Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:51 pm
Aeon looked at Demios as he ran towards her. She looked at him as she backed away. "Um...let's just continue talking about this situation" she said in a rushed voice. He may have been a kid but still...he was a kid who could produce lightning from his hands and that was something she wasn't ready for.

"I must admit this do look yummy" he said looking at the cake and cupcakes clapping his hands together. Saying nothing else he waited for them to see who would be the lucky victim to try their sugary surprises.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:27 am
((UNS - Armand and Amaya))

There was a moment of silence before Aeon spoke, but Armand figured that she had been absorbing what he had told her. He smiled as always. Demios seemed happy that Aeon had apologized and didn’t seem to feel so bad anymore. He ran up to up Aeon and hugged her, asking for forgiveness. The scientist chuckled. Demios was very …childish in this form. Aeon still seemed to be wary of the mage though, and backed away again. She wasn’t quite ready.

“Well, with the war torn world, who knows? Someone really could be out to throw ice cream at you.” He looked at Demios with a smile. ”Right, Demi?” Actually, Armand couldn’t recall when the last time he made homemade ice cream. It had at least been a year or so. The scientist turned back to Aeon. “To be concise, my 'power' is telekinesis.” The small table by the side floated up and then set itself back down. “Similar to the Force in Star Wars.” The red head was careful not to do it too quickly to startle the short haired college student. “It’s one of the more common ‘powers’ as you call them.” Armand looked at Demios again and then Aeon. “My little friend’s ability is less common.” Armand wasn’t about to explain that Demios’s powers weren’t just limited to lightning bolts. Aeon could just assume it was lightning manipulation.

------------------------------------
Vincent seemed just as excited as Amaya was. Neither of them said anything about trying the cake themselves, and Amaya was curious to see what everyone else's reaction would be. "Let's go find people!" She cheerfully grabbed the cake with some paper plates, forks, and a knife, letting Vincent handle the cupcakes. The Clueless Owl led Vincent out, and for some reason or luck, the first person they happened upon somehow was none other than the Death Owl, Thomas.

