Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm
Gohma felt himself slip underneath the water and jumped up sputtering. Water flowed out of his mouth and nose and he shook his head. The current had carried him a ways from his stuff so he swam back to grab it. Jumping out of the water and slipping his weapons and shirt back on he walked back to the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Gohma arrived late in the day and walked in. He decided to look at the books on earth jutsu.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Gohma grabbed the first book he came to and sat on the floor reading silently. He was seriously considering leaving the quest and returning home. He had been away for a few months now and he missed Tokuno and he other friends. He knew of his past and that was the reason he went on the crazy adventure. Sighing softly he dropped the book and walked out of the temple. Looking at the surrounding forest he thought of the other temples he hadn't been to. Deciding that eventually he would he vowed to go home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Miharu layed down and started sleeping  

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Ikkie jumped to Gohma from a high tree, with a scratch on his arm "I was off in the forest when I was attacked by 5 rogue ninja, they wore body armour and used kunai umbrellas, one of the kunais hit me, but i'm ok now, anyways, I took care of them, how was your time at the temple?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:07 pm
"We're going home." Was all Gohma said as he moved off alone away from Ikkie.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Ikkie was in shock "But why? we still have'nt visited all the temples"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 pm
Gohma sighed again. "The temples will always be there Ikkie." He walked away from Ikkie once more.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:17 pm
"What if a catasthrophe were to happen? then what? and why do you want to quit anyways?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:19 pm
"I'm not quiting Ikkie. You've been here for a week. I've been here for almost two months. I'm tired. I want to go home for a while. I want to see my cousin and my other friends. These temples have withstood almost a thousand years of punishment nothing is going to put them down now." Gohma turned around and walked back to the temple.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm
"Well, i'm going to continue with my own journey"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Miharu woke up "I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky. Make a wish, take a chance, Make a change, and break away. Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love. I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away!" she sang at Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:33 pm
Gohma grabbed his pack and called Zetsumei. "Get your stuff Miharu." He told her before walking into the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 pm
Ikkie smiled while listening to the melody, he knew Miharu would cheer Gohma up  

ThePheonixGuardian

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm
"So Miharu, your going too?" Ikkie sighed "I guess I'll have to go alone then"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff