Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

His face turned blank and he laughed monotonously. "Hohohohoh."
Kurona looked at him, a bit annoyed. "What the hell, dude?"
"What? I'm just trying to relay how uninteresting her telling me punishment won't work is." Jaecen sighed, replying to Kurona.
"Sometimes, I think you act like a lunatic on purpose." She said.
He set his fingers against his chest in fake awe. "Me? Pretend to be a lunatic?"
She sighed and bent her head. "Right... You are a lunatic."
He smiled. "Aw, thank you, sis." Jaecen returned his attention to Red. "Now, to deal with you. Not even the strongest mage can break through that barrier. Believe me, he's tried. Of course, he went and died but that's a different story. You violated so many rules in the course of ten minutes. Let's see: Use of anti-demonic warding artifacts, kidnapping of a young girl, Entering the Barrier without proper authority. Yada yada yada."
Jaecen walked over to Red and knelt down to her level. "Listen kid, can you try not to get involved with my familial affairs. It won't end well for you. Also, I'm still unsure of whose side you're on so I'm gonna have to play by the First Patriarch's Rules." He tapped her on the shoulder. If all goes well, that spell won't be triggered. If it is, you'll probably be paralyzed in your legs and arms for, oh, I don't know, until I reverse it."
Kurona stood motionless and listened. It seemed Jaecen was really not into being tolerant at the moment. She walked over to Tsuyoi and pulled her aside. "Um, he's way beyond pissed right now... It's best if we stepp aside for the moment. That spell, though... It hasn't been used in a very long time. I'm surprised he even knows how to use it.... I-is everything alright with you? You're fine, right?" Kurona asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He pulls out a book from his jacket pocket and starts reading he figured he would stick around in case he was still needed but until told other wise he would just be as quiet as possible tuning out everything else as he read the arts of war which told stories of every keyblade masters throughout time and it spoke in great details of how to fight certain heartless and other possible threats. He already read it more then once and it was a very small book but it had alot of pages.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:30 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears went down when it seemed Jaecen wasn't gonna let Red off so easily. She could only watch on the sidelines a Jaecen tested out a spell on Red.
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and shrugged, de-summoning her revolver, "Fine...he should be able to handle this at least..." she then turned her head to Kurona, and leaned in towards her to whisper, "About that...I want to talk about Jaecen with you..." she said before she began walking away, "Kurona, Wakai, come with me please. I could use some company." she said, fixing her hat.
Wakai tilted her head when Tsuyoi began to leave, finding it even more strange when she wanted her and Kurona to come along. But, she nodded, putting Liya down. She looked at Odayaka, "Umm, can you watch Liya...a-and make sure Mr. Jaecen doesn't go too far with punishments." she said before following behind Tsuyoi.
When the others began to leave her alone with Jaecen, she was actually starting to get a little unnerved. Then, as Jaecen tapped her shoulder, she flinched, expecting something to happen. But, after a few seconds, she looked at her body, "Huh, nothing...haha...hm?" that was until her arms and legs began to grow weaker and weaker. Eventually she couldn't move them as she fell to the ground. "Huh? Uh...mmgh..." she tried to get up, laying on her side, but she couldn't and just stayed on the ground, "...w-well then." she said. She laughed a little as she lay on the ground, "Feels funny...like I'm jello or somethin." she was still having fun, rather than having a bad time.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:56 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen helped Red up and leaned her against the wall, grinning. "Physical, emotional, mental torture. That obviously has no affect on you. You're an orphan, right? I bet you are. Parentless, living without a real sense of purpose. Scum of the Earth you stand on. And that doggy-shadow thingy? He won't be able to do much either. This spell I put on you, let's call it a shock collar. If you try to run from me, I'll simply use the spell and you'll be be caught again. Oh, ad if you get to far from either Tsuyoi or I, you could possibly die..." His ranting became even more sinister. "Now, what to do with a piece of garbage that's been tossed aside."
Kurona watched on. She was beginning to feel nauseous. She covered her mouth. "He's lost it, man..." Kurona had a bad feeling she knew what was going to happen.

