Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"Yeah, and for longer as well. I can feel my whole immune system crashing and my body majorly slowing down its healing. I'm screwed for a while," she sighed before it was cut off by a wince as he started working with the needle. She snarled at the pain as he started working on her most major gut wound that went all the way through to the the other side. She growled angrily at the pain but she fell quiet again closing her eyes tightly trying to think of something else. This was taking a long and painful time and made her wish she could be doing something else right now instead of this. Even sleeping would be better. She looked up at Cade and shrugged a little bit trying to ignore her pain, but she growled again as it got worse.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

"Damn. Well, I'm sure we can pull it off," he states with a half-hearted grin. As Logan began his work, he frowns, knowing it necessary but not in the mood for her to go through more pain. He slowly brought his arm up and places his hand on her own, giving it a gentle squeeze. He was definently tempted at this point in time to bite the dumb cat, yet knew he could not for a few reasons, one of them being he was just trying to help.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

She shook her head at the stranger since Duke really had no prediction on when they were going to be attacked or not. He as a captain was going out to retrieve a follow member while unsuspecting on the others.
When he began leaning back in attempt to relax, she gently pushed his head onto her shoulder instead. It'd be much better then the wall. "Just calm down...forget your surroundings"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke sunk down against the wall further and groaned putting a hand on his stomach feeling worse as he moved around further. He grumbled to himself hearing her calm words, but then he calmed down closing his eyes trying to relax. "Ugh, I don't think a simple single hit would hurt this much," he grumbled opening his one eye looking at her before he closed it again. He yawned a little before falling quiet again feeling his gut hurt more and his head hurt as well.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio fell still as well just to be polite to Duke who surprisingly did fall asleep. It the pain were to much she would've request some sort of tranquilizer, but that would've been abit harsh. "Sleep well love" And with that, she could only sit there and observe the others while awaiting for Logan patiently for both his stomach and her leg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 am
User Image

Sky closed her eyes letting out a long sigh ignoring the stitching the best she could. After a while though, Logan stopped and sighed figuring this wasn't going to work very good for long. He looked at her and she nodded handing him her dagger and he lit his lighter. In a few minutes it was red hot and he quickly cauterized her main wound closed unstitching her when he got done and slowly bandaged her up. It would hurt for longer, but it would keep the wound closed for longer and heal faster and that was needed in this business.
She snarled and squeezed her hand closed tightly as Logan was finishing up before he started working on her 'minor' wounds simply bandaging them. When he was done he laid her back and put a cold washcloth on her forehead for her fever. "
Make sure she rests, a lot," he said sighing leaving her side as she fell asleep soon after since she was exhausted from everything that happened today and having spent herself multiple times in the past five hours.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Logan sighed looking up at Cade from Sky knowing he was mad at him for putting his girlfriend through so much pain but it was needed. He sighed loudly and whipped the blood from his hands and cleaned up everything walking over to Xaio. He looked down at her and the sound asleep Duke next to her. "Would you like me to take a look at your leg?" he asked politely standing before her feeling humungous compared to her smaller figure, but only taller compared to Duke since he was well built, but he was still a tank compared to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

She wasn't moving much until watching the doctor's giant physique stand right before her in willingness to air. "Sure...but I'm not sure if I can move with Duke here." If he were asleep, she'd like him to remain that way for a good 8 hours or so, just cause it was healthy. "Could you check it from here?" He was a certainly big but hopefully if she could prop her leg up enough, he wouldn't mind checking.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm
Logan's black lips spread into a toothless smile as he nodded and went back into the medical room. He fished out bandages before returning to Xaio's side. He didn't make her move much, only bend her knee up so he could see it. After a few seconds of examining with a combination of looking and poking to see how she reacted to gage the healing. "Well, its looking better then last night so that's good, but its still going to be a week until its going to be a small barely noticeable scar as long as you don't push it," he said quietly taking away the old bandages completely and put some antibiotics on the wound and wrapped it back up. "Would you like me to look at the prince while he's here or would you rather just have me look at him in the morning and have an ice pack ready for you?" he asked throwing out the bandages before he crouched before her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
Vincent only grinned at the scene"excuses as always... looks like you have read my file since I feel some agitation from you"he chuckles at the passed out duke. He then laughs"to think you all got your butts handed to you..."he laughs again while walking away"when he wakes up, tell that idiot to give me a more interesting mission" with that said he walks away his head facing forward. he then comes across a sleeping Sky in the room"oy oy you still breathing..."he pokes her with a stick"well if you are guess I get to claim your stuff"he sighed.  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:05 am
User Image

"How about I kick your a** instead," she growled opening her eyes looking over at Vincent. "Besides, it wasn't necessarily an attack mission, it was recon for info. I have learned the I need better armor and better dogging skills," she grumbled annoyed. She yawned loudly and rubbed her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio smiled in gratitude for his willing aid. Her leg was checked, cleaned, and rewrapped with little sting or irritation. "Really?" Only a week? How convenient...for any other conflict they may encounter again. "Thank you." Her leg slid back down slowly while she leaned her head abit on Duke's. "Um...Is there a way you could keep him asleep? If not I'll be perfectly fine with staying here along side him." Hopefully she wasn't asking to much.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 pm
Logan looked up smiling a little bit chuckling a little bit. He walked back into the room and grabbed a needle and filled it up with a liquid. He walked back to Duke and crouched down next to him and pushed back his coat making him stir a little bit. He looked down at his gut while he was at it before he stabbed him in the chest with the needle and pulled the plunger. He groaned a little bit and started sitting up and Logan pushed him back down. He felt his gut when he fell quiet and pulled the needle back out putting it on his belt. He sighed continuing to feel his wound and Logan winced at the felling. "Make sure that he comes into see me in the morning. He has some serious damage," he said quietly extreamly worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
He sighed"thats because your careless..oh well"taking a seat on a chair next to her he stares at her. Then with a grin"so tell me about the opponent is how strong is he"asking with curiosity. He then gave her a curious look ad leans back"and tell me this you know who I am why is it I feel no resentment from you"looking at her.  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 am
User Image

Sky leaned back and closed her eyes ready to sleep, but she opened them again as he continued to ask questions. "Pretty damn strong, but he relies more on speed and weapons that you can't block," she said quietly yawning wanting to get rid of all the questions. She sighed and looked at him again after he asked his next one. "Because, you aren't the first b*****d I've run across that has killed millions and was practically showing they description of danger of a great white on a leash," she said crossing her arms painfully and closing her eyes again.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games