Amaya was too excited about the cake to feel intimidated at the moment. Maybe Vincent being with her and just as excited had something to do with it. After all, she and Vincent had done it without Armand's help, and nothing had exploded. "Mr. Moses! Want some cake?"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 am
Dante smiled and laughed a little. " I see. Don't worry I don't plan ON dying soon, but you never know, I'm old even though I don't look like it, I'm tired the only thing driving me forward is my team. " He sat down on a large rock he was tired using his revealed form as well as continuously summoning up the leaders of Hell had tired him out. " I wonder who else will surpass me within the year. You most certainly will, I believe Amara and Demious will surpass me within that time, Lucien as well. I would imagine if Raven were to train as the rest of you do then she to would topple me then. It's hard to admit after 700 years that people are stronger then me. " He laughed at himself before looking at ROulin. " Well you have the makings of a great leader inside of you, never lose focus and remember Roulin, if you ever need someone, you always have family. I'm not your father, I wish he were here, but I am your uncle I don't want you to forget that. " He said with a smile. He looked towards the sky inhaling deeply at the now clear sky. " Now go, get your team and make your father, mother and I proud. " He crossed his arms and smiled confidently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm
Aimee walked down stairs and looked around, stretching a little. "Wonder where Roulin is..." She spoke softly, leaning against the wall and breathing in slowly. Aimee looked out of the window at the trees and smiled slightly, extremely happy about being back even at times like these.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 am
Thomas raised a brow at the little girl when she asked him did he want some cake. He wasn't the type to attack children oddly enough and he hadn't eaten in days. He didn't have to. Food though was an indulgence he hadn't had in a while. With an outlandish grin that seemed to be set aside for 'non-business' moments, he replied to his employee,"Yes. I'd love some cake dear. Been ages since I had some."

~~~

"My team...makes me wonder where Demios is. Oh well." Roulin looked up at Dante after his speech and smirked. Recognition was something that he could never seem to acheive when Lucien was the team's co-leader. The only thing that mattered now was him assembling his team. First thing was first. He needed to find Aimee. Roulin nodded to Dante, thanking him for his years upon years of training, honing and care. Seconds later, he was standing before Aimee in Che's house with his hand out. "I heard you were wondering where I was."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 am
Aeon looked at the table as she stumbled backwards but caught herself. She was amazed at Armand's ability. "It's kind of cool...kinda like Carrie" she said referring to the 70's film. She then took a seat on her dresser. "Well...I am sorry for calling you names...it's still a prejudice I'm trying to get over...." she told him. "Are you two from around here? You two look miserable, you can wash up and at least have a meal on me" she told them.

Vincent looked at Thomas as he was still intimidated by him and fell behind Amaya holding his cupcakes. He hoped that Thomas would like the monstrosity they called pastries.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm
Aimee looked up, not startled at all by his appearance in front of her. She smiled as she spoke to him, taking his hand. "In fact I was. Where did you go?" She felt the urge to talk to him about the meeting with Amara but she promised her she wouldn't and she always kept promises to friends, whether or not she was close to them. Aimee was brought back to reality as she looked into Roulin's eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:21 pm
After a sigh, Roulin replied,"I went off to fight Dante. He won, but I think I have the hang of a few things now." He opened his right hand and light gleamed from his palm. "Things like that. Also, if past lore is right, then I should be able to bring people back to life, but only once a month."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm
"Well lets not have anyone die shall we?" Aimee smiled and looked at him concerned. "Is something wrong?" She asked Roulin in a concerned tone, worrying that he was thinking of something that could bring him down. "Because if you need someone to talk to I am here for you, Rou." She smiled comfortingly and stood up straight, getting herself off the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:55 pm
((UNS - Amaya)

When Amaya saw the outlandish grin, she hesitated for a moment because it was just kind of weird. ”Umm, ok!” She cut Thomas a slice of cake and handed him one. She looked at Vincent and then back at Thomas to see a reaction. For sure, the concoction that Amaya and Vincent had created was not healthy, and for all they knew it could be super sugary or something else or just horrible tasting despite all the mixing they did.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Itachi detected a slight hint in there and figured out of the saten owl that was the best he could ever expect or hope for for that matter. So taking what he belwived to be the advise he focused his energy more and let it flow through him as he fired a more powerful bolt then his previous ones and hit the target to his surprise. He then repeated the act several times hitting the target each time. He knew he would soon be able to do it much quicker and make battle use of at least that information. He would be able to fire straight but that wouldnt be enough against stronger owls like roulin and the heralds. As well as the other top tier owls.

Nova woke up slowly but was half awake already from the annoying ringtone he had put on benkei's phone out of bordom and a desire to annoy the japanese man some more. " uhh hey benkei did you enjoy your ringtone? As for the sparing ir sounds interesting enough we should get ready. We dont want to be the ones holding the group up when the apring starts raven will get mad if we do." said nova a she used magic to instantly become in his ususal attire.

( EDITED )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Demios nodded to Aeon and smiled "Thank you" He said. He then looked at Armand and grabbed his hand leading him towards where he guessed the bathroom was. Once they reached the bathroom he looked around trying to find something to help him reach the sink. He frowned before turning to Armand "lift?" He asked trying to get him to lift him up.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm
((UNS - Armand and Will))

Armand smiled seemingly a little sheepishly at Aeon's comment. ”Well, except we don’t go on murderous rampages.” He nodded at the girl, accepting her apology. That was already more than once that she had expressed regret. "It's no problem." Before he could say anything about not wanting to impose on her or ask Aeon's name, Demios had thanked Aeon and grabbed his hand to lead him to the bathroom. The prankster red head sighed and picked Demios up. "Okay, big kid, going up!" The scientist lifted Demios up with his hands and then repositioned Demios with his arms so that it would be easier to hold the position. "No water fights, Demi. We're in someone else's home..." Armand warned with a chuckle. Honestly, he wouldn't have minded, but they were accepting someone else's hospitality right now.

Will simply watched Itachi seem to find something out of the words he had spoken. The Heat Owl had found some use in them and was hitting the targets more accurately with higher charged lightning than previously. "Oh? Did you finally hit an epiphany?" The Satan Owl chuckled, took a seat, and created a ring of black lightning diagonally above Itachi. If the boy wasn't an idiot, maybe he'd notice and start to aim lightning through that ring and redirect the lightning after the ring to one of the targets' bulleyes. He then leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed, his thoughts on Noel.

Time passed, and Itachi’s training continued with cryptic comments and instructions from Will every now and then. The Satan Owl didn’t bother congratulating Itachi on the Heat Owl’s newfound better control and only told him to practice more. Itachi had needed quite a bit more guidance than Che did in training back when Will and Che were still officially a pair. Will remembered a couple of times when Che had called him something along the lines of a “lazy a**” because Will hadn’t been giving Che his full attention. Then again, Che did have that habit of running off and doing his own thing and experimenting, and Will hadn’t followed unless his student had been at risk of getting himself killed being a fool.

((Fallen Phoenix- Benkei))

Benkei frowned. "No," he responded curtly to Nova's question on him enjoying the ringtone. It was annoying, had a annoying somewhat high pitched kiddie voice, and was repetitive from what he had heard so far.How had Nova gotten his hands on his phone anyway? "Tsch." Benkei rolled his eyes when Nova started commenting about Raven and the sparring, and then proceeded to "magic" some clothes onto himself. Seeing that Nova was now more than up, Benkei headed over to Kojiro to check on him. He assumed Nova would probably follow to at least follow up with how Kojiro was doing after Nova healed him. Who knows? Maybe Nova's healing had strange side effects that none of them knew about.

((Edited for Will.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 pm
Khalifa appeared to be on the roof of the manner, he was laid back and relaxed, though like always there were a million and one things on his mind. While looking at his hand as he it rose just above him that Matter energy of his seems to take on a cosmic form looking like that of stars and such. This was an energy he has long sense used and now it was time for its use once again.

(What is the uns up to right now?)  

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 pm
Demios looked at Armand and smiled "Wee! thanks Army" He said cheerfully. He then quickly washed his hands before having Armand set him down. "I promise I'll be good Army" He said. He then hugged Armands leg before running back to Aeon "Miss...I want to prove I'm nice so may I ask if you've ever lost anything important to you?" He asked. He had decided to show he was nice he was going to try to conjure something she had lost as a friendly action.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games