(Time skip?)

(OOC: It will be more effective for e to fast forward to get what he's going to do out of the way.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 pm
Xavior Stone

If none of my characters are involved in the area your in you can stop quoting me please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:40 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana finally had made it to the scene, seeing that Jaecen seemed to have already caught Red. She approached him, "Wh-What're you gonna do to her...she doesn't really deserve this sort of treatment does she? I mean, she was just having a little fun." she said, though she wasn't sure if what she was saying would matter.

Hileinna took some time to think about it and shook her head, "No...we shouldn't intervene...let's just head into the manor and hope someone inside can show us to the showers." she suggested. From the look of things, they weren't going to end well for the intruder.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:53 am
[ooc: Well, if it's necessary.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Red giggled at Jaecen when he listed almost everything true about herself, the only thing being wrong was that she couldn't use Fangs right now because he currently wasn't within her, only partially, so she would be able to use the shadows to blend with the shadows like she was able to earlier. Though she won't reveal that to Jaecen any time soon, the fact that Fangs wasn't with her right now, he was elsewhere. "All righty sir...hehe, or maam. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, I needed to stay close to either of you in the first place anyway...so what games are we gonna play now?" she said, leaning her head back on the wall.
Tsuyoi stopped and looked back, "Kurona! Come on!" she said, waiting for her to follow.

Namia nodded and flew down with Hileinna towards the manor. When they touched ground, she let go of Hileinna and landed on the ground herself, her wings flapping a few times before closing. "Goodness, I've been doing quite a lot of flying today...I think I'm going to give my wings a break until tomorrow." she said before stretching out her arms.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stood up and stretched. He grabbed Red by her collar and set her on her feet. "Alright. On your feet. Everyone inside. Time to eat."
Kurona's face turned pale. "I knew it. I think I'm going to be sick..."
Jaecen looked at her. "Quit your belly aching. It's about damn time we all sit down and have a good meal. It doesn't hurt every now and then."
"Are you still..." She spun a finger near the side of her head.
"What?" He looked at the motion before grinning to mask his real emotions. "Yeah, I'm still a bit angry so get moving."
Kurona grit her teeth and turned away, heading towards the house. Don't have to tell me twice...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:35 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Kurona informed Xero of the change before she swiftly changed her course and made her way to the first floor. Xero saw an open window and took the fast route. He flung his legs out the window with the rest of following. He kicked off the frame above the window and launched himself down to the yard below landing in a strong stance. He broke the stance as he dashed forwards leaving behind gale winds. He soon caught up to Jaecen who had already reprehended the intruder. He struck her and caused her mask to fall and break, although Xero could not see her face at first and Oda had said something about her being a friend. Xero stood out of sight and watched since all was handled. He watched as he finally realized who the intruder was when Jaecen knocked off her hood and cast a spell that basicly bound her life to himself. He she got to far from Jaecen, the more deadly the spell became. It was the missing member of his party, his magi user, Ridley. Xero sighed realizing now that she was not an intruder since she was a member of his group which means she was invited, but they way she entered was not called for. She had caused too much trouble, so Xero left Ridley in Jacens care as he made his way back to the kitchen. Here he told everyone what had happened as he drank a beer from the fridge.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret seen everyone leave and followed them into the kitchen putting away his book. Denver was walking in and saw Garret he walked over to him to introduce himself. "Hello there don't think we met before names Denver!" He holds out his hand to shake Garret's. Garret ignored Denver and did his own thing and walked off leaving Denver confused. Garret had walked to the other side of the room wanting to be away from Denver the guy was to friendly and cheery for his own good and he wanted no part of it."Wa..was it something I said? Do I still smell?" He did a quick smell check to see if he smelled bad.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:04 pm
[ooc: Well, if it's necessary.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka walked behind Red, but was close enough to speak to her, "See, now you've got into so much trouble...why did you need to do all of that?" she asked, her ears twitch.
Red turned her head to look at Odayaka as she walked, and rubbed the back of her head, "Hmm...I wonder...hehehe." she said before running ahead and into the kitchen. "So far, everything's going as planned." she thought to herself, a grin hid behind her mask.
Tsuyoi had already reached the kitchen as she walked to an empty seat at the dinner table, sitting down and leaning back into the chair. She rested her arms on the table and let out a sigh.
Wakai stood next to her, noticing her sigh, "Are...you all right? You seem to be in distress lately."
Tsuyoi didn't answer, she just shrugged, not knowing that answer to that.

