Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm
(can we stop massive OOCing. it is ruining the guild. confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 am
Ryo enters and sees Kiyoshi sparring.
Roy watches for some time.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 am
"I got something to talk about with you, if you don't mind." Ryo says to Kiyoshi and gives evil smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 pm
A young girl with short green hair pulled back the door and peaked in. She then made her way in and looked around. "Um...Is this the place to learn jutsu." She said very shyly not wanting to be wrong.  

Masumi H Dekata

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm
*korioki was comeing in the door and bumped into the new girl* oh ... hi you must be new here well sorry 2 bother *korioki handed her a flier for the Kumo Smithy* with this kupon you get 20% off on 3 pucheses in the shop or you can exscage it for a fortification kupon at the store and get 30% off a weapon fortification ... *korioki ran around the room placeing 1 flier infront of each seat in the classroom* well then... my works done here biggrin see ya soon i hope might i add you look redface erm.. what i ment to say was full of spirit biggrin ((just bored so i need somehting to rp about and if u dont know here we use (( to start a OOC chat frame and a )) to end it ofc ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:30 pm
((Korioki please you are going to scare the new girl already *rolls eyes*))

Kiyoshi sensed someone had walked into the academy. He made a few seals and a clone of him appeared in the room with a smile. "Hello, I am Kiyoshi Hyuga...I guess i'm the teacher here since no one else does it." He laughed since they never did reappoint a new teacher.

Meanwhile the real Kiyoshi turned to Ryo. "Sure, what it is about, and who is asking?" He said in not his normal happy tone, he had a bad feeling about this new guy. But didn't know why, he then walked over to the man. "Let me introduce myself, I am Kiyoshi Hyuga." He said not wanting to be rude.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:38 pm
futashi entered the room and look around the class. "guess class did not start yet." he said in his mind. he then look at kiyoshi. "yo kiyoshi. just got back with my spar in leaf." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm
The girl jumped a little at how sudden people came into the room. She then looked at the man infront of her how called himself the teacher. "Oh um...My name is Masumi...Masumi Dekata." She said quietly and a bit nervious.  

Masumi H Dekata

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 pm
futashi looks at the girl and smirks he then walks up to her. and bowed. "i have a test for you follow me to a desk and we will start" he said, walking to a lone desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:34 pm
"Oh...Ok." She said walked over to the desk.  

Masumi H Dekata

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm
"There is only two questions i will ask. 1: what is it that you like of being a ninja. 2: what will you do in the future when you become a full shinobi?" he said, waiting for her answer and smiling at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Masumi stood there and thought about the questions a bit. "Well what I like about being a ninja is I like to help people and I hope to become a Medical ninja. So when I become a full ninja I will take up medical jutsu to help people." She told him hiding her shyness at this point.  

Masumi H Dekata

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:53 pm
"then if so, find the raikage or cherry. they are both well known in medic jutsus when you are at genin rank." he said smiling. "you did well. now one more question. what makes you, you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm
"Me?...Not sure. I'm just me." She said simply, their was nothing really special about her.  

Masumi H Dekata

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:12 pm
"well your wrong. everybody is special in there own way. may it be of taijutsu, to genjutsu. or if they are good in medic like you say you where going to be. i think your going to be a great medic ninja." he said, patting her shoulder. he then got up and walk to the door.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games