Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:49 pm
Detachi followed his sensei. He wanted to learn a new jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:22 pm
"Huhhh.., Another short mission." Phi looks at The gates. "Im back...Again."  

xPhi-Phix

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko shrugged. "i have to start training my squad. is it alright if i leave? i would like to start with them today. maybe someone else could teach you." Reiko took the silence as a yes and walked to her squads training grounds.

((you can call me back if im still needed here...))

"Reiko wait, I still need those needles and I want the poison to be combined with the needles. O is there a way to add the poison to the balde of my staff."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 am
((sorry, just go to ssquad one training grounds))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:15 am
A small swarm of bugs floated around moving in an 8 pattern above them.

Unknown to them zeramaru was watching from behind a tree half a kilometer away using aburame bugs from his puppet to watch.
"Go on my little friend soon your desteny will unfold and my vengance shall come"Zeramaru said making a bug follow Xiah and another follow the one speaking of a staff.

(( poison eh i can help with that all you need to do is go to me. Oh just reminding some still have bugs on them from last time.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 am
((hi guys! i wonder if anybody remembers me.. im zaruto btw
oh and i dont know where the storyline's starting so give me a hand i need one! >_<))

Zaruto finally appeared in the village. " konoha looks the same as ever.." he muttered smiling.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:27 am
Zeramaru then went in the coffin of the aburame puppet and started to walk towards the gates.

As Zeramaru approched the gates he took the name of Aburame Naga ,the name of what was his friend and this puppet, to disguise himself.

Naga then wrote on a sheet of paper
"Hello I am a ninja of suna I am on a mission searching for a lost relic. My throat was damaged during my chunnin exams and i cant speak"
Naga took the paper and gave it to Sengetsu.

((i remember you from the last war...follow me and i shall grant thee power xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:44 am
Sengetsu receiving the note he read hastily and looked at Naga." see." his red eyes recognized the handwriting."come, we must first see Reiko...she can heal your vocal cords." he stated turning ariund walking into the village, gesturing for the guest to follow.

((I can't follow you...and soon you shall no why, i 'll tell you thru pm'ing.))  

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm
Naga shook his head.
Naga then took another sheet of paper then wrote "I prefer life this way and the last medic could not help. All I wish is to enter so i can look for the relic "
Naga handed it to Sengetsu bowed and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:19 pm
Taking the note Sengetsu once again read quickly then nodded."I understand." he began walking."come with me to the Hokage's office." he said gesturing for Naga to follow.  

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:45 pm
Naga gave a light smile but could not be seen through his collar.
Naga Obediently followed sengetsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:56 am
Drake walked out of the gates and looked back for a while knowing it would be a long time before he would see the Leaf village again. He turned around and headed to the Mist to meet with his real body and give him his stuff.  

crimsonnobody

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 am
Orion burst through the gates, a certain fire in his eyes. After hearing Xantos's hypothesis of who the attack on the Free Bird might have been, he charged down the dirt path. "Zeramaru.....I'll kill you!!" Orion exclaimed. He was headed towards the snow country, thirsty for blood.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:25 pm
"Orion! Halt! You will not go waging war and breaking peace, you have permission to run reconassince but that is it, If I hear about any knives flying I'll kick your a** to Sound and back!"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm
((I don't even know where he is...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games