Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled :Where did santa go?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 am
Ethan looked behind him and for the first time noticed that he was gone. "Figures," he muttered, "The guy just made us get him out and then bailed. What a low life."

Liz punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up. You would have done the same thing," she said and glared at him.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal sighed "Good lord..." he said "Lets just go.' he said..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:11 pm
she nodded "even when he was a mortal dog he did its just gotten worse over the years, he always thinks hes right its funny sometimes, especially when he assumes im going to feed him on time" she joked and snuggled closer to him  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm
John chuckled. "So how many times is he actually right?" he asked with a smirk.

Liz sighed and followed him. By the time they got back to the temple, she was pale and felt sick, as if she had a fever. "I don't feel so good," she said to Kabal, "I'm gunna go take a shower."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded and sat down putting his face in his hands "Ugh...I can't get a few days of peace around here.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 pm
Ethan sat down on another chair. "I'm sorry. People should go easier on you. Sure you tried to destroy the world and everything but...you're an old man. You'll probably need to be put in a nursing home in a few years."

Liz had stepped in the shower and started rinsing off when she noticed something strange: there was blood in the shower. She looked down at her arms which had begun to sting and noticed that there were cuts in her arm. They hadn't been there before. Where did those come from? she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "Are you sure you were ever even close to be my son...i could take you down with both arms missing eve if you weren't human." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm
"Sure you could," he said skeptically. "I'm gunna go get some popcorn. You can-"

Before he could finish his sentance, he heard Liz scream. Instantly, he turned and headed toward the bathroom.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:35 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal ran as well "Whats going on!" he yelled as he got there and stared.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 pm
"What the hell Liz?!?" Ethan said in an angry voice as he looked at her. She was standing there naked with a terrified look on her face. The water in the shower was still running. Other than that, there was nothing wrong.

"There were things!" she said in an almost hystarical voice, "They were crawling all over me!"

A flash of anger rose up in Ethan's eyes, but it dissappeared soon. He picked up the towel off the ground and threw it to her. "Yeah we both knew there are cockroaches all over this place. I'll go call an exterminator."

"It wasn't a cockroach," she replied, "It was a...a...well I don't know! It was just a thing! There were a bunch of them and they were crawling all over me."

Ethan looked around the bathroom. "And where exactally did these 'things' go?"

Liz looked around too. "I...I don't know," she admitted and looked down.

Ethan sighed. "I think you got sick from being down in that cold dungeon. Finish your shower and get to bed. Maybe take some medicine too." He turned and walked out the door, muttering something with the word 'hallucinating' in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:57 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal rolled his eyes "Good lord Liz...hurry up and rest...i have been in those dungeons before..just rest and you will be fine.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm
Liz was about to tell him that she hadn't imagined it, but the look on his face told her that the discussion was over. She stepped back into the shower and finished showering. Afterward, she got into her pajamas. Every now and then, she would see one of those things out the corner of her eye. When she turned to get a better look at it, it would dissappear. She walked into the livingroom and found Kabal and Ethan watching TV. "What are you guys watching?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked over at her "Ask Ethan...this show is nonsense....why are you still up?" he asked "Uriel prepared yuor room for you." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 pm
"I'm fine," she said, "I feel much better." She sat down by Ethan and watched TV. As she did so, she heard a whisper. "Did you say something?" she asked and turned to Ethan.

He shook his head. "No. Why?"

"Oh. I thought you said my name." She turned back to the TV. After a few minutes, she heard the whisper again. This time she turned to Ethan and hit him on the shoulder. "Stop that!" she said in annoyance.

He returned the annoyed tone. "Stop what? All I've been doing is sitting here watching TV."

"No you haven't. You keep whispering my name and trying to freak me out. Stop it."

Ethan put a hand to her forehead. "Liz, you're burning up. Get to bed." He turned to look at Kabal. "Do you have anything to give her; preferably something to make her fall asleep?"

"I feel fine!" she agrued, but Ethan acted as if she hadn't spoken.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff