Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 pm
"The assassins have no concern with the boy, he was taken by another one, we want Byakuga...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 pm
"I can tell you right now..." Orion snapped. "You're not going to get him! I'll put my life on it!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Jedi grew restless and his evil chakra showed through him. "you shut your mouth boy, and if your gonna get in our way then we will have to take care of that."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:21 pm
"I'd rather die than give up a fellow leaf shinobi." Orion replied. 'Even if I don't really like him...' He thought to himself.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm
"look kid, we need to talk to him at the moment, the only time you will need to worry is when we start killing people...and thats not it right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm
"How can I trust you!?" Orion snapped. "You're an assassin after all!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 am
"Are you no different? All ninja carry out missions for money, assassinations aswell, we have no side, we are simply freelancers to the highest bidder. Byakuga paid to target somebody and he counter paid him, but he just wants to talk to him."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:25 am
"I know and trust just about every 'assassin' in this village." Orion replied. "But I don't know you, and I don't trust you."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am
Yuki grew restless, she jumped at Jedi with charkra in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:17 am
Sengetsu appeared at the academy. He knew he'd be almost unrecognuzable due tohis newlydyed, blue hair and his outfit change. He now wore a jet black cloak that covered his anbu utfit with the uchiha symbol on its back. Under the cloak attached to his anbu outfit was a scythe whoch handle could be clearly seen outside the cloak, and a scroll hidden attached to his leg. Turning to the assassin's after rising up he spoke."tell me, did Kit pay you to track down byakuga, if that is the case than i know no harm will come of him."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:28 am
Yuki looked at sengetsu, she then sniffed him and examined him, "OOOOH! Your sengetsu." The dog said  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:36 am
Sengetsu looked at the dog."you're nothing like aki." Sengetsu said unsure of where his own nija dog had ran off to."but tell me...why were you going to attack they have done no wrong."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 am
"If they had something to do with Xiah going missing, I will destroy them with my hands, if not, they are still attacking one of Xiah's best friends. A friend of Xiah is a friend of mine," Yuki said preparing to attack the two  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:46 am
Sengetsu smirked."you're too loyal." he looked at X and Jedi."As far as i know, they haven't done any damage. However, if you insist upon provoking them you won't live to see Xiah again." Sengetsu closed his eyes and drew his right arm into the cloak slowl unbuttoning the top three buttons. "This matter does not involve us, I think it best we leave."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 am
"I understand but if they hurt anyone in the village, I will try my best and destroy them," Yuki said jumping onto sengetu's head. "I will try my best." Yuki thought of Xiah, "Where are you Xiah?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games