Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm
"Goddamn it. That would've helped immensly. Okay, back to the drawing board. It's me and you then, Plague." He looks around at the mercantile as he passes by. With no remorse, he swipes and apple from a stand unseen and begins to eat it. it crunches with a juicy resonance. "Alright. What do you suggest we do? And does this Guildmaster have a weakness? Addition question..." Nephilis's mind races before he asks this one. "Does he use Aura to use his powers? If so, I know how we can win."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm
" Like I said I have no idea, The Guildmaster gave me my contracts and I fullfilled them nothing more, he never told me anything, never revealed any of his secrets. Besides one of his powers which was the darkness but that is all. Aura?...I think that his power over darkness comes from aura but his pulses do not. " Plague said as Nephilis ate the apple. It just hit Plague that he hadn't eaten in quite some time either. He pretended to fall, grabbing hold of a fruitstand. He looked at the vendor and apologised like the crippled man he was suppost to be. While he was pulling himself up he managed to swipe a papaya from the shop. He looked at the fruit and sank his teeth into it filling his mouth with the tangy flavor of papaya.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 am
Tenshi followed behind Morganna as she was to lead him to the training area, "I know this is hard for you Morganna, but its also hard on me and everyone else", he started. "We just have to band together and help one another through this all", he continued as he slid her hand from his arm and into his hand, "All we can do now, and grow stronger and make these alliances so we can fight this force and get Keliah and my home land back, then we will restore peace to the world once again", he spoke calmly reasuring, he gave her a slight squeeze as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 am
Nephilis sighs once more. "Well, I know a kid who can pick up skills and powers just by being near the person. You seen him. I don't think it matters right now. What does is rest. There's a hotel coming up. I need you to check into it. I took these ID cards from two guards in Tenshu before I was forced to kill them. Make sure it's room 298 B."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 am
Riko smiled, laying next to Kessaris. "Well you know i love you." She kissed him on his lips, cuddling up against him afterwords. "He is sweet but i want you not him. He maybe you but i just want you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:44 am
Lunia looked at the others leaving and decided that she would stay with Samara, because she made Lunia feel calm and safe. She looked at Samara with lifeless eyes at what had happened. She opened her mouth to ask where Nephilis was but once again nothing came out, making her sigh. Looking at all the other kids leave her made her feel terrible and lonely inside, like they didn't even want to be with her.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
Samara could tell the frustration in Lunia. She picked the little girl up, balancing her on her hip and holding her tight. Lunia didn't need words to express her concern. "Nephilis is going to be away for a bit," she said honestly. "But its just to keep both him and us safe because he loves us that much. As soon as this is all over, we'll be going back to Tenshu and we'll all be a happy family," she said with a reassuring smile, kissing the top of Lunia's head. "I promise." She only hoped she wouldn't have to break that promise.

Morganna amazingly found Tenshi's words comforting. She looked up at him as he took her hand with an apologetic expression. "I hate this. This fighting...it tears everyone apart," she said, sounding more and more like her father. "My best friend, and practically my sister...she gets turned into a monster. And then Nephilis, who has acted as a father figure to you...its just madness," she said, venting. They turned the corner and were in a large training room, with weapons of all kinds along the walls, arranged by type and then by size. There were practice dummies and training weights scattered throughout. "Here we are," she said, turning her attention back to Tenshi, though she did not release his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Tenshi listened to her words before they entered the training room, he was very much impressed but his mind was still on the talk at hand. "Yes, I too hate this fight, but rather we want it to happen or not its something that must be done, we have to protect the people of Shale and the rest of the soon to be alliance city's. We also have to look out for those we care about", he stated looking up at Morganna and gazing into her eyes while still holding her hand.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:27 pm
"The problem is, one of the ones I care about is on the opposing side," Morganna said, trying to fight back a tear that was forming. She looked back at Tenshi, letting her thumb brush over his knuckles gently as they stood there. "But you're right. I can't focus on that," she said. "I have to focus on what needs to be done. And that is making allies and making sure I'm as ready as I can be for what is to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:18 pm
Kessaris smiles at her affectionate words. "I'm glad. I'd have it no other way if it were you two." Kessaris turns, his body facing the ceiling. With an exhale, he asks, "Can I tell you what I see when he takes over?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Keliah had stopped in her tracks. She had to do some thinking. Misleading and disception was the way to play this game. She would fade into the background, and "let" one of the soldiers take clame of Tenshu. In a few months to a year, she would take shape of Nephilis, blocking off communication of everyone from his telepathy,seeing she was a way stronger psion than he was, and reclaim Tenshu under "Nephilis" rule. Then she would cause a scandal to make Nephilis look like a bad guy,causing exhile and a bounty over his head. She would go back to her group of friends when she is 15,and pretend to be on their side,and the active ruler of Kilitia. Seeing how she will habor all resources from Tenshu, they would need to ally with Kilitia, who would have abundant resources, where Keliah will annex Kilitia the right way, and its allies in the process. Then all she would have to do is find the remaining residue. Keliah continued to fly towards Herbecca, she could sense it from a distance.

((What do you think of this part?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 pm
(I need a recap... I think I slept in a little to long... yawns)  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm
((Okay here goes, Serenity goes back into Keliah, possesing her and sealing Keliah off deep into her mind. She attacks Nephilis and drains him of his power, claiming Tenshu in the name of Kilitia. Soldiers invade Tenshu. Everyone escaped to Shale. Keliah is flying and thinking and has decided to come to Herbecca to get the first residue,afterwards it will be years before the others one are found.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Christiaan arrived in Shale with Flip in tow. She had gotten a bad feeling and felt drawn there. Seeing the looks on Alyss and Samara's face confirmed it. "Where's Morganna? Where's Keliah?" she asked worriedly.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm
Leon's body shot up from the darkness near Samara and the others. " Sorry to barge in on anything in perticular. I am Leon and Nephilis has sent me to guard you milady. " He said bowing to her. He looked at the others and said. " Was I interrupting something?? " He asked with a curious look on his face.

Plague looked at him. " Well Well Well that is a useful power, let's just hope that the Guildmaster doesn't strike soon we are in no condition to fight him. What happened to that other being? Alastor I think was his name. " He said quietly. He walked to the hotel's front desk and in a raspy mumbled voice he asked for room 298B and showed the man their IDs.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games