Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:42 am
Longbow UK
thaxul
lol, i think there is a rumopur going around that these gifts will be openable today...but it is just a rumour.

I think people are just saying that because they know the event ends today. It'll be tomorrow that the gifts open, I bet.
as I said, its just a rumour. for all we know, the gifts will contain nothing! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:45 am
The whole point is so you can wear these items the next year.

What do you guys think the donation items are going to be? I sent my money wensday (because I'm that forgetful) but even by expresspost it'll only get there next week. gonk
I have to remember to send my January money in at he beginning of the month.

Edit: I can't spell wenesday. Or however you spell it. Mercredi, damnit!  

Caeleste

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:49 am
Damn, I wanted to get a Donation Letter. I don't have enough gold to buy one right now though -_- Stupid travelling and not being able to be on Gaia all day.

Oh well, if I like either of the items I guess I'll have to buy them after the letters open.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:52 am
I got four donation letters. Because one of my friends needs new items, and I might try and trade with the maker of the dancing avatar dolls, because they're so cute.  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:52 am
I got two sealeds for 7.5k whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:54 am
Random: when I get the chance, I'll get a picture of me wearing the AFK hat my friend made me for christmas.  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:55 am
I have one that I bought for 4k. Also it is spelled Wednesday Akiyo. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:02 am
Onoj
Also it is spelled Wednesday Akiyo. ^_^

See? French is easier.
Lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi, dimanche.
Compared to:
monday, tuesday, we?&&#xUH;Jgday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.

I'm never moving to an english province. I'd die.
stare  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:06 am
Lol well put. I have lived in the U.S.A. my whole life and even Istill have problems with English.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:11 am
What's wrong with the English language? gonk ...and remember, a lot of words in the English language are/derived from French. xp  

Khorkalba

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:11 am
Maybe I should go to France. Hell, they have good bread.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:16 am
Longbow UK
What's wrong with the English language? gonk ...and remember, a lot of words in the English language are/derived from French. xp

Blasphemy! The English Language is original and was invented by The United States of America because we are the best country in the world. If you say any different we shall...kill you. I have alot of harsh feelings about America dn the way we view ourselves if you hadn't guessed.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:17 am
Okay this is Zurgiea's friend, because she can't come on so she asked me to let everyone know.

She can't go on Gaia because her mom doesn't like forums *nodnod* so she won't be on until she gets home, sometime the 31st or beginning of January because she can hide it easier at home.

Oh, and she changed her username, Zurgiea is now Zamster.

3nodding

Marshmellows taste good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:26 am
Onoj
Longbow UK

Blasphemy! The English Language is original and was invented by The United States of America because we are the best country in the world. If you say any different we shall...kill you. I have alot of harsh feelings about America dn the way we view ourselves if you hadn't guessed.

xd ...Don't even get me started on my feelings towards the USA. I bloody hate the country! (No offense) sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:27 am
I have a new girlcrush!

ROTK EE, featuring Annatar!
PJ has made me squee.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games