Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:36 pm
CrimsnHawk
by the time you get a 650k OMGs will be 700k.

Just as by the time i get a NITEWARE HEADBAND they will be 250k.

Your signature makes me laugh. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:49 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Is it me or has anyone noticed the decline in random events since the server changes? confused
Beacuse most of the items you get from the random events seem to be inflating..
neutral

Speaking of which, I just got one yesterday.
Such a surprise it was, I haven't had one in months.
@Niph: I never bought anything! gonk Other than the tie, but that was 800g.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:57 pm
yalie5
Minielf
Idiot? Maybe. Boring? Definitely. xd
I think you've offended Charlie by your comments. xd xp

idiot?meh
I offended charlie? *gasp* i didn't think that was possible eek (wow that was really obnoxious of me. sry lol. but seriously I think that if i offended him he'd come back saying something along the lines of: "This is a grade A essay." and stuff like that. or maybe i'm being too presumptuous<- yup spelled that wrong. but if i did hurt somebody's feeling then oops. I'm sorry sweatdrop

I hate inflation!! die inflation!! it's because of inflation we're all poor!! who's causing this inflation any way? I wonder if gaia will ever go through a great depression in the market place in the near future.

Nah, I don't think Charlie reacts in the same way as we do. If he was offended, he'd probably *does mannerism* and then post another really long and boring essay. xd

Yeah Inflation sucks. I've tried really hard this time to amass a huge gold total, now more than 27K. But that's nowhere near enought to even by fairy wings, which I want. Maybe if somehow all the people in gaia became fed up an item and sold them enmasse at really cheap prices, then perhaps there might be a depression. But it's highly unlikely. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:25 pm
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess
Is it me or has anyone noticed the decline in random events since the server changes? confused
neutral

Yes, I haven't had a rare event for a month or three now. Plus I've never gotten a treasure chest or shining link to click before. crying

@ t0sh: same as mine! We can be like, the blood brothers! blaugh  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:57 pm
Tokioka
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess
neutral

Yes, I haven't had a rare event for a month or three now. Plus I've never gotten a treasure chest or shining link to click before. crying

@ t0sh: same as mine! We can be like, the blood brothers! blaugh

Oh joy. o_O xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 pm
Minielf
Nah, I don't think Charlie reacts in the same way as we do. If he was offended, he'd probably *does mannerism* and then post another really long and boring essay. xd
Yep, pretty much. Too bad I don't really have another long-essay ready... unless you want to read about very specialized topics written for people with the background (eg. "Vincetoxicum rossicum: Success Measures and the Corresponding Predictor Conditions in Highland Creek.") 3nodding xd  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:47 pm
@Minielf - try exchanging? *shrugs* Just ask him *points at Charlie

@yalie - there are depressions sometimes, I'm sure..

I never get rare events.. I've had like 2 PLs and 2 trunks in my whole gaian life.. >.<;; I did get a PL and a trunk on the same day, though.. no idea what that was about sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:37 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Minielf - try exchanging? *shrugs* Just ask him *points at Charlie

@yalie - there are depressions sometimes, I'm sure..

I never get rare events.. I've had like 2 PLs and 2 trunks in my whole gaian life.. >.<;; I did get a PL and a trunk on the same day, though.. no idea what that was about sweatdrop

I've luckily got two Pink links very recently, both from this guild!!! biggrin xd Before then, I hadn't got any rare events for nearly 6 months. Most of the PLs and Trunks I got happened when I was just a newbie and spent a lot of time in the Chatterbox and ED. Ever since I've become a permanent guild junkie, the freebies have dried up. xp  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:23 am
I guess I'm just unlucky.. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 am
Hm..
Normally I get an event about every 1000 posts but lately..
I haven't gotten any since I reached 30,000 posts.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:47 pm
tamcharles
Minielf
Yep, pretty much. Too bad I don't really have another long-essay ready... unless you want to read about very specialized topics written for people with the background (eg. "Vincetoxicum rossicum: Success Measures and the Corresponding Predictor Conditions in Highland Creek.") 3nodding xd

NO!! I mean, that's nice of you to offer, but we don't want to inconvenience you.

@niph: no you're not unlucky. I can't remember the last time i got a event.
@minielf: you're a guild junkie too?lol.
@dasg: i guess at some post point events should be harder to get but i haven't gotten as much as you yet and my events have stopped... hmm... maybe since there's so many new users around, they're giving the freebies to the newbies and us regular non newbie users will just have to deal with it... right? right? right?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:36 pm
The most random thing that has happend to me, Is....erm.

erm....

(TBC!!) sweatdrop  

Flammable Bait

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:46 pm
Yalie: Yep, ever since February list year nearly all my time in Gaia has been spent in the two or three guilds I'm a member of. Apart from such events like Halloween, Easter or Valentine's Day, I rarely post much in the regular forums now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:16 pm
Minielf
Yalie: Yep, ever since February list year nearly all my time in Gaia has been spent in the two or three guilds I'm a member of. Apart from such events like Halloween, Easter or Valentine's Day, I rarely post much in the regular forums now.

I wasn't even here for the halloween event. But lol i'm in more guilds than you are though I spend most of my time in this one.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:28 pm
yalie5
Minielf

I wasn't even here for the halloween event. But lol i'm in more guilds than you are though I spend most of my time in this one.

Are you sure? I'm a member of 6 guilds and spend my time frequently in 3 of them.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games