain exterior the fight for today was over for her. He hovered in front of her placing her somehwere safe and away from the battle deadly reach. He stepped in front of her loading an arrow and taking aim. He searched for any of his friends in dior need.

Arachnid leaped forward leaping into the air he boough both his feets crashing down in Turgons evil filled chest before using it as srping board to flip backward behind Gemini. 'Pick on me Turgon. Or am I to big for you ?' he snapped firecly, he wasn't going to let anymore of his family get hurt or injured by this bully anymore.

Kid-robin braced for the intvtiable and bone shaking impact of the wall. The pain breachnig hos body forcing him to exhale a grunt. He flicked his blade forwards cutting the whip allowing him to safely flop to the ground by flippng forwards. He stepped up advaning forward he used his non-blade bearing hand to punch Darkstar upwards within in her stomach. His back was stiff and no doubt brusied but that wasn't going to impede his performance if he could help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:02 am
'Youch !' Spider-robin cursed as the flames scrapped his legs in his acorbatic attempt to avoid the incoming flames. He landed down stroking his singed leg. Come one this trousers cost him a fortune. He got up. Everyone seemed to locked up in a battle except him and Western hunter. Time to correct that. He pulled out his blasters and relased a torrent of shots delibratley aimed upwards away from Hunter to coax him into dropping is guard in protecting Athena.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm
"Arachnid," Gemini said as she was surprised as he stepped in.

Turgon looked at both Gemini and Arachnid and said, "Wow, two adoptive siblings working together to bring me down. Now how darling is that."

"Grrrrr," growled Gemini. "You harmed my friends, family, and my team dearly. Now you'll pay the price," said Gemini.

"Hm, yeah and what a shame. I'm surprise your dear fatehr is not here to fight me on his own. Since well I almost killed his child that your mother is having, the black pearl I put into your heart, and so on and so fourth," said Turgon. "And dear boy you have guts to face me, even Gemini does, just like your stupid father leader who KICKED ME OUT OF HIS TEAM!"

"And you DISERVED IT!" yelled Gemini as she ran towards him.

"Why don't you just SHUT UP AND GIVE UP!" yelled Turgon as he threw fire towards Gemini.

Gemini dodged it, bit his arm, and threw him towards the floor and infront of her brother Arachnid. "Here you go Turgon. Here's somebody else who hates you more, just like me and father," said Gemini.

"Oh, this idiot," said Turgon as he stood back up. He then howled in his warewolf form and said to Arachnid in with a smirk and evil laugh, "Heheheheh! Still mad at what I did to your girlfriend. Released the demon in her now almost killing her! Heheh! She'll be one heck of a wife!"

Fox looked up towards Scott and said weakly, "Scott."

DarkStar felt the hits again from Kid-robin. She then stood back up and said, "Hm, nice one boy. Your one heck of fighter but won't be if your dead now," said DarkStar as she kicked Kid-robin in the stomack with her boot's heal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm
Oracle looked towards Gemini as she stood up, transformed back into her huge demon pur black wolf form. She then charged herself towards Gemini and tackled her down. "I'll take her down master as you take care of the boy," said Oracle with a growl towards Gemini.

~~~~~~

Rose sat in the computer room and everything seemed to be fine around the mansion. "Huh, oh Spider-robin please make it back in one peice," she said to herself.

~~~~~~

Both Fortuna and Corona still faught with swords clashing. Then Fortuna knocked the sword from Corona's left hand out. The sword went flying and hit the ground.

Corona eyes went in shock from what just happened. 'Hm, this kid seems to be more stronger now,' as she thought to herself. She then knocked a sword out of Fortuna's right hand and it went flying and hit the ground.

Fortuna was in shock but then kicked Corona in the stomach and it made Corona walk backwards.

White Dove saw Oracle go after Gemini and wanted to help but if she entered their fight, she might get Gemini to loose the fight on accident. So all she did was fly over to Fox and Scott and stood there near them. She kneeled next to Fox and said, "Fox. Your hurt. Oh dear. Try not to move too much friend."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Then Fortuna knocked Corona's other sword out of her right hand now and it went flying and hit the ground.

