Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 pm
Miriam smiled and said,

"Just a regular wellington would be fine."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am
Patiently waiting for her order, Miriam took the rose out of her mouth and started to stroke the thorns. She watched the plushie servers manage the diner and smiled as one of them tripped.

"It's ridiculous at how childish they are." she said with a smirk.

She took another slice of bread and ate it to make up for the wait.

Neon Chalk

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:58 pm
doopleDanish emerged from the kitchen, his orange fur smoothed out in a presentable manner and his black apron clean. He shuffled over to the moth-girl's table with his snout down and addressed her politely.
"I'm sorry ma'am, but we're out of regular. It also looks like we're out of normal, average, common, compos mentis, conventional, expected, natural, ordinary, orthodox, reasonable, regular, routine, sane, sound, standard, together, traditional, typical, usual, average, commonplace, general, ordinary, and typical. In fact, there's a city-wide shortage. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
He bowed slightly, his short moomba form making the gesture adorable.
"Would you like us to replace it with a Byako-style, or would you like to reorder?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 pm
Miriam sighed with a large amount of disappointment. She answered,

"No thank you. I'm not that hungry anymore, that bread really filled me up!".

Her sarcasm was up through the roof and it caused an even darker gloom combined with her pessimism. Miriam got up from the table and just shook her head and left.

Miriam wandered around the city of Byako before finally making a decision to observe the Dungeon Square.

((To Dungeon Square))

Neon Chalk

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm
"Uhhhh... Since when have we had bread?"
dopple Danish hopped up onto the table to examine this 'bread'.
"I found Forte's guitar cake!"
He leaped off of the table, waving a menu at the ceiling, trying to disperse the clouds.
"Gah! These can't be here when Leil gets back! Who knows what could happen!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:21 am
Quite suddenly, the cake began to warp and change. Forte' looked up to see what was going on. The cake flattened and then gathered into a lumpy ball. Five tentacles sprouted from the mass and it skittered up the wall and into the dark recresses of the Palace.
"That would be the mutant yeast," Forte' said to himself.  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 pm
As if on cue, Leil stuck her head in from the stairwell and looked at doppleDanish (whose valiant but futileefforts to disperse the clouds were more suited to a comedic act than cloud dispersal). "Uhm, they'll probably go away and cause a bigger storm outside, or focus on whatever brought them here.
"...which probably means I'm about to get soaked." She sighed and exited the stairwell, but the clouds continued to drizzle everywhere. She looked a little relieved, but promptly climbed on the counter to get a better look at the depressing storm.
"Ooh.... an emotive storm. You don't see these much... At the Academy they were highly discouraged--childish, the professor's said. Very powerful when done right, though... Oh my! What an interesting blend!" And she was off, making a psychological analysis mixed with a magical one and in general loosing her head in the clouds (leaving her shoulders down visible and everything from the neck up lost in the dark fog).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Miriam landed back in front of the palace. This part of Byako seemed more welcoming and peaceful. She walked into the building again and sat down at the pub. She slumped on the counter and thought to herself,

"This place is so dangerous wherever I go!"

She order a honeydew drink but left it untouched as she fell asleep due to exhaustion in the pub.

Neon Chalk

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm
a serving plushie walked over and tossed a blanket over her and got a footstool to prop her feet up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:18 pm
doppleDanish turned to the serving plushie.
"Get her a real bed and a nice explanatory note for when she wakes up, preferably in bright colors!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm
Soft were the covers and sweet was the sensation of the room. Miriam opened her eyes and she witnessed the room around her, neatly organized, but it definitely wasn't the pub. She pushed the covers off of her and sat up.

"This place has really good service," she thought to herself, "maybe I should explore it a bit further."

Miriam got off the bed, fixed the covers and walked around the room. It was similar to the lobby but the walls had a softer touch to it. She placed her hands on them and felt a magical pleasure surged through her fingertips. A smile faded on her lips and she noticed a colourful note left on the table. It explained how the plushies had helped her to the bed and out of the pub. She left the room and there was a long hallway with many other rooms through it. Miriam assumed they were bedrooms as well so she walked downstairs.

The flight of stairs were quite steep and almost endless. She could feel her body descend the hundred steps as she lifted her foot. The lobby was now through the small archway at the bottom of the stairs.

"Magical palace, feels right at home!" Miriam thought. She fixed her scarf of fur a bit and walked into the lobby. Plushies ran in and out and all about. Miriam walked to the diner once more and sat down at a table, prepared to order.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:52 pm
doppleDanish was by Miriam's elbow almost as she sat down.
"Good morning, Miss Miriam. Is there anything I can get you? Tea? Toast? An explanation of how things work in the city? An omlette?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm
"I'll take the explanation of the city, tea, and a Byako-styled wellington." answered Miriam.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 pm
danish ninja flipped over and ninja landed on the far side of the not ninja table
"byako is one of those strange unusual places where anything pops up eventually given enough time, theres districts of the city that are advanced in space stuff and others where summoner sofas reign supreme
districts appear overnight some from whole diffrent worlds and others that just grow up on there own
the city itself is constantly shifting a little so a district wont always be in the same place twice, plushie palace can almost always be found somewhere between the main gate and either mecha main street or the marketplace or the dessert though its not a constant thing
the city is so large that no one group can control it and its divided between the official city government and a number of nations that rule chunks of it here and there known as clans"
danish pulled a pastry from nowhere and began to nibble on it
"thats the short explanation for an advanced version you should ask city hall probably though last i heard they were busy with paperwork"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 am
Miriam listened carefully,

"That's quite interesting, thanks for the explanation. About those clans.. Are they open to any to recruit?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games