Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm
As they walk, he says, "Yes, as long as I don't have to wear the dress." he grins. "You must be part vampire. You are always hungry he says as she pouts over her guards. Here," he says holding out his wrist. "You can snack on me and taste some royal demon and guardian blood. I will find you a human later."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Ryuu's eyes suddenly lit up,"Blood?" She stops, remembering it was Tarik. Mordred will kill me, I probably shouldn't. She glances at her shoulder where some of his blood had dried up. She shakes her head," It's Tarik..." She mutters, then turns around starting to walk again. "I might drain you, and besides..we are being hunted." She says with a growl, hating the fact she just refused his blood. It didn't help the fact that once she uses her eye, she can't drink or eat for the rest of the day. Her eye ran on blood, along with her curse that was given with the eye.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm
"I doubt that you could drain me." He walks behind Ryuu and massages her shoulders and down her spine, to the small of her back. "We have some time before they catch up, the least I can do is fix your back." He uses his powered to heal her back muscles as he rubbed her shoulders and kneads his hands down her back. "There, better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm
Ryuu instantly relaxes as she stands still, closing her eyes as he works his magic. She hears him say it'll take them awhile till they catch up, she merely nods to let him know she heard him. "Mhm..." She replies to his question, blinking as she attempts to get back to reality.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm
Wrath looks around and says to himself, "time to go", as he says this his sword releses a stream of green fire that slowly wraps around him and he disappeares in a blast of energy that sends out a shock wave  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 pm
*Ahem* "I guess we ought to get going." He finishes healing Ryuu. He'd like nothing better than to go with her into the night and go for another hunt but he had to get rid of the stone.

" Do you know where Sleeping Tiger Gorge is? I want to find the Jade Dragon before he goes to Jade Mountain. If I can get the dragon to take the stone and encase it in Jade Mountain, the guardians won't be able to get it back."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 am
((Never would have seen that coming from mario, lol))

Eiji sends a thin wave of sharp air that slices through some of the approaching demons. AGH!!! I need Batholomew and Nathaniel!!! he cries mentally. He then turns to see Acos get blasted. "ACOS!!!" Eiji dissipates his blade and runs to her side, lifting her up and seeing her bloody eyes. "Dammit, what did you do to get like this?!" Eiji holds his hand over her face and chants a light healing spell that would stop the bleeding. "It ain't much, but it should do for now."

Eiji looks up to see an inky wall, postponing their progress. "Tarik..." Eiji lays Acos down and walks over to the wall, looking at it. He then puts his hand against it and channels a large amount of wind energy that would focus on the inside, building up like a bomb. He then turns to everyone. "TAKE COVER!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am
willow stood up slowly and brushed the dirt off her clothes before looking around her and seeing acos and eiji. she went over and knelt beside acos putting her hand on her head she gently pushed her to the floor making sure she was covered in case there were any more explosions " so youy must be the guardians then?" she said looking at eiji " we have to get my stone of tarik."  

GAlA_Olivia

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am
Acon nodded, tugging Willow back as Eiji used his powers to break the seal. "Some of the demons had bracelets with something sharp on them. One of them hit me in the eyes," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am
tedibear789
Acos was on overdrive. She pushed past the startled demons, broke down a door, and ran blindly into some tunnels. Where am I? she wondered, slowing down. She felt along the walls until her hand felt something wet and sticky. She licked her finger, then wished she hadn't. "Blood..." she whispered. She realized she must have found the trail of Ryuu and Tarik. I think I might have found Tarik an dthe other girl's trail! she thought ot the others.

((Did I just think of that on my own...?))

Onyx shadowshifted, flickering into sight in the darkness. He popped the tendons in his neck. "Hai, that we are, darlin'," he murmured to Willow; he was she indeed was the same one he remembered from Antera, younger in appearance, but just the same. His aura cast a pallid violet-blue glow in the small area. His eyes narrowed fractionally before he inhaled, then cupped one hand, a small swirling ball of shadow energy forming; the Shadow Rasengan whined softly, the sound growing as he concentrated more energy into it.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am
As they reach the tunnel exit, Tarik hears the blast from Eiji behind them. "Looks like the got some help. Time to go."

He grabs a stray dragon that was left and climbs aboard with Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 pm
willow looked up and stared at onyx before shaking her head slightly and looking way again. " i wonder what the other guardians are like?" she muttered to herself as she stood up again " i tried to gain there trust but tarik recognised me." she said.
elaise walked up behind them limping slightly a cut across her left cheek. her eyes seemed to gleam slightly in the light as she looked at willow." hello, nice to finally meet you properly." she muttered wincing slightly as she put her weight on her ankle.  

GAlA_Olivia

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 pm
Eiji jumps back just in time to get out of the way of the air bomb he had formed. He forms a wall of wind around him and the others to protect against the debris from the explosion. "COME ON!!!" Eiji rushes at top speed to catch up with Tarik and Ryuu. To his dismay he arrived right as they were taking off on their dragon. "STOP!!!" Eiji fires an arrow made of wind at the beast, hoping to knock it out of the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 pm
"Where's Roarke?" Onyx said softly. A sword hilt cracked him across the back of the neck as Roarke appeared. "Yer an idiot, lad. What ya need to remember is that I'm no fool, Onyx," Roarke said, his Scottish accent obvious and clearly annoyed. They ran out after Eiji, Onyx glaring at Roarke's armored back. "Tsunami Slash!!" Roarke shouted, slashing the doubled swords upward and sending twin crescent waves of blue energy swirling upward. Onyx leaped upward as Roarke lowered the blades as if they'd planned it, which they had, then launched skyward as Roarke grunted and forced the swords up. "Intunericul Sfera!!" he snarled, the Shadow Rasengan whining as he launched it like a fastball from his hand.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 pm
Sasori runs after Eiji. They were just one minute too late. She goes running to the front stable area to see if there are any dragons they can use to follow.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games