Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 pm
Cy smiled and shrugged. "Beats me, life goes on as usual? I dont know what you want or want to do but you're elven King didnt specify. So i assume we carry on..." Cy said as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "Though my request on moving furniture into this place and making it a home, just got a forward push. Id love to find the owner of this place though before i started bringing things in." Cy commented before he turned to Vincent, for Caly's question was also directed towards him.

"Well... getting my dolls back under control is top of the list. Second is breaking this bind on my mask and therefore myself. And unlocking Caly's powers, thats what i think we should do." Vincent said softly.

"Any idea how we do that? Or start on all that?" Cy asked with a smirk.

Vincent smiled and shook his head. "Not a clue at the moment."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 pm
Caly nodded, "New furniture would be nice. Though I think we should keep the wallet-eating ouch for sentimentality's sake." she looked thoughtful and then looked away as her mind went towards the dolls. Something indeed needed to be done about them, but she wasn't sure what they would even be able to do.

"I have a book on old spells Vincent, I'm sure we can find something in there about binding spells...but as for unlocking my powers...are you sure that's the right thing to do? I'm over six centuries old...." she added softly. "If I was younger than I could think of a few things to unlock dormant powers...but for now...other than being magically and physically raped at the same time or..." she went absolutely quiet then and it took several seconds to continue what she had been saying, "A major panic attack resulting in major magic could probably work...but I wish to not have to go that far..." she moved away from the two, her thoughts dark and depressing. The last attack that had happened left her depressed and feeling utterly useless for two weeks at the very least. It had also taken so many people to just break her out of the attack. It had not been pleasant at all and she did not want to have anyone else submitted to that.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 pm
Cy and Vincent frowned they hadnt meant to upset Caly so. They had just thought about unlocking her powers cause it would be a benefit to her, that was all. They exchanged glances before both walking up to her. Cy came around to Caly's front and stopped her.

"Wait thats not what we meant." Cy said softly, he reached over and placed his hand underneath her chin and lifted her head to have her eyes meet his. "We didnt mean to upset you. But it was all we could think of.. and you did ask." Cy smiled gently.

"What do you think we should do Caly?" Vincent inquired.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:35 pm
Caly was a little surprised when they came to her, even more so when Cy's hand went under her chin and raised her head to meet his stormcloud eyes. She could get lost in his eyes, but she listened to his words instead of what she fantasized. "I know I asked, but I can't think of any other way. Most of the time, when you're past a certain age, only drastic measures can bring out what lies dormant." she said slowly, also turning her head to look at Vincent.

She was silent for a few moments, her expression thoughtful. Slowly she started saying, "It's possible that performing powerful spells, or something out of my current range could help release what's hidden within me..." she then looked directly into Vincent's face. "If I remember correctly when I was looking through my new book I saw some spells that could help the both of us."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:47 am
Aeris had laid down tonap for a bit, but... "The Oracle... I forgot about that." The elf cursed silently, now once again wide awake. She stepped out of Caly's room, took a look around to make sure no one was roaming and began to walk to the garden. She figured she would possibly be able to call up the Oracle from there.

When she reached the entrance leading to it, she stopped upon hearing the voices of Cy, Vincent and Caly. She sucked in a sharp breath before turning around to leave once again. "Well...that plan's ruined. I'll have to go outside outside." She quickly ran down the hall to the front entrance, making her way outside and to the area she first came to when she arrived at the Clan home.

Aeris withdrew six small crystals from a pouch hanging from her side, three of them green, the others clear. After placing them in a circle, she outside it and recited the incantation, pushing a bit of her magic into the first of the crystals. "Elders of Lore, Heed the call, Send the One who knowledge is All." A circle of light was created, a pale elf standing in the mist of it.

The elven woman placed a hand over her heart and bowed her head, looking back up to the elf as she spoke. "Dear Sister... I promised I would contact you when I found Caly once more. She's just as powerful as you said she would be. And now..."