Corona then began to get angry, took out her flute, and began to play it. As she played the flute, she started to put Fortuna to sleep.

But Fortuna closed her ears, so she won't hear it, her eyes glowed, she took one of her darggers our of her pocket and with her pyshic, and threw it towards Corona's hand.

When the dagger hit Coron's hand, she dropped the flute, and got more angry. Corona then transformed into her dragon form, made a loud roar and yelled, "YOU STUPID FARIE!"

"Want a bet," said Fortuna. She then took her hands away from her ears, took her sword out again, ran towards Corona, flew up in the air, landed on her back, and slashed Corona on her back.

"ROAR!" Corona grabbed Fortuna with her tail and trhew her to the ground. She then slashed Fortuna on the arm with her piosen deadly tail and it was her left arm.

"Ah!" Fortuna dropped her sword and held her arm. She then ran towards Corona, slid under her belly, got on her knees, picked up Corona with one arm, stood up, and threw her to the wall.

Corona hit the wall hard, looked at Fortuna and said, "Brat! How dare you."

"No, how dare you. You killed my family and harmed my friends. and now you shall pay for what you have down," said Fortuna as her right arm threw a water-fire spin and it hit Corona directly. She then threw her spear at Corona's chest.

"Ah!" screamed Corona in pain. She then stared towards Fortuna and said, "Prepare to. . ."

"Die," said Fortuna as she stepped on Corona's flute and smashed it with her boot and strong foot.

Then Corona felt a strange feeling in her body, her body then burned up in dark magic flames and went to ashes. Then Corona was no more.

"That's for my friends and family, and now I had revenged my family," said Fortuna as she fell to ehr knees in pain from her left arm.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Leo ran over and knelt down next to Fortunna. He then placed his hand on her right shoulder and asked,"Are you ok?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm
boy arachnid
Arachnid charged forwards the adreline surged through him as he blasted Darkstar aside from Spider-robin to give him some breathing space he leapt ontop of Darkstar slashing her across the face with diagonoal lines with his blade. Thier was no mercy now, it looked it was going to be a fight to the end for some.

Kid-robin entered the building in purusuit of Red fang forming his weapon into a bo-staff he placed the staff under Redfangs neck and began to drag him aside from Scott before realsing an aimed blow at his leg and realsing him from his grip. He moved back to assits Scott.

Scott craddled his arm as pain shoot out of his large and smooshed wound consisitng of damaged clothing and crushed and jagged remaines of armour. The pain macthed the equlivent of an inifnite number of needles being stuck in him in the same dreaful moment. He got up summoning a cloud brining Fox over to him. Turogn would hurt her now more.

Ryan smiled at the defeated hero picking her up he slung other his shoulder. She would play a crucial role in his plans and in the plans of Turgon yet to come. He summoned a wind returning to the base. First she could be used as a bargaining chip if needs be. He appeared behind Turgon clucthing Athena was much sercuirty.

Red Fang growled stood up and looked towards Scott, then white, and then to Fox. "Grrrrr," he growled.

Werewolf and Castor kept fighting until Werewolf knocked Castor to the ground. "You know something cousin. Your own sister is in this very room, right now. The sister that you lost and is now grown up and here fighting," said Werewolf

"What!" said Castor in shock.

"Yes, and Gemini is the on fighting the pur black wolf that is huge and erh own darkside, Oracle," said Werewolf.

Castor then looked towards the two wolves fighting and towards Werewolf. Het thought he was lieng at first but then he did here those people call that girl Gemini and she is the only girl name Gemini. All he just needed to do was help her and see if she is his long lost sister.

Werewolf said, "Yup my dear cousin fights for the side of good but the prophecy did come true. She did get a darkside and she did unlock that true wolf form of herself but she's suppose to become evil and destroy all."

