Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 pm
"No." Dulceri deflects Rygor's blade with his own and picks it up from the ground. From there, he slings it back and it spins like a helicopter blade as it makes it's way to him. In the meantime, he creates tiny spikes in the walls of sand and solidifies it to rock.

Nephilis catches the sword and quickly runs over to him, smashing the sword against his. "Two Primes. Finally."

"You're not a Prime. You're a traitor to Earth and Evermore was your weapon!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Rygor frowned as the spikes appeared on the walls. "This is not fun" He said. He makes several explosions around him blowing the walls apart he then rushed at Dulceri to help Nephilis. He sent a shadow along the ground to wrap around Dulceri. "Nephilis how long do you think this is going to last?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:11 pm
Shatara looked around as the fire incenerated the temples. She was walking down the stairs as she looks up to see Devoro. "What are you doing?" she asked "him" in a furious tone. She couldnt believe the destruction she was seeing around her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm
Damascus held his breathe as Helios exhaled the gas. Leaping into the air he took the kick to his chest, only because it insured his attack would work. He grabbed hold of Helios's ankle and spinning with Helios on the recieving end he threw Helios sending him hurdling towards the ground, which he had clawed to have millions of tiny hooks and spikes invisible to the human eye. He exhaled as he cleared the poison gas and landed on the ground, his focused eyes never leaving Helios.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 pm
Kenji saw Helios about to kick Damascus. He used a large amount of sand and covered Helios in it, like a coffin. Holding him in there, he shaped part of the sand into a spike, and thrusted it at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Helios looked at Kenji as the sand wrapped around him as he began to bleed but Damascus threw him downwards as he flew towards the invisible spikes a fiery aura surrounded him as he flew into the air looking at them. He smiled as he began to absorb energy from the sun healing his wound. Helios looked at the two as he flew towards the sun, not looking back.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 pm
Kenji cursed under his breath. The sun healed him. "Damascus, I can't fly. You gotta catch up to him and somehow cover the sun." he called out. He really wished he could control the weather to create storms. Chyuta would be really helpful right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 pm
Mewchloe
Kitara smiled. This girl was cocky as she had predicted. She pulled out her twin swords enjoying the sound of metal being unsheathed. She would allow the female the first move. "I there will be an exchange of names I am Kitara" she said knowing that she didn't exist anywhere on any files atleast not any longer.

"And seeing as you should always know the name of the person who is going to be defeating you, I am Krystina Parsons," she said with a smirk, giving her sai another spin in her hands. They were light in her hands and molded perfectly to her grip. She noticed Kitara was hanging back, awaiting her first move. And Krys didn't make her wait long. She lunged at Kitara, testing the waters to see how quick her reactions were.

Zephyr heard Kenji's words. "Don't worry...I got this," she said, taking off, using the wind around her to push her up. She quickly shot past Helios, blocking his path. Around her, she used the wind to guide clouds in their direction. "It isn't going to be that easy, Helios," she said with a smirk as the clouds began to gather over Kilitia.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 pm
"I'm destroying the place. What does it look like?" Devoro looked at the devastation and smiled. "I think I've done a good job, wouldn't you say? Honestly, I'm looking for Chyuta." With a smile, he continues,"Would you be mad if I told you he told me to do this?"

~~~

"Until this b*****d goes down." Nephilis presses Ry's sword against Dulceri's until he bends back. "Gotcha!" He lifts the water behind him into a sphere. He opens a portal beneath Dulceri and throws the sword behind him at the sphere. As he falls through the portal into the sphere, the sword reaches him. Because he falls into the water, he can't become sand. The sword pierces him through the chest and slowly, he begins to bleed...

Nephilis picks up his sword and grabs his stone from his pocket. He holds it tight as he whispers,"Yes...."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 pm
Chyuta had just finished off the soldiers from the enemy and when he finished he looked up with his eyes opened as he seen the hardened sand set ablaze coming for Tenshu but this was nuthing, he then created several hurricanes along with a storm to fuel them, the hurricane had captured those which were heading for Tenshu putting the flames out and sending them back at Noroa with twice the force while the hurricanes themselves were dancing around Noroa brushing against it while the storm thrashed and crashed into Noroa. His eyes were glowing their Azure color as he now looked as the temple as it was in ruins and has become irritated, taking in Wind Spirits. He then camoflaged himself with his surroundings, not even his outline can be seen, even when he is going to a different background. He leaped into the air as he headed towards the Temple using wind circulating around his feet to get where he is heading quickyly.

Kyuri looked at Kenji as he jumped off the building but when he saw the three of them ganging up on Hekios and was now deciding to aid him, he then grabed the Azure bow from his back waist and unfolded than linked the wire and was ready to fire, he created bow after bow as he fired rapidly towards Zephyr to to her from completelying her task of blocking out the sun while he then fired several more towards Kenji and Damascus sending them raining upon them. They were all created from his Aura flame and would explode upon contact or being tampered with and would release a intense heat, enough to glass sand which he hoped Kenji would use his sand armor or sand at all and to give off 2nd degree burns. He sent 50 arrows at each of them 25 flames and another 25 crystalize to the strenght of diamond.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 am
"Great. The weather man shows himself." Devoro teleports infront of Chyuta's path holding out his hand. In it is a small ball of light that seemed to draw more in until soon, he released it in a kaleidoscopic beam. "I love aura manipulation so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am
Shatara looked at him and hissed. "No I wouldnt because I know that you are lying" she stated looking at him. She produced her psychic kitana as she looked at him. "I suggest that you leave now" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 am
"That's a nice power." Devoro said as he set his sights on her. "You know you won't keep it if you fight me." He turns his body to her and gives a childish grin. "What makes you think I'm lying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 am
Chyuta knew the skill of invisability was no use with this man or so it seemed as he saw an aura beam being fired at him, at that moment he cease using that skill and was prepared to engage this man. He outstretched his right arm as an orb was conjoured in his palm, the orb became white since it was highly concentrated wind and when it was ready he released a violent vortex which was just enough to meet with and cancle the aura beam. "Well, you won't be using it to much longer so savour it." He replied as the colision caused an explosition and in the cover of that explosion he sent a pressured wave of wind at him which would deal a good deal of damage to his muscles.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am
Devoro breathed in and exhaled a soft sigh. As he did, his skin peeled off in chips and fractals before revealing a woman with long black hair. She wore only a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt with long sleeves. The expulsion of the false shell also let out a great deal of aura that combatted the pressure wave. "I want to keep you alive. All of you. I just ask that you give me your aura so that I may go." She seemed to be begging. "The last thing I want to do is kill you which I am perfectly capable of doing. Just give in."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games