The elf looked upon the other with blind light grey eyes, her silver-green hair falling around her face. She raised a hand to silence the other. "I knew you would contact me late after forgetting. I do see all, and nothing. The King forced the union and treaty, alas... I'm not certain that he will stick to such a strict medium. Unfortunately, I cannot see past that. There is something, someone that has more of an influence over what is to come, than I. Someone can change everything with one choice. I do not know who it is yet, either..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:06 pm
"Alright then lets take a look at this book. Unless you have some more things to do in the garden?" Vincent inquired gently.

Meanwhile Cy could sense another presence in the vicinity of Kanaresshii, but this presence was different from the others. It was there and yet it was not.... but it felt like a elf and had a feel similar to Aeris's signature. "Sounds good to me." Cy added with a smile.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 am
Caly shook her head at Vincent's question, "No, I'm done out here for now. And my book is inside the house anyway." she said as she started to turn back towards the house again. Btu she caught something at the back at her mind and realzied it was Cy. She looked at him again adn asked, "What is it Cy?" She wasn't sure what it was that caught his attention so, but she was aware enough that it caught hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:29 am
"Great...there's someone out there playing with our lives like the gods.... Why can't they just let us be?" Aeris grumbled a bit, running her fingers through her hair briefly. "There's more, isn't there? By the light of the moon, this is not right... What about the vampire and demon? How do they fit into this picture in whole?" The elf clinched her fists into a tight ball, nearly breaking skin with her nails.

"I cannot tell you everything that I've seen. But I will warn you that there are others that shall come to stir things up. I cannot tell you more, for I cannot see more than that. Be patient, but keep up your guard. For what is to come, is not all friendly." The Oracle seemed to smile a bit to the other as she spoke.

"Sometimes...I wonder if you are on my side. You didn't object to Mother and Father giving me to the King. But even then...you must not have known then."

"All is done for a reason, Aeris."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:30 pm
"I sense another power signature out front. It isnt hostile and it feels alot like Aeris, Who herself is also out front. So i figure shes doing something with magic." Cy shook his head and turned his gaze on Caly. "Lets go get that book." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:42 pm
CAly tilted her head to the side, looking thoguhtful as she considered his words and slightly shook her head. Whatever Aeris was doing was her business. If she wanted Caly to know, then she would have told the half breed.

After a moment she nodded and then reached out with one hand and grabbed at Cy's and then at Vincent's and dtarted leading them back to the mansion. She knew that it was in the lobby; that was where she had left it after all.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Aeris shook her head a bit, running her fingers through her hair once again. "Oracle, what can I do? Wait...never mind, all you're going to say is that you cannot reveal that information, for you do not know." The elf huffed a bit, pulling her arms underneath her bust.

"No, I was going to say to follow your heart. You're a smart girl, you know what to do." The pale elf smiled a bit, her eyes twinkling.

"You know we're being sensed, right? It's the vampire, Cy. Meh...the link between the two does worry me a bit. It's something of a odd thing."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 pm
Cy kept a mental check on Aeris as he and Vincent where dragged into the Mansion by Caly. It wasnt until Caly released them that Cy snapped the mental link closed and focused on her. "Are you sure this book will help either of you?"

"Im not one hundred percent but it cant hurt. Though i will have to read it over and see whats inside." Vincent said softly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 pm
CAly looked up at him when they reached the lobby and found her book easily enough. It wasn't that hard to lose the thing. Then she turned back to them, offering the book up in front of them. "It never hurts to try....but I feel positive that we'll find something in here."

Then she turned to Vincent and noticed for the first time that he truly had his mask off. That made her wonder for how long... "Vincent," she started slowly, "Shouldn't your mask be on? I thought it was unwise to have it off because of your dark side..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 pm
Vincent smiled darkly and just shook his head. "Yeah i probably should, having it off only amplifies my usual antics. Thats is how i used to be before i met you two, and before the mask was placed upon me." Vincent said before he held his hand out for the book. "May i?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:54 pm
She looked down at where the mask was hanging from his belt and sighed slightly, trying to hide it with a smile and nod. She handed him the book and said,"Go for it."

Poison was silent in her arms, not really doing anything, or extending any of its vines. It knew that nothing would happen while the two were with her. They would see to it and trusted Caly to be safe.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games