Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Was he in NSMB?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:27 pm
Yeah, he was one of the bosses.  

Demonix13

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 pm
Demonix13
Jeez, how could I forget fighting him? x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:02 pm
Meta_Fish
Demonix13
Because you got Meta-knight playing on DK Bongo's in your mind 24/7  

Eggs.com

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Eggs.com
Meta_Fish
Demonix13
Because you got Meta-knight playing on DK Bongo's in your mind 24/7
Oh, right. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone
I know the tears flow with ever hair which drops to the floor.I have this fear that they are cutting more than I asked them to. As I see loads of it on the floor . I have really thick hair so it just looks more .

My tears do not flow for my cut hair. I fear the rapid regrowth of mine! For I have to straighten mine (because it's naturally curly!) and if it grows back quickly, I get this weird dent at the top of my fringe/bang/whatever/veil. I had my hair cut and straightened 27 days ago and it's growing baaack...noooooo!

I have dead straight hair and it grows quickly too. My hair is so straight that the hairdressers have problems trying to give me curls . They disappear within an hour.

GIVE ME YOUR HAIR NOW. crying Mine is dead wavy and the hairdressers take a longer time to straighten it. I sit on butt for 5-6 hours straight. Once they had to redo everything because it didn't work properly. I must have had the cleanest hair that day XD They washed it 8 times.
sad I want your hair too, Diana. I've got the uber-curl. sad if I wash it and only towel dry it, it'll dry with near perfect ringlets all the way through. >< cute, but annoying. gonk if it gets wet from swimming it becomes the Uber Curl of Doom. the ringlets come, but it's not even orderly. they get completely tangled up with each other. gonk hurts like hell trying to untangle it.
straight hair would be so awesome  

Koosei

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:22 am
My hair just looks like a mop. Good times.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:21 am
Koosei
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone
I know the tears flow with ever hair which drops to the floor.I have this fear that they are cutting more than I asked them to. As I see loads of it on the floor . I have really thick hair so it just looks more .

My tears do not flow for my cut hair. I fear the rapid regrowth of mine! For I have to straighten mine (because it's naturally curly!) and if it grows back quickly, I get this weird dent at the top of my fringe/bang/whatever/veil. I had my hair cut and straightened 27 days ago and it's growing baaack...noooooo!

I have dead straight hair and it grows quickly too. My hair is so straight that the hairdressers have problems trying to give me curls . They disappear within an hour.

GIVE ME YOUR HAIR NOW. crying Mine is dead wavy and the hairdressers take a longer time to straighten it. I sit on butt for 5-6 hours straight. Once they had to redo everything because it didn't work properly. I must have had the cleanest hair that day XD They washed it 8 times.
sad I want your hair too, Diana. I've got the uber-curl. sad if I wash it and only towel dry it, it'll dry with near perfect ringlets all the way through. >< cute, but annoying. gonk if it gets wet from swimming it becomes the Uber Curl of Doom. the ringlets come, but it's not even orderly. they get completely tangled up with each other. gonk hurts like hell trying to untangle it.

Lol why is it people with curly hair want straight hair and people with straight hair want curly? Straight hair is a pain though I have grown use to it now.
When my hair gets wet I look like a drowned rat!Or If I haven't got a hair band the monster from the black lagoon. rofl  

Diana Godstone

Panda Meister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:50 am
Chibi Kawaii-chan
My hair just looks like a mop. Good times.

Yeah..that's a phenomenon I noticed too XD. But if I was born with straight hair, I would be immensly satisfied. (I'm just certain of it!!)

@Siu Mai: Watchoo talking about? Your new hairstyle is pretty! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone
Panda Meister
Diana Godstone

Lol why is it people with curly hair want straight hair and people with straight hair want curly? Straight hair is a pain though I have grown use to it now.
When my hair gets wet I look like a drowned rat!Or If I haven't got a hair band the monster from the black lagoon. rofl
but the curl gets so unruly!! >< it's like, impossible to tame it unless you're willing to spend hours on end with a straightening iron or get it chemically straightened. *makes face* and even then it doesn't work too well.  

Koosei

Eggs.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:30 pm
Me and YETY messing around in AC:WW (Ghey sex eek ) I'm on the left and YTEY is on the right.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Eggs.com
Me and YETY messing around in AC:WW (Ghey sex eek ) I'm on the left and YTEY is on the right.

User Image
Nice  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:09 pm
Romyion
Eggs.com

User Image
Nice
I recently started over on AC:WW out of sheer boredom... I could use a good team to help rebuild my village...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:40 pm
~Xiloscent~
Romyion
Eggs.com

User Image
Nice
I recently started over on AC:WW out of sheer boredom... I could use a good team to help rebuild my village...
I'll help, and I'm sure YTEY would like to as well.  

Eggs.com

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games