Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 pm
"not now zann, what do you want ONI?" Jedi's left eye skipped right to eternal manyekyo sharingan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Zann turned to the two men, not saying anything. He knew that a lot of people were after the Akatsuki, and that to defeat them he needed to get stronger. With his own methods.  

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

From with the darkness of the helm that he wore, the two eye holes lit up light blue and pulsated black, revealing his bloodline ability. "I wish to tak the heads of the Akastuki, Jedi. And then after that we go our marry ways." Hakasho walked over to the desk and took a seat in one of the chairs. "I have a plan that will most likely work in the utter destruction of the Akastuki."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 pm
"GUY.....listen to what I just said...we can take them but the fight will injure many ninja's... so if blade show's up we will be in trouble"  

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 pm
Jedi sat down accross from ONI. " so what's your plan? I was going kill them one by one."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:14 pm
"Look, first things first. You dont trust me, and i dont trust you. But i need to find all the remaining demons and gather them on my friends island. If all the Demons are in one area it would draw the Akatsuki out of their hiding and straight to that area, where-in we ambush them. My men will take the upper ones while your men take out the weaker ones. After that is done, i will procceed to cut off their heads and return to the buisness of Mercinarys and give the heads to the Death Dealers. Do we have a deal?" Hakasho sat leaning forward his hands clasped infront of him in his lap.  

Oni_Soul

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:16 pm
Zann backed away into a corner, standing quietly. He did not make a noise, and no one would notice if he suddenly vanished as he was in the shadows. He waited quietly to hear Oni's plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:18 pm
pyro's rage grew " the plan sounds good but think of how many people that will be" pyro told Oni.

Pyro then walked over the the two men " but what about the leader... he will soon figure out that his men are dead or he will come with them to the island"

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm
"your right I don't trust you, and you would still need to get the demon hosts to agree, I will talk to xantos about it and see what he thinks."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm
"The plan is to draw them out. They wont be able to sit quietly knowing that all the Demons are confinded to a certain area and the island will be seiged in a matter of hours." Hakasho proclaimed as his eyes darted around the room at the different ninja. "Let my men worry about Blade. My Mercs have given word of two other Clans ariving as we speak. I think you have already got aquainted with two of Clan 7's Mercs, Rev and Axel."  

Oni_Soul

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm
"yes weve gotten acquainted" pyro said cracking a grin.

"so were gonna need the top fighters to get ready" pyro told the men.

"I will find some of them and get them ready if you need me to"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 pm
Rahenno nodded. "I'm coming too. I have something I want to show the Akatsuki, that i'm should would have them wondering." He siad with a grin on his face.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 pm
"ok then I will get the men ready" pyro said heading out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm
Kiyoshi looked at Rahenno. "So you agreeing to this plan?" He asked to make sure.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm
"Won't they realise that something's wrong, if every one of the hosts are on that island?" Zann asked, not completely trusting the men.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games