Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm
teddy appeared in his akatsuki cloak and pulled a puppet out and start controling it ... it shot poison at some trees  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Xantos waited at the training ground for Futashi to arrive. He preped his Neo-Byakugan for the training.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm
futashi appeared at the ground. he then saw xantos and ran to him. he then stop when he was 5 feet away from him. "ok, im here." he said, waiting for what xantos will say to him about his new left eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:44 pm
"Alright then....please tell me the byakugan jutsu you already know."
Xantos thought in his mind shortly after "If he can transplant byakugan into his body...could I do the same with sharingan...I'll have to research this later..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 pm
well, really, i only know gentle fist. i only got it like two days ago. when i turn it on, it gives me a very painful headache. so i came to you to teach me how to handle the stress." he said, as he look at his neo byakugan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 pm
"Well, when ever my bloodline makes me start to feel hurt, I'll turn it off and on and off and on very rapidly, it makes the pain go away if you do it for about a minute, just something I figured out. We will first start with the heavenly spin...exert chakra from eveyr point in your body and then spin as fast as you can."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Futashi did what xantos said. he then held out his hand and he closed his eyes. when he flet the chakra around his body, he started to spin and made a spiral chakra shield around him and it was only small. should be when this is his first time doing this. he then stop and look at xantos. "well? was it ok?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm
"Better then when I first started...now...the eight trigrams 64 palms move is like making a blade of chakra from your two fingers. Stab the blades into chakra points." Xantos lifted a dummy up, with holes in every chakra point. If you hit the point, it will turn from red to green, if you miss, you'l stub your fingers."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 pm
futashi nodded his head. he then closed his left eye and his eye change and vains came out of the left side of his face. he then closed his right eye and saw the dummy. he then went into a stance as his arm went behind him in the air and the other arm down. it then reviled to his eye the trigrams. he then scream out. "eight trigrams 64 palms!" he said and he rush to the the dummy, hitting some of the chakra points with he tip of his two fingers where there was chakra at the ends but was alittle hard to see it. "2 palms! 4 palms! 8 palms 16 palms! 32 Palms 64 palms." he said and at the last hit, thrown the dummies away to the ground, 5 feet away from him. he hit more then half of th points for what he was targeting, as his fingers where alittle bit stub but still could go on. he was sweating alittle bit but was ok. "so? i miss some but still good for a starter." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:15 pm
"Yes well done...I'll be back soon, I have some buiness to attend to, in the mean time, keep practicing that rotation, your very close." Xantos told him and walked to the hospital.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
he nodded his head and he held his hands up again. he then felt the chakra around him and he rose the chakra around him as the spiral chakra was bigger but that much. he then stop and huff. "oh most there. i can feel it!" he said about ready to do it again.

futashi did it once more and felt the chakra around him was stronger. he then lifted the chakra once more and spin even faster and the chakra around him was also bigger. it covered 5 to 6 feet around him. he then stop and smiled like a child he was. this byakugan thing was not so bad after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:25 pm
"My skills...I know my training session made me stronger...right? I spent a long time training and I know it did something!" Tai yelled in his mind. His recent training in this area had seemed to leave its mark also. Some of the trees had tens of kunais in them, and others had holes in them from Tai's fists and feet. It appeared as some kind of crazy ninja had come through and tried to destroy everything in his path. Tai suddenly noticed this and said to himself quietly "Woah...did I do that?" This suddenly motivated Tai slightly, and he was ready for a fight. "I have to test my skills now."  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm
he wanted to practice more of his 8 trigrams. he then let out a sigh and set the dummy buack on the stand. he then did the same thing he did last time. he then close his eyes as he could see the trigrams on the floor. he then open it quickly and rush to the dummy with high speed, hitting the chakra points on it. "2 palms! 4 palms! 8 palms! 16 palms! 32 Palms! 8 trigrams, 62 palms!" he yelled out and knock the dummy back down tot he ground. he then saw that he hit almost all the chakra points where he was aiming at. he smiled again and new this will be over soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:54 pm
futashi felt something was wrong. he then made a clone that would stay here and inform xantos that he left to cloud. he had to do something there really quick. he then left to the gates.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:06 pm
futashi appeared back in the grounds. he look at his clone and he smiled at him. the clone then vanished. Futashi had a scroll in his hands that showed all of the hyuuga moves. he then look inside of the list and look at the first thing on the list. it said on it. "Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist hm? well then, i'll try it." he said and he got into his gentle fist stance. he then look ahead and thrust his fist out. a small wave of chakra came out of the palm of his hand and made a hole in a tree. he sighed and new this was not it.

1/3

futashi got into his stance again. he forces all the chakra in his hand and push it out again. it was bigger, but not that big to make it a good jutsu. the wave of chakra hit another tree that caused a bigger hole in it but did not fall. he new he was oh most there.

2/3

he tried it the last time. he got into his stance again and pulled his arm back. it felt like all of his chakra was going threw his hand. he then saw it and thrust his hand out and caused a huge wave of chakra to come out and slice threw another tree, making it fall. he then wipe the sweat off his brow and smiled. he then new that he learn another taijutsu.

3/3  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games