Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMaster_DJP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:36 am
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

"oh yes, but i will share with you"
*walks over to the table*
"heres ur seat"

"Oh thanks very much. such a gentlman." She sits and begins to dish herself. "So, how did you end up in this castle?

"i was wondering the land trying to find some shelter when the storm was here, so i found this place and i decided to come in and the guards, kind of didnt let me in, so i turned into my half dragon form so im able to get into the windows, then they caught me in here so they just let me stay"
*continues eating the turkey leg he had in my hands*

After scarfing down her turkey leg, she grabs a salad. "I have no idea how i got here. one minute i was laying in my bed and the next, here i am. Say, this isnt a dream is it?" Pinches herself. "OW. Nope i guess not."

"if this was a dream, things wouldnt be real, for example, cold hands,and sleeping on a scaly dragon"
*grabs the BIG bowl of ice cream*

She watches in amazement as He scarfs the ice cream. "Say did i tell you my name? its Joy.... Man you are like the beast inside you. You have ice cream all over your face." She points and giggles at the sight of ice cream dripping down your nose.

"oh thanks"*licks whole face with huge dragon tounge*"oh ya, im srry, i didnt tell you my name either, my name is Shadcon, sounds kind of odd, buts my an old dragon family name"*looks and hears a yell from the caslte*"i think someone is here"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:53 am
broken_dreams_til_the_end
Mika runs into the castle soaking wet from the rain "woh its wet out there" she searches the castle looking for any sighns of people. "Hello" she yells softly."is any body here" She stands in the great halls of marble awaiting some one to come.

*side note
name Mordred
Age 17
Gender male
Apearence Long black hair and a small goatee, black clothes a bit baggy, and a guitar strapped to his back.*

Mordred walks into the great hall,"I though I heared someone here"he said to himself. suddenly he notices a soaked girl standing a few feet away. he walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder. "Greetings" he said with a faint smile, "My name is Mordred, Mordred Kaides could you tell me where I am?"  

Mordred kaides

son- of-thunder14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:04 pm
Name: Rock
Apearance: My Avatar, but with a rose in the left hand.
Species: Human/ Elf/ Penguin.
Rock strolls quietly into the room. Hmm.... he says as he notices not only a huge dragon, but a wolf. He quietly sits down in an arm chair, and cracks open a book. He cant read however, for as he begins to read, a tear floods his left eye. He then threw the book into the fire and looked at the floor from the chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:12 pm
Lament
Demonic Vampire

She walked through the front of the castle. "Hm..wounder how you'll get in..." she questioned herself.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:13 pm
son- of-thunder14
Name: Rock
Apearance: My Avatar, but with a rose in the left hand.
Species: Human/ Elf/ Penguin.
Rock strolls quietly into the room. Hmm.... he says as he notices not only a huge dragon, but a wolf. He quietly sits down in an arm chair, and cracks open a book. He cant read however, for as he begins to read, a tear floods his left eye. He then threw the book into the fire and looked at the floor from the chair.

She saw him through the window. "Temper..." she mumbled as she just watched him. she sighed as she struggled to find a way in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:20 am
Name: lordcloudx
Apearance: my avatar...
Species: Human/ demon/ vampire
*lordcloudx walks toward the big building and talks to the vampire (Lament) she was kinda scary but i went and said hi*  

lordcloudx

kami_angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:42 pm
[[I hope I'm not to late sweatdrop ]]

Name:Kami
Species:Elf
Appearance:User Image
Pet:User Image
Bio:Kami is shy and sweet. She only has one sister left of her family.
Kami also has two katanas and a pet named, Kitira.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:47 pm
Kami started to walk in a garden near the castle. Kami was picking flowers and berries. When Kami decided to go inside she ran to the gate and entered. Looking at everything strangely reminded her that she forgot about her pet Kitira! Kami ran to her chamber and went inside she closed the door quietly behind her. Kitira was there whinning for some food and water. Kami put some water in a bowl and some food in another.

kami_angel

kami_angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:00 pm
kami_angel
Kami started to walk in a garden near the castle. Kami was picking flowers and berries. When Kami decided to go inside she ran to the gate and entered. Looking at everything strangely reminded her that she forgot about her pet Kitira! Kami ran to her chamber and went inside she closed the door quietly behind her. Kitira was there whinning for some food and water. Kami put some water in a bowl and some food in another.

Quietly, Kami left her chamber and started to stroll down the halls. Kami thought to herself,"It seems as though there is no one here." Kami shook the thought out of her head. Suddenly, a thought sprang up in her head,"It is getting a little scary strolling down the halls alone. So why don't I just head back to my chamber?" Kami kept walking ignoring her thought she looked out the window. It had started to rain, "Luckily I ran inside before it started to rain." She thought. She jogged down the hall to the door that leaded outside. She opened the doors ingoring all the thoughts that said, "Why don't I just go back to my chamber and sleep?" No. Was her answer, simply no. She ran outside and felt the ran pouring down on her face. Kami yelled outside,"Hello? Is anyone even out here?" She heard nothing but the rain. She turned her back to the rain and ran back inside. She quickly closed the door behind her. Kami through the halls yelling,"Hello? Is anyone here?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:17 pm
(( When should I enter ))  

Zeoas

Kangaroodoo2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

O NOE! DEAD KANGAROO! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Name: Hellana
Species: Human/vampire/wolf
Appearance: RPC

Hellana Sat quietly on the grass. She started to pick the grass and twiddle it. She was shy and didn't know anyone. and was afraid.
She looked around still twiddling the blade of grass.
Her Red eyes were soft and nervous her black hair blew softly with the wind and her smile crept off of her face. She sat there and gazed around.  

BubblesTheMagicalFoxy

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 am
Gaia Name:Jannette Wolf
Name:Jannette
Species:Lycan
Personality:Very Friendly
Bio:After being found by Marcos Were in a forest near a castle she went to a church.The priest there taught her how to heal people
Power:Shape shifting Controling nature(Marcos taught her how to do that.) and Healing
*A 18 year old girl comes to the castle and knocks on the door.*"Hello!Anybody home?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 pm
*Meets up with Mika.*"No one seems to be opening the door.I hate it when no one opens the door.Oh by the way my name is Jannette."  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:27 pm
*Jannette Waits for someone to show up and show her around the place.*"I hate having to be shown around."*Enyoki followed her to the castle*Enyoki:"I know.Let's just look around.They won't blame us."
Jannette:"No.We'll be shown around.I hope."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games