Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:32 pm
I have absolutely no idea about any of the things you mentioned. I haven't watched a single trailer since the E3 trailer.
Have fun speculating, I guess. This game doesn't exist to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:52 pm
I still have much anticipated excitement till this game is released. The new trailer is probably the best yet, focusing on Wesker and his badass new outfit. So many new speculations a rise since watching it. The best yet, Umbrella's possible new return.

I'm sure I'm going to have numerous problems with this but come on, Leon is out of the picture and hopefully more "Resident Evil" comes out of this.

User Image
User Image
User Image  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hahahahahaha! That's what you guys get for having hopes for this game! twisted

I never had any hopes for it, but it doesn't defeat the fact that this was the stupidest thing about this game that we've seen so far. As I've said before, I've given up on this game and i refuse to play it. I didn't even watch the trailer. I don't think I can handle any more disappointments... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

I never had any hopes for it, but it doesn't defeat the fact that this was the stupidest thing about this game that we've seen so far. As I've said before, I've given up on this game and i refuse to play it. I didn't even watch the trailer. I don't think I can handle any more disappointments... gonk

Well, if you've given up on this game, then something like Jill dying--the fact that Capcom would do something so stupid in the first place--shouldn't be much of a surprise.
I mean they got rid of Zombies. ZOMBIES, the one thing that made RE what it was. Decaying corpses looking for fresh meat, infected by a man made bio-weaponized virus, created by Umbrella corporation. That was the foundation of Resident Evil.
You remove the foundation and what happens? Resident Evil sinks into the sand pit.

For the record, Wesker used to be a STARS member. A.K.A. a commando. Now he looks like a gay lion tamer.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:17 am
Wesker: Liiiiek omg guys!! Watch me liek tame like this lion like, and then read my live journal emo entry of when I killed Jill!

-----

I'm done with it. Now it's just going to be hilarious making fun of the stupid thing. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, if you've given up on this game, then something like Jill dying--the fact that Capcom would do something so stupid in the first place--shouldn't be much of a surprise.
I mean they got rid of Zombies. ZOMBIES, the one thing that made RE what it was. Decaying corpses looking for fresh meat, infected by a man made bio-weaponized virus, created by Umbrella corporation. That was the foundation of Resident Evil.
You remove the foundation and what happens? Resident Evil sinks into the sand pit.

For the record, Wesker used to be a STARS member. A.K.A. a commando. Now he looks like a gay lion tamer.

He best watch out for white tigers then. ninja

@NotteRequiem: Cracking jokes is always fun, whether the game is good for not. smile  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:08 am
Yeah, but that wasn't an accurate joke. I'm sorry, I didn't mention... a GERMAN gay lion tamer. You know, he'd arrive on the scene after Chris killed all the monsters and he'd say, "Okay, who's the vise guy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 am
NotteRequiem
Wesker: Liiiiek omg guys!! Watch me liek tame like this lion like, and then read my live journal emo entry of when I killed Jill!

-----

I'm done with it. Now it's just going to be hilarious making fun of the stupid thing. D:

Same here. Making fun of it will make me feel better. That or do what Bio's doing: pretend the game won't exist. biggrin I'm already doing that with Umbrella Chronicles (already sold it a month or so ago).  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:11 am
Vankala
NotteRequiem

-----

Same here. Making fun of it will make me feel better. That or do what Bio's doing: pretend the game won't exist. biggrin I'm already doing that with Umbrella Chronicles (already sold it a month or so ago).
Awwww, I'm so proud of you!

You know, it's something I call the Matrix philosophy.
There IS no RE5!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
NotteRequiem

-----

Awwww, I'm so proud of you!

You know, it's something I call the Matrix philosophy.
There IS no RE5!

RE5? what's that? xp  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 am
It's Code Veronica... I mean... We got RE1, RE2, RE3, Survivor is #4... So.... Code Veronica is #5.

But wait, I found a flaw in my philosophy... If there is no RE5, then it's not RE5 that's bent, but us... But we're not bent.... Hell. We're the only ones who can see clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 am
I agree biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 am
I actually haven't played Survivor. If you think its good enough to be part of the main series, I take it that i should play it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:44 am
I think Survivor is the opposite of RE4. It's got clumsy and uncomfortable gameplay mechanics, sub-par graphics and unprofessional sounding voice overs.
At the same time, it's got all the good things about RE (T-Virus, Zombies, Umbrella, survival), good music and an interesting backstory.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 am
Hmmm...well, if i ever see it at GameStop or something, I'll be sure to pick it up then. ^^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games