Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10300 10301 10302 10303 10304 10305 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:00 pm

First on 10302
3 in a row!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm getting hungry..

LET ME BITE YOUR LEG!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:05 pm

TtheHero
I'm getting hungry..

LET ME BITE YOUR LEG!

*starts flailing sword*

You'll never get to it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Regulust
TtheHero
I'm getting hungry..

LET ME BITE YOUR LEG!

*starts flailing sword*

You'll never get to it.

You don't know My appetite.

I've been known to digest metal...
gonk

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Regulust
Ribbin
J of The Wind
Sigh. I cant take this...

Dude, your mom is disappointed in you for forgetting her birthday and not voting. Big deal. Is that really reason to go on a giant emo binge? Cheer up. LIFE IS GOOD.

Agreed.

This isnt the only thing that has happened to me concerning me and my parents. I always feel like s**t when I talk to them, and I believe it. I really believe that I am nothing more than a person to occupy space. I cant take the high expectations. I hate pressure. I have so many flaws that I dont even think there is hope for change in my behavior... To tell the truth, she IS right I dont give a flying ******** about anything anymore. I really dont. ******** it. ******** IT. ******** HER, ******** ME, ******** ACTION, ******** CARING, ******** LIFE. There. Im done. Im ******** DONE.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:12 pm

J of The Wind
Regulust
Ribbin
J of The Wind

Dude, your mom is disappointed in you for forgetting her birthday and not voting. Big deal. Is that really reason to go on a giant emo binge? Cheer up. LIFE IS GOOD.

Agreed.

This isnt the only thing that has happened to me concerning me and my parents. I always feel like s**t when I talk to them, and I believe it. I really believe that I am nothing more than a person to occupy space. I cant take the high expectations. I hate pressure. I have so many flaws that I dont even think there is hope for change in my behavior... To tell the truth, she IS right I dont give a flying ******** about anything anymore. I really dont. ******** it. ******** IT. ******** HER, ******** ME, ******** ACTION, ******** CARING, ******** LIFE. There. Im done. Im ******** DONE.

*hug*

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Teh AK
J of The Wind
Regulust
Ribbin
J of The Wind

Agreed.

*hug*

stare scream crying * hugs back*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm

J. Your parents have no control over you. You shouldn't care about what they think. The only thing that you should care about is your own welfare and happiness. So you forgot your mom's birthday. Thomas Jefferson's birthday is also an important date; I bet she doesn't know that. Maybe I should call your mom on the phone and guilt trip her for not knowing the birthday of the author of the Declaration of Independence.

Seriously though, are you happy with yourself? Do not think about your parents when you ponder this. Yes, they are a big part of your life, but they are entitled to zero control of your life, because it is yours.

If you don't want to vote, don't vote. We don't really elect the president anyway. Forgot a birthday? Who cares. I don't expect anyone to remember mine.

Waynebrizzle

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:29 pm

What a coincidence you would pick Thomas Jefferson...She works at Thomas Jefferson Hospital...
/Downer
Truthfully Wayne I am not. I am not happy with myself. I take small steps however to try and better myself, but it seems that I only move 1 step forward and 3 steps back. For the longest time I have based my beliefs on happieness and good health, but have spun my endeavors to be for that of others, because I have never cared for my own well being enough. Im such a fool I would give my own life to protect complete stranger. Thus is the reason for my career choice of a surgeon. I want to save others. ******** my life. I want to help others live and give them a chance to live.
My life is hard because of me and me alone. If I wasnt such a screw up, they would have no need to argue with me. It is my burden to bear, and my responsibility. I thank you for your kind words though.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Oy.

Nobody's perfect.

I've been given lots of bad press, becuse of my tendencies to be clumsy, or forgetful.

You sir, seem to posses good qualities.

In what ways do you consider yourself to be a screw-up?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm

J, your one true flaw is that you aren't me. But let's be honest, no one else is either. ;D
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Procrastination.
Forgetfullness of everything.
Oblivious to world and anything else imperative to our world/economy/future
Sometimes unreliable
Never seem to care enough or at all
I have to be told the same things over and over again to get it through my head, and I eventually neglect the lesson I have just learned
I never reach out to those who try to help me because of me feeling alone and that no one CAN help
Im often depressing, keep my feelings to myself.
Cant seem to do ANYTHING right
Use smiles as a facade ALL the time
Priorities suck
And other qualities that I cant seem to remember.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Quote:
Procrastination.
Forgetfullness of everything.
Oblivious to world and anything else imperative to our world/economy/future
Sometimes unreliable
Never seem to care enough or at all
I have to be told the same things over and over again to get it through my head, and I eventually neglect the lesson I have just learned
I never reach out to those who try to help me because of me feeling alone and that no one CAN help
Im often depressing, keep my feelings to myself.
Cant seem to do ANYTHING right
Use smiles as a facade ALL the time
Priorities suck
And other qualities that I cant seem to remember.

Well it's good you admit to things like this.

But hey, if someone can't look past these and see you fer you, then what good are they?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Sigh. Im sorry Cult. Ill stop bringin the mood down. See thats another thing. I can be ******** SELFISH. Time for Emo-J to leave.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10300 10301 10302 10303 10304 10305 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games