Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:35 pm
(well right now.. the village is TOTALLY destroyed. Nothing left except the lives of the shinobi)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 pm
((um seeing how I wasn't here do I just put a late post?))  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 pm
(( Raiden blew up the village your still alive if you were here at the gates if not your either dead or badly burnt ))

*Hanzo stood there watching everyone and listening to them.*

"So he might be at the base...do you think it'd be safe to just rush them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Syn looks around at what the explosion did to the village.  

SynysterGatesRules

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:06 pm
"UUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Alicia said in a loud annoyed voice. "Is there anyone alive?" She asked to see if anyone would answer her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( Time to save everyone...again lol ))

*Hanzo could feel a extremely large body of chakra building up not too far from where they were. He knew this blast was so powerful it could kill them so he had to act fast. He jumped out of the tree and made 3 shadow bushins, one of the bushins tackled Akira out of the way of manda and near everybody who had been injured fighting at the gates and were Alicia had been healing them. The bushin threw Akira to the group of them and all 4 Hanzo's got in a square formation, they did a few hand signs before thrusting their arms up creating a black barrier covering everyone other than Sypher and Manda. The atomic blast blew and shacked the barrier as it Hanzo and his bushins struggled to hold it together against such a powerful blast. Once it was over Hanzo and the bushins pulled their arms off releasing the barrier.*

"The...the village..it's been...destroyed!"

*Hanzo's eyes enlarged seeing the once great konoha village utterly destroyed leaving just a blank open area.*

((Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
A solid, strong barrier formation, performed by the Sound Four. Standing in a square formation, the performers are covered from all sides. The faces of the barrier are made form purple flames. The body of anyone touching it will immediately be engulfed in flames. In addition, there is no way to destroy the formation from the inside the barrier, since the four people also place another barrier up on the inside, protecting them. Breaking out is extremely difficult.

While this jutsu projects four walls and a roof it it's unknown if it affects the ground or floor as well.))
(( Just read this Syn ))

(( Also me, Sypher and Zeramaru may all team up on akatsuki. Zeramaru because they double crossed him, Sypher because they nearly blinded him and me because they almost killed me and blew up my village ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:10 pm
Yokai looked at Hanzo and said, "No, don't just rush in. They probably have things gaurding the base." Yokai thought for a moment, "You might need Shadow clones from different people... Make 2 lines. One will be in the front and that line will have the shadow clones. The second line will be You, Zeramaru, and Sypher. The clones will attacking the gaurds then if you think you have an opening jump right in. But if there are no gaurds or anything, still create two lines and the shadow clones will be in the base scouting. If the akatsuki find out the clones are in the base, let the clones fight for a short time and then BANG! You hit them." Yokai smiled but then frowned, "Although this would be a problem if the clones are knocked out to early... if that happens you should throw a smoke bomb making more clones and attacking. Either do that create shadow clones and use the body paralysis jutsu or a genjutsu. Either probably work... but watch out for the people that might have byakugan. If anyone there does have byakugan, there is a high chance they will find you hiding... if someone does have a byakugan... ummm..." Yokai paused and thought more, "if it is possible, get to the blind spot of the byakugan, but that has at least 30% chance of working. Try... kill that person throwing a kunai at their blinspot. That is the best thing I could think of. " Yokai looked down and said, "Sorry... I think this plan only has a 55% chance of working... I think this might work! If there is a person with a byakugan... circle all around the base with shadow clones, everysingle inch of it... if you do that! There will be at least one shadow clone being in the blindspot of the byakugan... well yeah... thats my plane but I don't think its all that good."

(READ THIS HANZO!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:13 pm
(( Read my post alicia, and Yokai I always do read your posts ))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 pm
((xD .. so what's been happening since i left??))

Teddy sat in a tree a good distance from the gates. Teddy was tired and started into the sky bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai looked at Hanzo and said, "No, don't just rush in. They probably have things gaurding the base." Yokai thought for a moment, "You might need Shadow clones from different people... Make 2 lines. One will be in the front and that line will have the shadow clones. The second line will be You, Zeramaru, and Sypher. The clones will attacking the gaurds then if you think you have an opening jump right in. But if there are no gaurds or anything, still create two lines and the shadow clones will be in the base scouting. If the akatsuki find out the clones are in the base, let the clones fight for a short time and then BANG! You hit them." Yokai smiled but then frowned, "Although this would be a problem if the clones are knocked out to early... if that happens you should throw a smoke bomb making more clones and attacking. Either do that create shadow clones and use the body paralysis jutsu or a genjutsu. Either probably work... but watch out for the people that might have byakugan. If anyone there does have byakugan, there is a high chance they will find you hiding... if someone does have a byakugan... ummm..." Yokai paused and thought more, "if it is possible, get to the blind spot of the byakugan, but that has at least 30% chance of working. Try... kill that person throwing a kunai at their blinspot. That is the best thing I could think of. " Yokai looked down and said, "Sorry... I think this plan only has a 55% chance of working... I think this might work! If there is a person with a byakugan... circle all around the base with shadow clones, everysingle inch of it... if you do that! There will be at least one shadow clone being in the blindspot of the byakugan... well yeah... thats my plane but I don't think its all that good."

(READ THIS HANZO!!)
"Not a bad idea but how about I make a few illusion clones that are a copy of us get them in a illusion then hit them with what they hit us with...I believe what he used was a atomic blast...I know that jutsu well...."  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:24 pm
"Hanzo I'm with you." Syn says seeing how he really hasn't used to much chakra since all he did was use clones will he protected the nine lesser.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Teddy ran fast to hanzo. "Ohh by the way i lost my demon and he pointed to syn's half lesser. "Syn really just give it up .... i want it back tho ... but anyways .... what totally happened"  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:28 pm
teddy_byakuga
((xD .. so what's been happening since i left??))

Teddy sat in a tree a good distance from the gates. Teddy was tired and started into the sky bored.
(( Well if you were in the electrical barrier you were saved by me if your not at the gates your dead or extremely burnt ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games