Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Z walked in to the office and looked at the Hokage. "So, how about it?" Z said with a raised eyebrow. He wanted to be in Konoha because he would be close to Raiden, and now Raiden's little brother, Andrew.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:38 pm
(I am so confused right now)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko looked at Blood. "I'm sorry, but all of our supplies were destroyed in the explosion. However you may find some outside the gates in the fire country."

Blood bowed once more a deactivated his sharingan to seem less serious, but still with a determined face. He said "Thank you, I will try to get some now" Blood left to place to try and find the flower.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 am
((same, just post dhaos))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 am
(Perky: I asked to join Konoha...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 am
(jim: y do u want to move here so bad?)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:04 pm
(It's the only village I feel like going to. And if Perky doesn't accept me, then I need to find Sypher.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:06 pm
(ok then)  

Rockgirl809

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:05 pm
((Rock girl - why are you posting? you aren't a leaf nin))

Reiko shrugged. "I have nothing against it if that is what you wish."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:22 pm
"Thank you Hokage." Z said as he bowed. He then walked out of the building with the Suna Hawk wrapped up on his back. Z wondered where to go next.

(Ok. Can I take the Jounin Test or no? I was supposed to in Suna but I didn't... If you think that I only came to Konoha for an exam, your mistaken. I came to be trained by Raiden. If I wanted to go to a village just for the exam, I'd go to Kumo. )  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm
jims oreo
"Thank you Hokage." Z said as he bowed. He then walked out of the building with the Suna Hawk wrapped up on his back. Z wondered where to go next.

(Ok. Can I take the Jounin Test or no? I was supposed to in Suna but I didn't... If you think that I only came to Konoha for an exam, your mistaken. I came to be trained by Raiden. If I wanted to go to a village just for the exam, I'd go to Kumo. )

((by that you mean you were in jail and missed it))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:37 pm
(Yeppers. But that is over now and I did my time like a whiney little b***h XD.)  

Zombie Swagger

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 pm
((we have an application, but if you just joined, you should wait))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:45 pm
(If I come back can I have a mission? I added some stuff to the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. So so far I have made Teddy redo the Training Grounds, and me and Irish did the Ramen Bar. Test is going to do the rest. Rhymes XD.)  

Zombie Swagger

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:56 pm
((XD, I did alot, including Reiko's house. Its a mansion of awesomeness lol))

Raiden returned, the training fields somewhat came together on their own. Now onyl a few things remained but other shinobis seemed to be handling it. He walks by Reiko. "So, Reiko. How about we build your office together? It'll go very quick and we can make it in your design and mroe sturdy" He said. "Also, we may be able to talk if your not to busy" He said, wanting to do this, since they had no privacy multiple times whenever they tried to talk.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games