Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm
In agreement with Elvy.

Nope, we're cool Ruriska <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 pm
BUT I COULDNT PLAY MAH DRAGONZ AND HAMMER RUNEZ ALL DAMN DAY WAHHHH

puh-leeze

The only thing I really lost is some food from the roll back, everything else was a nice bonus, a few more k worth of treasure towards getting more gene scrolls. (Even thought the scrolls I want for the species change are so expensive u.u)  

Astraea Pandora

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm
Gathering turns reset!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm
And we're down again xd *headdesk*  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Welp time for me to doodle my humanized dragons and watch anime while i wait for it to come back up i guess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm
I'm just hoping it's up and running tomorrow morning. I've been 'so' looking forward to this weekend. Eggs hatching, long awaited breeding to take place, etc.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Haha I do too. Tomorrow a clutch I paid for hatches, So excited to see considering there's a chance they might be gened too!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm
I can't say I have reason to be angry over this in particular (I think I lost a whopping 2k in treasure, and didn't have any hatchlins or anything that hatched xD), but I'll take the opposite side and say that I could guess a lot of people's anger isn't over this one incident, but over the fact that, weeks in, things that have been broken (runes, anyone?) haven't been fixed, and now this comes along--while this instance, I agree, is something I blame entirely on the people who did something they knew, blatantly, that they shouldn't...I understand people being annoyed with everything else that doesn't seem to have improved at all in the last few weeks, and that this might be that 'straw that breaks the camel's back' that really irritates them--especially when, the last time something like this happened, the staff was able to roll back only the treasure of the people who were exploiting the glitch in question (a different one, obviously).

...that said, without reading the tumblr (which I have no desire to do), I can't say how extreme/ridiculous people are being, either. xD. I'm grateful for the work the staff puts in, don't get me wrong, but there are things that are starting to try my patience with the site, as well wink [/twocents]

EDIT: minor pet peeve of mine here...when they take the site down, I wish they'd post to tell us when it goes back up, instead of letting us try logging in a dozen or so times before it finally is, indeed, back up >_>  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 pm
I agree with that last point! I'd like to know there was an alert to tell us when to log in.

Then again having us constantly guessing might mean a gradual log in after they come back up rather than 3000 ravenous players all trying to log in the moment they say we can. xd

I just want to gather things TwT. Not that I need to with the chest package, but i'd like to.I had a breeding planned with someone today too but who knows now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm
I had babies that hatched today so I have that annoying the babies showing on the pages arn't my babies thing going on. I'm frustrated because I have to wait 5 days now for them to turn to adults to actually see MY hatchlings. They're the first 2 from my seraph pair, too.

Still reading the facebook and tumblr stuff makes me so grrr. I'm ok, things will be taken care off and I'll eventually see my babies. I do feel so bad for people that lost gorgeous hatchlings or large clutches of the rarer breeds because of the rollback. But you know what if people are going to raeg quit let them. The sites better off without the negativity.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Latest update

Quote:

UPDATE (20:26):

We have combed through many of the issues that the rollback has caused. Below are some of the things that we have recently done:

- Pinkerton's Plundered Pile has been reset; everyone will have a chance at an item today
- Dragon breeding cooldowns have all been lowered by one full day.
- All members have been granted 15 Gathering turns for this day.
- Dragons were fed again very recently.
- All eggs that were in a rotted state and have been returned to healthy.
- All users that were missing a care package should now have one awaiting them.
- All unclaimed Care Packages that had 20 Gilded Chests in them have been reduced to 1.

As for the Gilded Chests -- if you were among the group that opened multiple chests, the staff would be humbled and appreciative if you would mail them directly to one of us (or the Arcanist!). In the event that the chests have been looted already, whatever you feel may be the approximate value of those opened chests would also be wonderful.

We will continue to monitor things and make fixes where we can. Thank you so much for your patience this evening!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 pm
That's my view too. If it upsets someone that much when the site is down, then maybe the game is too stressful for them to be playing.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm
I'm pretty sure I just got one of the chests when I opened mine... I think, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 pm
xD I can sympathize with irritation, but there is a point where it becomes...a bit much~

and o.o those chests are niiiiice. (only got one, butyeah)  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Cricket2008
SilverShieldwolf
I am debating on using my Sprockets on the arm band or the powerpack.
I am disappointed in people who are upset over what happened and those who abused the system like that, to such extremes

I get the biggest item first. It's easier to work towards the lower cost items afterwards. smile

Course, I got the familiar first, then the powerpack. Next I'll be working for the arm band.

I think I am going to get the powerrpack  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games