Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 pm
I am the girl on fire

"That's probably because you treat us like we're going to murder you." he chuckled and sat down across from her, Indian style. He adjusted the black hat on his head and pulled out a giant swirled lollipop from who knows where. He smirked at it happily and began unwrapping it before he glanced back at the girl, thinking of something. "Want it?" he offered and held the lollipop out to her.

"Bah! Don't be a bully!" Lena hissed at John and rubbed Jubei against her cheek again. "This cute, wonderful creature, in case you didn't hear, is Jubei." she mumbled before hearing the rest of his comment. "Oh... I'm sorry." she frowned at John. A silence passed for a minute, that silence filled with Lena cuddling Jubei, and it was in that silence that she remembered what the cat man had said. "You've got a sister?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm
"Lena take note that i am not from this planet i do not do what they do and a cat is just a cat to me so this fuzzball is a fuzzball" he said to her as he rubbed Jubei head and looked at him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm
"It's because being abandoned makes you hate the world." she said, angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei wiggled out of her arms and landed on the gravestone. "All I ask is that you acknowledge me as a person thats all." He said putting his pride aside. "And yes I do, Her name is Kokonoe, she is actually quite a pain to me sometimes.... She chooses a more human appearence, though she does still have two tails." He said making random observations of his infuriating sister.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:57 pm
"Angry?" Nero raised an eyebrow, the pierced one, still holding his lollipop out to her in an act of friendship. "You sure didn't look like you hated everything, toots. You were treating me like some kinda freak." he snorted and dug in his pocket for his own lollipop.

Lena looked at her empty arms then at Jubei, frowning at his little fit. "Hah, okay." she sighed with a small pout before shooting a look at John. "Not being from this planet doesn't give you the right to be a jerk, you know." she grumbled and put her hands on her hips before looking back at Jubei. "Human appearance? Can you do that, too?" she asked, wondering what he would look like as a person, but she couldn't quite picture it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm
"I would not like a lollipop." she said. She was sad.  

SteampunkChild

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Well, yes, but being a cat is so much easier than being a Human!" He laughed, it was true, cats being able to lie around all day in the sun, Jubei did really take solace in it. "If you wish to see it, I can do so." He was not hesitant to the idea of being human, he just prefered to be a cat most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm
First sad, then angry, now sad again. Which is it?! Nero sighed and gave up on his search for the extra lollipop, no point since she wouldn't take his, but there was also no point in wasting his favorite candy, so he popped the lollipop into his mouth. "Alright, someone's been dealing with some past issues I see." he commented while leaning against a tombstone. "Let's start with introductions. My name's Nero. What's yours?"

"I'll keep that in mind next time I decide between being a cat or a human." she laughed and crossed her arms. "Sure. Go ahead and surprise me!" she challenged and smirked at Jubei. "Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm Lena, just so you know. So if you ever go, 'Hey, who was that one girl that was great at petting cats?' you'll remember me."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei took his swords off his back. "Well then, Miss Lena, its a pleasure meeting you." He said putting his paws together and letting his body turn white. His body began to release a blinding, white light as his entire figure began to change beneath, his hood into a jacket, his eyes into regular human pupils and his claws into hands. As he finished, his white hair now showing as he picked up his swords again, he spoke. "I've always hated how flashy changing is...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm
Lena began squinting as he started changing, and eventually she had to turn away unless she felt the compelling urge to go blind, and fortunately she wasn't. When she heard Jubei's voice again, she turned back around, and the first things she noticed were the little cat ears replacing human ears. She couldn't help but think of so many cute comments to make, but she restrained herself.
"Eh-hmm!" she coughed and smiled. "You look a lot different than I thought you would!" she laughed a little.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 pm
"My name is Lilly." she said sitting down again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

"Well then, what did you expect?" He said looking inquisitively at her. She seemed amused by him for some reason, it made him curious. "Some parts of my cat heritage must remain." He said stepping over to her, it appeared that he was much taller than Lena now, not to the point of towering, but she would have a much harder time squeezing him now.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 pm
"Alright, tell me about you past now." Nero said.

"I guess I was expecting... just a bigger cat." Lena shrugged and looked up when he stepped closer to her. If he wanted to, he could probably use her head as an arm rest! But that wasn't what she was busy thinking about right now, she was thinking about those little cat ears begging to be touched. "Ah... Hey, can I tell you a secret?" she asked and motioned for him to bend down to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm
"My family abandoned me when they found out I was a vampire. I have been on my own and not around anyone for my whole life."  

SteampunkChild

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei looked at her carefully. He poked her forehead and leaned in closely. "You want to touch my ears, don't you?" His furry ears twitched, preparing for a response, or to be suddenly pulled on.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games