Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki scoffed at the image of a young Kasumi clinging to some lady. She bit on the fingernail her pinky and exaimened her nails. She countiued to listen as Arekku addressed her question. Her brows arched in surprise at the name. That was one she had heard before. "Really now? So he's finally gone?" Aki looked over at Arekku and decided not to persue the matter in father. She hopped off from her spot on the arm of the couch and walked over to the mine kitchen (Your office as everything. Even a kitchen. XD Deal with it) She opened the cabinet and set a kettle down. "I'm going to make some mint tea, would you like a cup?" Her tone said I'm making you a cup no matter what your answer is. She pulled the tea box down and filled the kettle with water then set on top of the burner. Aki turned the stove top on and waited for it boil.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Ice tea instead and maybe you should make two hot teas and my ice." Arekku said as he walked over to Oroami and suddenly kick him off the table,"Hey bum wake up!" Arekku yelled suddenly,'You have to drink and eat then you can sleep all you want sheesh." Arekku said rubbing his head in annoyance as he went to sit on his sofa.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Oroami awoke and began to wipe his face from the dried blood and tears. "If only Zeramaru was here," he said softly as he saw the tea and grabbed at his chest. Tea was the only thing his darling had ever drank. His eyes didn't regain color, they stayed an ugly grey hue.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 pm
Ari kicked the door down as she ran through it and flew at Arekku wrapping around his leg.
"WE HAVE A MISSING NIN IN THE RAMEN SHOP!!!! HE KILLED RAMEN GUY AND CLAIMS TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT AN EARTH GODDESS AND HAVING PREVIOUS LIVING ANCESTORS KNOWLEDGE BORN INTO HIM AND AND AND AND HES GONNA TRY TO KILL ARIANA BUT BUT BUT I DONT KNOW!!! HELP!!!!!"
Ari cries as she hugs Arekku's leg.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku drank his tea fast,"Zeramaru? Mmm that really just sounds like trouble, well go eat something then go back to sleep." Arekku said with distaste he could read the man like a book at the moment he comprehended enough with the little info he had though he had an idea,"Time, time, time the greatest killer really one way or another." Arekku said as he picked up Ari on his arms,"Hey don't worry your sis is powerful, but what type of person would I be if I didn't go help." Arekku looked at Aki,"Get him some food and then follow after me Aki." Arekku said as he disappeared from the spot carrying with him Ari.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

The kettle whistled quite loudly as the water came to a boil. She poured the two mint teas and let the steep. She then made Arekku's iced and was about to hand it to him when Ari burst in. She jumped back at the sight of the girl. "W-what the hell?! Ariana?" Grumbling she backed away and let Arekku deal with it. She'd attend to Oroami. Aki set the iced tea down and picked up Oroami's tea and walked over to him. "Here drink this." Her tone was soothing. No matter who he had fathered she couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor guy. She heard Arekku's order and nodded. "How does a sammich sound?" Aki said as she made a simple pb and j. Aki brought that over and set it with the tea. "How about you lay on the couch for now. That table isn't very comfy."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm
"you'd be a poppy head"
Ariana said right before they disappeared.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm
Seeing his wife's sister made Oroami begin to cry, he pushed himself off the table and sat on the couch. He looked at what used to be his arm. It was just a bandaged crevice where his shoulder should of been. "t-tha-," he didn't try to finish it he couldn't. He simply picked up the tea and let his Hyoton chakra flow into it. Taking a sip he let his own tears wash into the cup, he hadn't cried in a long time and had forgotten the experience.  

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki looked at the man with a sad look. She sighed and got him a blanket and a pillow. "Make sure you eat all of that." Aki said pointing to the sandwhich. "Then try and get some rest... okay?" She began to head for the door. And stopped with her hand on the handle. She hated having to leave the guy here alone and sobbing but she had her orders. Bitting her lip Aki heaved a sigh and left the office.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm
Oroami set the Tea cup down slowly remembering all the times he watched Susumu drink tea. His tears rolled down his face as he gripped the sandwich and ate it. Never would he love another woman, no woman could ever replace Susumu and he would never let another enter his heart.  

Havok-Trance

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:24 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXX[[ok maybe it's time to leave before naito fights again lol i was outside the door ninja ]]
Sona waited for Tetsuo to come back but instead heard her kitty say he went to the hospital after she had come back with a dead bird and ate it. She shrugged and picked up the kitten leaving and heading in that direction.
User Image
"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Fenrir's body arose from the darkness there was darkness coming out off his mouth, as he was suffocated to death soon after his dog came out as well it was easy to see the same thing had happen to him as Arekku took two scrolls out as his equipment came out he started dissecting both of them as he put different body parts and blood in jars to keep the preserved as well as some blood, he finish with Fenrir only leaving some meat and what not, though with all his bones, teeth, nails, and even eyes gouge out there he look mutilated as Arekku then even sealed off the meat as he started with the dog and did the same thing in seconds, though by then he moved his operations to inside his office which had returned to normal, the walls had some blood, but he would soon clean that off as he sealed everything that was ever of Fenrir in a bunch of scrolls to preserve and study later. Arekku then put them away as he was feeling dizzy now he was in no longer in stage two and needed some rest as he started to mop up the floor and scrub the walls he soon filled a bucket with blood, "Ugh I had do this mess here." Arekku said as Noriko was watching him and laughing, Arekku then with some of the meat he didn't seal away Yajuu he started to cook it though it was already fried and still warm, Arekku ate comfortably for once as he just now had fine things to research. Arekku looked at his office as it started to reshape itself once more as most of the things had been converted with the seals he had, he looked out the window and wonder of where Ari, Ari's sister, Shoko, and even where Masumi-sensei where located at now and of course of his assistant Aki who he was sure was okay and Sonia his student. He felt alone and didn't care about victory at the moment.

Omoikane ((Goddess of Wisdom))
(One I made it before all that forbidden stuff was been said if not it could be consider forbidden or just a high level jutsu either way it puts a toll on my body, though also maybe read my custom jutsu and the first part of the effect of it is mostly releasing my whole mind and giving me full control of my body, like I said it was something complicated since I was sure you were gonna try that jutsu.)

Arekku's Theme:

User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"I smell dead people." Hideo said with an incredibly wide grin as he spotted the bucket of blood. He could also smell all of the blood in the air.

"I know we dont know each other but I can help you clean up." Hideo said as he dipped his flask into the bucket to fill it. "I have this really painful bloodline that makes me a blood drinker and a flesh eater I could take this bucket away if you dont mind."

Hideo then thought that Arekku wont use the body parts and he laughed. "Maybe I can get a Skull cap... maybe a chestpeice?" he said again laughing some more but he was serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((17 10 people. ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 pm
Seeing the boy Oroami noticed something, the facial structure. "You," he said in a cold dead voice "What's your name."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Huh?" Hideo mumbled in surprise as both of his eyes opened, they were the same blood red eyes his father had even without his father's active sharingan.

"Akasun Hideo sir." He said and bowed to Oroami. He was not always as respectful since he jokes around a lot but in the presence of the kage's guests he acts very respectful.

"I was joking about the skull cap though the bloodline truly is a pain when you go hungry." he said grinning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((16 10 people. ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 pm
Oroami's grey eyes almost returned to their previous red. "Zeramaru's son?" He said softly as the boy could see that the man's left arm was completely missing from the spot where the Shoulder met the chest down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games