Meanwhile, Namia was in the living room(right next to the kitchen) with Hileinna, looking down at her clothes as they were still drenched with sea water. She felt a little cold, "I need to shower soon...I can feel a cold coming." she said before looking around. She noticed a fire place, walking to it and putting a few wooden logs into it. She then cast Fire, lighting up the fireplace, and began to warm herself up. "There we are...nice and warm." she said, holding her palms towards the fire.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Ridley you should remove your mask now that you are here. By wearing it you saw you cannot trust us and trust is key for our group. Also what took you so long to get here. Diner is almost done and you missed out on some sparing. Besides all that, I am not going to punish you for your teacher has already taken that pleasure from me."Xero yawned as it was getting late. Soon he would send his team off to rest for the morning since that would be when the training would begin.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He thought to himself. Maybe that was too harsh... Nah. This little girl is probably hiding something up her sleeves. It's beneficial in more ways than one, as Tsuyoi can keep tabs on her now, as well...
Aliya sat down at the table and looked at the cooking pot that Nami had set in the center of the table. Nami laughed lightly. "I, uh, wasn't sure what everyone wanted so I went and made a glazed ham. It-it's nothing too fancy...." She swayed and tried to hide her embarrassment.
Erin looked at Nami. "Relax, Blue. They'll like it. An' they can be sure I'll give 'em a reason t'like it."
Jaecen looked at him before looking to Nami. "Erin, no idle threats at the table."
Nami bowed her head before turning around on the balls of her feet. "Almost forgot the sweet potatoes."

Jaecen sat at the head of the table with Ene to his left hand side. Erin was sitting at the far end and Aliya had sat down near Kurona, who was sitting at the far end of the table. Oddly enough, the runes swirled around him again and Jaecen returned to normal. Unfortunately, now he was the height of a ten year old. Kurona cooed as she saw him. Awwh, that's how you looked when you were eleven."
Embarrassed, Jaecen ignored her and looked around the table. "Despite this little conundrum, let's enjoy dinner at least." He looked over to see Red still standing. He spoke to her amicably. "What're you doing? Don't be shy, grab a seat."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:16 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka walked in with Liya, holding her hand. She then sat at the table, sitting next to Liya. She stayed seated quietly as she watched the drama between everyone.
Red laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, "Sorry Mr. Xero, I just like making a flashy entrance is all." When Xero requested she take her mask off, she nodded, taking it off and hooking it onto her belt. Though, she wanted to keep her hood on, so she didn't pull it back. She then turned her attention to Jaecen who told her to take a seat. She held a hand up at him, shaking her head, "No, I'm fine here. I prefer standing rather than sitting because-"
Tsuyoi looked at Red, giving her a deathly glare as if telling her to "Shut up and just take a seat".
Red shivered a little before rushing over to an empty seat and taking her seat there, looking down in silence.
Wakai couldn't do anything except laugh nervously. She then looked everyone, "Well, I hope you all enjoy the food." she wasn't feeling hungry, so she would just stand on the sides while everyone eats.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero sliced him off a few slices of bread from the loaf of butter milk bread that rested upon the counter. It was warm and fresh as though just made. Next he put a few slices of the delicious looking honey glazed ham the girls had prepared for everyone and placed them upon the bread along with some mayonnaise. He took a sweet potato and some macaroni on the side. Rosalie just made her self a salad using the fresh vegetables resting upon a dish on the counter with the sweet potatoes. They both took their place at the large table and awaited everyone else to take their place. Rosalie then stood and closed her hands in prayer as Xero bowed his head. Rosalie than began to sing the prayer she had always sang at Xero's last diner before he left on an adventure. It was her way of asking for the gods to protect him.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games