Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:10 pm
o_O *is forced to eat his way to freedom* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:53 pm
*grabs a seat and watches the pile move* So fog, how many pounds do you think he'll weigh when he gets out?  

Crenn

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:55 pm
Iv'e had pocky before i view it as no more then chocolate covered pretzel stick and ya i know there not but im a cookie guy more options  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:56 am
*Has to take a break about an hour in* crying *Also, he agrees with Drifter, although he's never had Pocky before*  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:42 am
Crenn
*grabs a seat and watches the pile move* So fog, how many pounds do you think he'll weigh when he gets out?

At least a dozen more than when he started out.......

*jumps on the pile, begins eating the Pocky also* RAWR! *makes noises like a mad badger eating* domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:44 am
Drifter_Xwolf
Iv'e had pocky before i view it as no more then chocolate covered pretzel stick and ya i know there not but im a cookie guy more options

It's a BISCUIT stick, for your info, and there are are at least 10 different varities of Pocky, from Chocolate Mousse to Banana flavored. Very popular......and it's more bang for your buck....one cookie is roughly the same as a whole package of Pocky. So you get a lot more from it.

DON'T BANG POCKY OR I BANG ON YA HEAD! domokun  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:04 pm
Fog, if, "one cookie is roughly the same as a whole package of Pocky", then that means you get LESS bang for your buck with Pocky. Your logic's flawed, buddy. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:03 pm
Megido the Oreo
Fog, if, "one cookie is roughly the same as a whole package of Pocky", then that means you get LESS bang for your buck with Pocky. Your logic's flawed, buddy. >_>

Is it? I wonder...... stare So....you'd rather have one small cookie? Or a large package of Pocky? Think about that.  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:09 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Is it? I wonder...... stare So....you'd rather have one small cookie? Or a large package of Pocky? Think about that.
You think about it... if an ENTIRE package of Pocky is only equal to ONE cookie... *tries to get Fog to understand what he said*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:19 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
You think about it... if an ENTIRE package of Pocky is only equal to ONE cookie... *tries to get Fog to understand what he said*

Actually.....I think the WEIGHT of each is equal.....one package of Pocky is forty grams. How much is one cookie?

But that's okay....some people like cookies and some like Pocky. Just like some people like to dress up in leather and others in silk. *nods*

BTW, I added a small bit to the Bible.....you should read it......  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:27 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Actually.....I think the WEIGHT of each is equal.....one package of Pocky is forty grams. How much is one cookie?

But that's okay....some people like cookies and some like Pocky. Just like some people like to dress up in leather and others in silk. *nods*

Oh, I see. You're trying to compare weight. What you're trying to say is that you get more pocky in a package than you get cookies in a package, right? Why didn't you just say that to begin with? xD

I'll read it.

Edit: MEGIDO BEGS NOBODY FOR MERCY!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:48 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Oh, I see. You're trying to compare weight. What you're trying to say is that you get more pocky in a package than you get cookies in a package, right? Why didn't you just say that to begin with? xD

I'll read it.

Edit: MEGIDO BEGS NOBODY FOR MERCY!!! scream

You WILL beg for mercy from her if you wanna keep certain areas of your body intact. Silly bull....don't be so prideful! IT IS A PREREQUISITE THAT ALL DISCIPLES BE HUMBLE BEFORE THE GODDESS! domokun  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:21 pm
Hmm.. I wonder what 'humble' can come to mean...

~Adores pocky, especially strawberry or coconut.~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:26 pm
*pokes head in* Wow so you are the Sheol that Lexi goes on and on about.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Lexi? Laaa! You speak of my cute little folfie?

~Purrpounce~ Speak more of my folfie. He is truly adorable.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games