Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 pm
pyro appeared with a smile on his face "hey rebuilding the hospital I see" pyro said to Oron.

"well lets see if their's anything I can do" pyro said.

"lord snow can I help you rebuild the hospital?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:09 pm
((I sorta disappeared on ya guys if you didn't notice my last sentence. It's okay. >< The Hospital has been rebuilt, but it's only wooden and such right now. The old one was smaller but more complex. So if ya guys want to add bricks or more decorative stuff. Fine by me.))

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Zann's falcon landed right outside the hospital. He noticed that it seemed a bit...different. Hang on, make that...very different. Zann thought as he noticed that the previous white cement building has been turned into awooden building. He shrugged, then walked inside. Once inside he laid Zeno on a large white bed, well away from any chaos. Before any doctor could come he vanished in a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 pm
"Where did lord Snow run off to?" Oron kept on building.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm
"I dont know" pyro said getting some bricks and metal  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Zeno began to came too, trembling abit before calming himself down and using a medical jutsu to heal himself. He reccolected the events of the past and wiped some sweat from his forehead. He forced himself to stand up, and dissapeared, in a puff of smoke.

De-Vaughn07

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 pm
"wonder what's up with him" pyro said while builting extra parts to the hospital  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Mifune walked in while draggin Shika by his left arm. "Injured while training..." He muttered to one of the nurses. Almost immediately, they were greeted by a medic ninja who rushed by and looked at Shika's stomach. "Its not too deep. You said it was a Kage Bushin?" Mifune nodded, and the medic nodded his head.
"Since he used more than one bushin, only one fourth of his stomach was actually stabbed. It only broke the skin and travelled right up against his stomach. It didn't pierce anything internally, so he'll be alright after this..." The Medic placed his hands over the space where Shika's stomach was and a green chakra swarmed around the two. The healing went on for four more seconds, then Shika's wounds were fully healed. Only a tiny line was left as a scar, so tiny you'd have to stare at it to be seen. After a few minutes, Mifune punched Shika awake. "Bakayaro... You passed out from that? You forfeit those new headphones by the way..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Shika just stuck out his tongue, "I always have a spare," he said weakly. Then a bunch of joints fell out of his selves, "<.< >.> I never saw these."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Mifune looked down at the ground, then shook his head. "A spare, I'm sure. But of what, is the question..." He stood up and slung his katana sack around his shoulder. "Once you become a genin, I've decided on teaching you something amazing. Why that particular power, and why you, I've no clue. But something about you..." Mifune stood there for a second, pondering. Then he said:
"Something about you is interesting..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 am
Shika chuckled, "thanks Mifune sensei... when are the next genin exams?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 am
Mifune chuckled. "I'm not your sensei yet. Go talk to the instructors and proctors at the academy." Mifune stood and began to head out of the hospital. "Besides, there's something I still have to do..."

*Mifune to Metal Bamboo Grove*

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Shika was stubborn and followed Mifune even though he was seriously injured.

*shika to metal bamboo*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Zeno appeared and laid Ami down on a carrier, leaving a clone to tend to her, and he dissapeared. The cllone took a seat and read a scroll on the human body while he waited for her to recover.

De-Vaughn07

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games