Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCookie_Monstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:48 am
hey!
i'm on that guild for about a week and already fell in love with it wink
and i think it's about time to introduce myself xD

so i'm 17, live in Poland, Europe. My name is Zuzia, but in English it would be Susie, Susan, Suzanne, whatever ^.^
i may not be a great fan of anime and stuff but i really like gaia, i visit it every day razz
i luv books, music and old movies, and pets of course *hugs her dog*

ok, that's enough about me whee

EDIT: ooh, alternative rock is what makes me go dancing and singin around. when i'm alone, of course *wishes she had a better voice*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:51 am
Hi, my name, at least on here, is Cornelia. Izzy in real life. (Still not my real name, but I prefer Izzy) I am 19, almost 20. (December 9th) I have a boy-friend who is 19, almost 20. (August 6th) And a 4 month old son.

And I'm about to fall in the floor laughing because of this song. It sounds like the chipmonks singing. I'm always on, but due to stress and taking care of my son, I might forget to check out the guilds I'm in. I'm sorry if I don't check out this guild for a while.

So yeah, that's about all that I can share right now, because that's all that there is right now.  

ioaegwh gwgig

Generous Tycoon

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

BubblewrapWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:17 am
].Suzanne.[
hey!

so i'm 17, live in Poland, Europe. My name is Zuzia, but in English it would be Susie, Susan, Suzanne, whatever ^.^
i may not be a great fan of anime and stuff but i really like gaia, i visit it every day razz

EDIT: ooh, alternative rock is what makes me go dancing and singin around. when i'm alone, of course *wishes she had a better voice*

Poland? o:
yey, someone from the same timezone~ o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:37 am
BubblewrapWaffle
].Suzanne.[
hey!

Poland? o:
yey, someone from the same timezone~ o 3o

hey 4laugh and where r u from?  

iCookie_Monstar

anjelo14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
.names camillus.
.ages 14.
.lives in california.
.loves to have fun.
.plays basketball.
.uses photoshop cs2-3 biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:59 pm
name: david
nickname:blaze
sports: soccer  

-Blaze 4001-

En-Hui

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Name: Matt
Nickname: Kari
Sports: Ice Hockey; Kenjutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:22 pm
Lessee, I'm Aurora, previously known as many other names such as Misfit Skittle, Cornchip, Roy Crestrider, Danica Dreamweaver, JMasterRayven, etc etc. My real name is Nozomi (のぞみ), but I'm white, not Asian. I don't know why they named me Nozomi. And I'm 17-going-on-18.

I still live with my mom and dad, but that's not gonna last much longer since family matters have closed the chapter of my teenage life with the decision to "kick me out" when I'm 18. Because of that I'm hoping to get a job in the library at my community college on the 9th so I'll be able to move into a 3-room apartment with two good friends. =)

As hobbies, I draw, play the piano and violin, and swim. Swim team's a blast, but it's my last year. =( And contrary to popular belief, I do NOT play classical music. xD I play Three Days Grace, LP, Gackt, various anime/game songs, and mainstream music. NOT classical. <.<

Oh yeah, I live in Arizona, particularly in Death Valley. Today it's 128 degrees Fahrenheit. It's quite unpleasant. o_o

Um, I think that's all about me, I guess. Not much else. I have goldish-blonde hair and greenish blue eyes (more like bluish grey, in MY opinion). I'm only 5'3" and I'm average - I sure as hell am not skinny, but I'm not a fatty fat fatso either. I'm in between. I have a cat named Felix and another cat named after me. He's my adopted child cuz I'm scared of having babies. =3

Well I think that's enough about me. さよなら!  

Aurora Dreamweaver

Sparkling Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:51 pm
My name is Sammy and I'm 15
I'm Puerto Rican and I'm proud to be
I live in New York City(In the Bronx)

I Love heart :
My family & friends
My Pets
Ramdomness
Animals
The Yankees
Anime
Sushi
Computers
Gaia ^^

I Hate scream :
Emos
Negative people
Drama in the Hallways
Boston Red Sox
Mets
Homework  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm
HELLO I JUST JOINED. I LOVE SONIC(AND MARIO) PAINTBALL, SWIMMING,FOOT BALL,THE RED SOX, THE PATRIOTS, AND LIFE. IM WILLIN 2 CHILL WIT ANYONE...SO HOW BOUT U??? OOHH YA AND I LOVE DOGS 2  

east_side_gunslinger

east_side_gunslinger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Angelic Priestess Xena
My name is Sammy and I'm 15
I'm Puerto Rican and I'm proud to be
I live in New York City(In the Bronx)

I Love heart :
The Yankees

I Hate scream :
Boston Red Sox

RED SOX ARE AWESOME AND WILL AND FOREVER BE THE SUPERIORS OF THE YANKEES!!!!! everyone on the yankees is like a scumbag.. A.rod:cheats on is wife..... giambi:can someone say STERIODS!! the list just goes on and on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:15 pm
I'm known in the out side world as Chuck. I live with my parents, just about Philly, at the age of 22(told ya you wouldn't believe me if I told you). About to head into the armed service. Complete child and gamer at heart. Complete music whore, i have 20k+ songs on my computer, totaling over 60 days straight, and about 120 gigs of space. I'm always looking for more music to listen to.  

AdrianTepes

[DarkRaven579]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm
Hello all!^^
My name's Raven, I've been on Gaia since Febuary 2006. I'm unoffically addicted to Gaia. O__< I'm fifteen years old and I live in Texas.

heart Likies: heart
Gaia
Anime
My dog- Jake
Friends
My fiancee, M98!

stressed Dislikies: stressed
People who annoy me or just love to make me mad.

That's about it!^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:07 pm
hello

Name; Lindy
Age; 15
Location; Taiwan

hobbies

graphic design, photoshop, photography, art,
volleyball, softball, touch rugby, shopping, movies, gaia

gaia

i`m usually on gaia even though i appear offline :]
but if anyone feels like it they can PM me & have a little
chat.
I`m usually in the GD forum or the Profile forums

5 ` 0 / 15 ` 0 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Douix

Swampsackmcgee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:57 pm
hi my name is matt im 14 i like fireworks building things and stuff like that.i like to skate board and im going into 9th grade so thats prety much it.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games