"And I want to provent all those bad things," said Castor as he stood up in his wolf form. He then transformed into his human form, took out his sword with the blade of a wolve's fang, and slashed Werewolf's left arm.

"Ah!" Werewolf screamed in pain.

Red Fang then ran towards Scott and knocked him to the ground. "Why do you protect Fox boy?" asked Red Fang in a growl towards Scott.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine. I payed for my families revenge but I don't think my left arm is alright. Its been slashed and has some piosen in now," said Fortuna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:10 am
'And you would've made would some lucky guy a great husband' Arachnid said cooly stridng towards Turgon he sucked himself down he seathed his blades saving his insturments of death for later on. He bared his fists and unleashed a serious of blows on Turgons stomach before leaping back with a graceful and balanced back flip and pulled out his blades. 'Not so stuff without your spells or magic ?' he snarled rethrorically the blows felt good and was a firm and pleasing shock to his system.

Kid-robin was yanked slowly with much organ cruhsing pain to the ground. The heals scrap pulsated with each pulse an unberable does of pain spread through his body. He placed his arms outward puasing his assceion to the ground. His throat grasped for air. He looked swining one his daggers violently at Darkstar. He needed to hold her back before his body managed to cope with the sudden and almost crippling blow.

Scott unleashed his arrow with much distain and hatred at Redfang. He needed to keep Fox safe until it was safe for them to retreat to a safe distance giving him a chance to rejoin the fight. He yearned so much to violently to lash out at anything which was threat or enemy, but yet again his was anchored down while the grown ups played hereos. As per-usual. Just once he had the chance and yet again he was held back by the harsh circumstances of events.

Hunter bowled back his dinigty lost as he flipped sloppily rolling to an evnetual and hard stop across the foor. His head was swirl, his eyesight dazed and condenstated. He looked his head heavy as he dropped to the ground breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm
"Do you need me to take you back to the house or mabey to the hospistal?"Leo asked.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 pm
Turgon stood up after that blow and said, "Hm, boy I will win and you will loose. You girl has already just lost to me and I had made her weaker. While my followers are piosening, hurting, and trapping all your little friends. While you're adoptive sister, well justs needs to die once and for all. As for you well your fate can lie in anyone's hands." He then transformed back into his human form, took out his sword, and slashed Arachnid on the side.

Gemini was tackled down by Oracle and she growled towards her and then bit her. She then kicked Oracle off of her and send winds towards Oracle that blew her to the wall. "Grrrrr, You Will Die Oracle!" yelled Gemini with a growl.

The dagger had hit Darkstar's left leg and it was painful for her. Her legs were one of her weaknesses. She then pulled out the dagger, dropped it to the ground, and fell to her right knee for a bit. She then looked voil3etly towards Kid-robin and her fangs change to panther fangs and grew and hissed towards Kid-robin. She then stood up and ran towards Kid-robin, knocked him down and bit his shoulder.

Fox watched as Scott faught Red Fang and wanted to help but was to weak and was done fighting now and since she lost the fight to Turgon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 pm
"No, I don't. For now I just need to rest but please stay near me my love," said Fortuna and just realized what she just called Leo.

"Want a bet," said Oracle after she hit the wall. She then blew dark/black winds towards Gemini that blew her up towars the walls.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Leo blushed and said,"Ummmm....Ok." he then hugged her and said,"I won't leave you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Red Fang felt the arrow hit him on the arm. So he took it out and said, "You know something kiddo I never really liked kids, specially kids liek you." He then kicked Scott in the stomach.

Then Castor saw Gemini in trouble so he ran towards Gemini and stood in front of her and protected her. He then send a wirlwind by spinning and sending it towards Oracle's way.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 pm
Fortuna leaned in his arms and like being in his arms. "I'm sorry," she said weakly to him.

Oracle hit the wall again and by a wirlwind too. She then stoo up and looked at Castor and he looked like Gemini. "Hm," she gave a looked towards him and said, "I don't know who you are but I'm going to destroy you." She then send dark magic towards Castor.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games