Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Arthur quickly followed after them, shaking his head. "That was very weird. Coming back from the dead until they found love. I think they've read way to many fairy tales."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 pm
"if you don't beleve us look for her in the science lab and mention us" Tom siad draging Terri away in the opposite direction.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Elohim Called

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm
The twins ignored the couple's cries and continued on their way. Lucia shook her head with a sigh.

"I agree." She said to Arthur, relaxing slightly as they moved farther away from the others. She let her head rest on Hector's shoulder, her white hair pooling by his neck and running down his back in a smooth river. Hector smiled slightly and kissed the top of his sister's ghost-like hair with all the tenderness of a lover.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 pm
The elf shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Hopefully other students here are better. I don't want to having to worry about all the others here being crazy." Arthur walked the pair he guarded, frowning slightly. Sometimes he wished he could be like that with one of them but he was suppose to protect them. To get so close and comfortable when they were in the open could be dangerous.  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Ari strolled into the park, hands in her pockets. She sighed, then walked behind a tree and removed something, it was a sheet of metal, curved like a skateboard. It was sleek in it's demonic black and teal spray paint, only one thing was missing. The wheels. She tossed it on the ground, but there was no loud bang, it levitated a few inches of the ground as she hopped on it. "Why not try it out?" She muttered to herself, then pushed her foot into the air, like she would on the ground, and started to skate...Anti-Gravity wise of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Hector nodded in assent.

"I should hope not. But, we're a tad odd ourselves." He admitted reluctantly. Lucia pulled her head away from her brother's shoulder and pulled them in the direction of their dorm, stopping at a small bench by the front of the building. Hector sat down, letting his sister spread herself out on the bench as he took her head into his lap.

Lucia smiled as her brother's fingers ran through her cool hair relaxingly. She closed her eyes and motioned in Arthur's direction that he should come sit with them, picking her legs up so he could slide under them.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 pm
Arthur kept on following, moving to lean up against the wall behind the bench as the pair sat. He felt....envy but he had to protect them. The elf frowned slightly, shaking his head. "I shouldn't. I should be ready to protect you at a moment's noticed."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm
Lucia smiled and kept her eyes closed as she replied.

"Then throw me on the ground if you need to." She said, as if it were the most obvious solution in the world. Hector looked back at Arthur, nodding in agreement.

"You deserve a rest." Hector said, his hands still wrapped in Lucia's hair.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Arthur thought for a moment, slowly moving from the wall. "If it would be alright with you, m'lady." He moved, slowly sitting down on the bench. The elf resisted the urge to look at Hector. How many times he wish Hector would play with his hair but he shouldn't be thinking or feeling like that! "Doesn't mean I should relax my guard in such a public place."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Lucia snorted.

"Oh, stop that! I assure you, love, we're not helpless...or harmless for that matter." Lucia made a great show of nuzzling deeper into Hector's lap, half seeking the warmth that always seemed to just barely evade her and half initiating that worn, well-loved game of the hunt with him.

Hector watched as his sister's legs rode up Arthur's, her toes coming to rest at the tops of his thighs as she sighed contentedly, seemingly unaware of what she was doing. But Hector knew better. He knew this game indeed.

"She just gets so tired..." He said softly to Arthur, looking at the elf from under his thick lashes as he twined his fingers through Lucia's hair and bit his lip as if deep in thought. He flicked his eyes from Arthur and back to Lucia, as is he were ashamed to be caught looking at their guard and he forced a faint blush to come to his cheeks. He knew the game as well as any girl. The delicate art of forever pulling back and yet beckoning closer, the deep old art of seduction.

It came easily to him, as it did to everyone in his family it seemed.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 pm
"I know that but it's still my job to watch over you both. If anything happens to either of you I'm the one that gets in trouble." Arther let himself look at Hector for a moment, giving a small laugh before quickly looking away. "She sure does...though it is a bit of a relief when she does with the way she is."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:53 am
Hector nodded, smiling down at the slumbering girl in his lap. She was up at all hours, he knew, and it was best to let her get her sleep when she could.

"She's a good girl. Just...well, she's just her." He said, turning his head and looking at Arthur pensively. He smiled faintly as his fingers worked through Lucia's hair. He noticed his sister shift again in Arthur's lap, something pulling her backwards in her dream. She was curling in on herself very slightly, her feet working as she "walked."

Hector was used to her movements, as when she did sleep it was often in his bed. He let his hands stray down and stroke her face gently, sweetly.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm
Arthur laughed, nodding. "Yeah....though I guess it would be pretty dull without her, huh?" He was trying to not be envious of Lucia. To get close to Hector like that would be wrong for him. She was lucky....as his sister it was expected of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm
Hector could see that Arthur was warming to him a little bit, but wasn't sure just how warm he was. He waited a moment, analyzing the situation before continuing.

"I love her, you know I do," He began, careful to keep his eyes on Lucia as if all of this was casual and simply coming off the top of his head before he went on. "but sometimes she takes everything over. Not in a bad way. Just in her way." He said softly, still stroking her hair.

He didn't mind that she took up his whole world--indeed, if she didn't he'd be devastated--but neither of them had ever had a true romance, a true love besides each other.

Elohim Called

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm
10 or 20 minutes after Terri and Tom left Scarlet strolled the park taking pictures of the senery.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games