Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 pm
Angel had woken up and left the room unnoticed and saw Chris. Seeing she was covered in lashings and bruises, she went up to her and said, "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Esteban sat back down. "I think that will be all, thank you," he said. "If you will so kind as to have Rogi send the next person in for me and then feel free to relax in the waiting room or you have my permission to do some exploring around the mansion for a little bit, but don't stay out too long if you do go exploring."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm
Chris looked up at Angel and shrugged, "It doesn't hurt they are just there..." she said smiling, " Do you know where Esteban is?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm
"He is interviewing everyone, and let me heal that for you." She gave of a powerful source of pure light energy, as she cast her healing spell. she also tried to read Chris' mind when a voice other than Chris' said "Go away!" and Angel felt the voice was not welcome. "Chris? How long has that voice been talking to you?"  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am
"Yes sir Esteban sir." Siegfried replied with a grin. Pushing himself off of the chair, he strolled into the room where everyone had gathered. "Whoever else is next, bossman is all yours." With that said, he strolled over to an empty couch, ploped onto it with a sigh of relief, and quickly went to sleep. It had been a long time since he last took a nap and he was exhausted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm
Rogi hummed lowly and nodded as Siegfried entered. "Master Blaze, I believe it is your turn," he said as he began dusting things.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm
Chris looked at Angel her eyes filled with fear. "How did you..." She trembled. "Smart girl let me talk to her..."The voice chuckled in her head. "I have been in her head for a week and i am doing nothing but speak to her and lead her on a path of good."The voice lied convincingly. Somehow knowing that the Voice could not see her actions Chris shook her head, her eyes still filled with deathly fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:40 pm
Blaze got up and went to the other room and took a seat. "Alrighty then." he said.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm
"I can read minds." She told Chris before she tried again. Hearing the voice and seeing Chris told her two different things. Because Angel felt the good light in Chris and wanted to help, she tried to locate where the voice was originating, she just needed more time. Thank you for the compliment, but how do I know you speak the truth?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm
The clone of Esteban continued travelling in the specters grasp, uncertain of where he was going.

Esteban took the moment of silence to relax, while he waited for the next person to come in. He stood and walked over to a nearby window that looked over the front lawn of the mansion and the entrance to the necropolis. "Oh my," he said as he saw the sight before him. There were countless undead roaming around the entrance performing various tasks. "Very curious." He continued watching, while waiting for his next interview.

Rogi took mental note of the remaining guests that still needed to be interviewed. A new guest, Emily, Emily's friend, Edgar, Angel and Chris. This will be a long night, Rogi thought as he continued dusting.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Chris nodded slowly and the Voice chuckled in delight.My dear why would I want to to abuse this girls gift, I am helping her accept and grow with her gift." Chris rolled her eyes and sighed. She passed by a mirror and noticed that while this... whatever it is was attached to her it wasn't allowing her to collect light energy. SHe tried to reach out for light as she did often and then realized she couldn't grasp energy either. Her normally pale gold eyes had a grey tint and it was obvious she was losing power. Soon she would be a normal human.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Angel still had no idea where this voice was coming from, but Chris was losing power, Angel had no choice, she had to draw the voice's attention to her power. She took her Yakuri Boriel and cast the siphon spell to give Chris her light power, while maybe causing the voice to be baited.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm
Chris shook her head wildly and tried to warn her. The energy she tried to give bounced back into Angel and knocked Chris to teh ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:12 am
"Hmmm...This place seems unwelcoming. Someone here must be looking for us. It is possible another ATX is here. Wait, what is that? a body? Its Number 1, the one who attacked us. Strange...Theres blood on him...Thats impossible, he's an Android..."

Aether crouched down to examine the body. There was a large scar over Number 1's face, and a strangely familiar knife stuck into where his heart would have been. Even Number 1's stylish black and white hair was drenched red with blood. Only an Incubus or Succubus had the ability to turn things human...There had to be another Incubus in The Little Necropolis with them, lurking in the shadows. Altha was crouched down beside him. She noticed a tattered piece of paper sticking roughly out from one of the pockets of Number 1's cloak, and picked it up to read the familiar handwriting.

I'm in this city too. Your not alone. I've come to take care of some unfinished business with Aether. You will find me soon enough.

Aether and his sister were both confused.  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 am
Chris heard someone outside and peeked out the window to see someone crouched over a body. She wanted to go out there but she knew it would be stupid. She needed to speak to Esteban immediately.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games