Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:50 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"umm i got stabbed in the back and bled everywwhere"
Berry smiled. "so you don't remember what i did right?"Berry looked up at him.

"ummmm.....nope."
"do you want to know?"

"ummm......sure..."
Berry kissed him."thats what i did."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:51 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr layed under the tree asleep.
A man in a black hoodie walks up to him. He looked down at him with no emotion on his face. He had his hood up and looked very mysterious. He kicked him in the stomach. "Wake up lazy a**."
Xeggr looked up at him. He got up and wiped the dirt off of his coat. "Easy buddy. Anyways, what do you wanna know?"
"Wanna tell me why your here?"
"Ya, you wanted me to be here dumbass."
"It's a riddle."
"Not much of a riddle to me."
"Never mind. Tell me about your true."

"Not much to say. You already know about him."
"How is that so?"
"Your him dipshit."
The man removed his hood and it was a 16yr old with shaggy brown hair and glasses. "Your right."
"No duh. Now, I'm leaving since there's no point in this, so cya." Xeggr created a dark portal and walked in. The portal disappeared and Greg was remained there alone.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"umm i got stabbed in the back and bled everywwhere"
Berry smiled. "so you don't remember what i did right?"Berry looked up at him.

"ummmm.....nope."
"do you want to know?"

"ummm......sure..."

bixyll blushed then smiled " hmm, wish i would of rembered that" bixyll scrathed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:06 pm
Drarak looked at his clock and saw that it was about 10:00 am. He walked over to his stand and took his knife out. He deepened the X shaped scar in his left hand. He let his hand bleed for a minute before putting his knife down, with blood still on it. Today was a day off so he sat in his room and just looked at his blade, hoping that he would finally understand it.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:07 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"ummmm.....nope."
"do you want to know?"

"ummm......sure..."

bixyll blushed then smiled " hmm, wish i would of rembered that" bixyll scrathed the back of his head.
"Me too."Berry looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:16 pm
............I should.........go party or somethin, get out of this jail cell............*puts on party clothes and leaves* Hehe....not even the great principle will find out, hehe. *takes off*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:24 pm
Alita-520
............I should.........go party or somethin, get out of this jail cell............*puts on party clothes and leaves* Hehe....not even the great principle will find out, hehe. *takes off*
((nice one))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looked at his clock and saw that it was about 10:00 am. He walked over to his stand and took his knife out. He deepened the X shaped scar in his left hand. He let his hand bleed for a minute before putting his knife down, with blood still on it. Today was a day off so he sat in his room and just looked at his blade, hoping that he would finally understand it.

*Vexion just sits ther wathcing Drarak.*

"I wish you wouldn't do that brother. It scares me."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"ummmm.....nope."
"do you want to know?"

"ummm......sure..."

"Me too."Berry looked into his eyes.
"Im going to see if drarak all right see you later."Berry walks out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:30 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Drarak didnt look at his brother. " I dont really care....If you dont like it, you can look away....Besides, Its my body...."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:35 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Drarak didnt look at his brother. " I dont really care....If you dont like it, you can look away....Besides, Its my body...."
Berry goes to drarak and vexion's room, she knocks at the door."Drarak are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:37 pm
*Vexion just took out his iPod and began listening to the song "Burn it Down" by Avenged Sevenfold.*

(( Burn It Down video by Avenged Sevenfold ))  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Berry goes to drarak and vexion's room, she knocks at the door."Drarak are you ok?"

"Not really...but Im not sure you can help...the door is unlocked..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:42 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Berry walks in and goes over to to him."there has to be something i can do to cheer you up."Berry smiles at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Berry walks in and goes over to to him."there has to be something i can do to cheer you up."Berry smiles at him.

*Vexion sees Berry walk in but doesn't say anything. He just continues listening to his iPod.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games