Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm
(( Cerberus is evil when he wants to be. He does guard dead people. And yes the Beasts are demons in a way. But when you love somebody.. You tend to change... Hades is not all that evil anymore.. Well in some cases he is.. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Eris let out a squeal at such a high frequency that people in the surrounding area flinched. “Oh I’m so excited, I can help. I’m really good at helping. Ya there was that whole Trojan War mess but really that was only a little thing.” Bouncing up and down Eris smiled at Ares like a madwoman.

Daichi was started out of his nap by the sound of a shriek. He immediately recognized it as Eris and took off at a sprint. Sliding around the corner he saw Eris bouncing around some guy he had never seen. “Eris,” He panted, “I heard you scream what’s wrong?”

“Oh I have the best news,” Eris started to tell Daichi about Ares’s crush but stopped just in time, “We are having chocolate pudding for lunch…” She finished lamely. “But that’s not important. I have someone I would like you to meet. Ares this is my pet human Daichi, Daichi this is Ares.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm
((Hades was gonna hurt apollo though...so he's EVILLLLLLL))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:19 pm
(( Well if that was the case. Then every god who ever fought each other are evil ?. Why because they wanted to beat each other up and most likely kill the other.. Like Apollo and Artemis. And Areis and some unknown Women biggrin ))  

Slayer The Wise

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Ares didnt flinch with the squeel...at least physically. He had gotten used to that part in the centuries with her. "Yeah that whole Trojan mess...now that was a good fight....but I'm not sure I should take advice from a goddess of...chaos." He grinned with a chuckle nudging her. He then looked at the human and back at her. "Pet human...hahaha, you havent changed a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 pm
((I feel ignored crying ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm
As Ashley walked off she then realized that this town was going to be a bore to her. Even when she made small talk people just left her. And there was no way in the underworld was she going to Zeus about her problems. As she sat on the bench outside when lunch had finally came. She looked at her shoulder to see that her lovely white owl was perched. As she pet its feathers she didn't care if the others thought she was weird. Afterall she was dwelling in her own sorrow. Destiny had in her fortunate great plans for battle, judgment, and wisdom..but when it came to love she had a blank empty slate. While others would have many husbands and children. The only one who was somewhat close to her was Erichthonius.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Daichi looked at Ares over the tops of his glasses. “Great another one.” He muttered, “I’m going back to sleep.” Looking around to find a place to sit Daichi noticed a suitable wall.

“That’s nice sweetie, “Eris replied absently, patting him on the cheek before Daichi slid down the wall and fell asleep once more. “Now Ares are you sure that is a good idea? I mean really the girl is a sweetheart but she is also a Siren and they tend to, how do the humans say it, wear the pants in the relationship? Never mind the fact that their mates don’t tend to last long.’ Folding her arms Eris looked up at Ares trying to be intimidating. “On the topic of not living long, how long do you think you are going to live when Aphrodite finds out? I say you’ll be madly in love with a goat by the end of the week if she has her way.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm
Ares tugged her a bit aside and shook his head again. "Really must be careful." She was nearby after all. "The siren part wont be hard, I mean I am a god after all. And nobody dominates the god of war. Now as for Aphrodite...well...I havent seen her in a long time, she came down here and disappeared so she will understand a bit..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm
(Guys, don't forget about ur other rpers. Three people have tried to approach Ares and Eris yet I think you two missed it *shrugs* Someone please rp with Serphrim as well, she's getting ignored and I hate outcasting ppl in my rps.)

(Nothing really happened paul, Bella was saying how she wanted to ask you to sleep with her in the basement then didn't realize what she said and screamed for you not to think that she meant it like that.)

(Zang, it's pretty bad but school hasn't started yet thanks to my absence...I apologize)

The school bell sounded as everyone was about to be late for first block.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm
((Sorry I didn’t notice I will try to be more observant in the future. I would hate to think I made anyone feel left out. Apollo you can come play with me if you want))

“Ya sure,” Eris rolled her eyes sarcastically, “because Aphrodite is known for being cool headed and not getting jealous. Do you seriously not remember what happened with your son and Psyche? Poor girl was almost killed. But I’m sure Aphrodite will be far more forgiving with you.” Eris gave Ares tight, razor-sharp smile that implied she didn’t believe that was true.

“Whatever, it is your choice but we better hurry or we are going to be late for first period and frankly I don’t even know what that is. Maybe Apollo will know let’s go find him.” Grabbing the still sleeping Daichi by the collar Eris dragged him off in search of Apollo or really anyone who knew where she was supposed to go. "Hurry up Ares or I'm leaving you behind."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm
(yea...sorry about that, shortly after i posted that and walked away i was thinking "maybe i shouldn't have called him evil"...my bad there)  

Journeyman99

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm
((Oh man....I am so very sorry I wasnt paying attention. >.<
Oh and ryu I was whispering with her so you would have to be reeeeally close to hear what I said.))

Ares sighed, knowing she was right. Maybe he should give up on the hunt for the siren. Shaking his head with a chuckle he followed after Eris and looked at Apollo. "Well come on man, we'll miss first class...not that it matters any."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Ella had left awhile ago, as Stella had texted her something about needing to talk. Ella soon after met Stella in their first period. (or block, w/e) "You needed me?" She asked, sitting next to Stella. " Bella is probably going to be with Poseidon, which who knows what will happen..While in other case, you are probably going to be with Ares." Stella said looking over, Ella slightly blushing at her comment. "Ella...have you forgotten? You could get killed.." Stella growled at her making Ella look down. "I'm..aware of that..." She muttered then looked back up at her. "I'm not leaving him though...I don't care, I thought it over last night." She finished while looking back at Stella just blinked at her.

(brb, I'm trying to study at the same time)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm
((>.> SUPER HEARING GO! >.> I mean...uhhhh he can hear well? O.o)) Apollo sighed before grabbing out a pack of candy cigarettes he laughed slightly "Hey ares...tell you're mom..i dont smoke those were cigarettes my friend gave me.." He said before laughing slightly "She thought i smoked.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games