Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10319 10320 10321 10322 10323 10324 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are some things I can expect people to do.

Somthing that's just plain in their nature to do, no two ways about it...

I can't read everyone like a book, but some can be rather predictable.

Like my folks.

Am I predictable?

Nowhere near my folks, but I did have a feeling you'd ask to be crew in the clan.

I actually saw it coming.

Like a mile off.

actually 20 miles.

If we get more members I could see about hiring ya as crew.

It's to late I left the clan for a better one.
Gotta agree with T. You are pretty much a walking stereotype Reg

What do you mean?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Regulust
Zephyrkitty
When did quoting disappear?

@Reg: Yeah, California passed it. There were two or three other states with similar items, and all but one of those also passed. Needless to say, I'm pretty angry about it.

As am I. I honestly don't see why people should be offended.

As I've seen why should straight couples who don't love each other marry, but gay couples who do love each other can't. Yes I realize not all straight couples hate each other.

There was an article a while back about a straight couple who got offended because, with gay marriage allowed, the blanks were marked 'Party A' and 'Party B'. They wanted to be called bride and groom and apparently because the most neutral titles were used this ruined everything for them.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@Reg: Yeah, California passed it. There were two or three other states with similar items, and all but one of those also passed. Needless to say, I'm pretty angry about it.

As I've seen why should straight couples who don't love each other marry, but gay couples who do love each other can't. Yes I realize not all straight couples hate each other.

There was an article a while back about a straight couple who got offended because, with gay marriage allowed, the blanks were marked 'Party A' and 'Party B'. They wanted to be called bride and groom and apparently because the most neutral titles were used this ruined everything for them.

That's pretty sad.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Quote:
What do you mean?
Well you put up the "I don't care what you think." facade. Your story is centered around an unkillable bad a** who switches between evil and good. You even asked me to draw your character in a special bad a** pose. You god mod in RPs. I know a bunch of guys like that. My buddy Chase is almost just like you.

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's pretty sad.

Especially when you remember that you could cross it off and write something else above/below it.

Zephyrkitty
Regulust
Zephyrkitty

Pah.

Some people get butthurt over the most trivial things.
They're geting married. They're gonna spend the their lives together, as they confirmed..

As long as they resign to wedded bliss, Nuts to what they're referred as.

As long as it's not hurting anybody, let Madam and Eve or Adam and Steve be married.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Personally I think all marriage is wrong. Gay, straight, it makes no difference. Humans just aren't monogamous. Else they wouldn't have that "single phase".
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Quote:
Quote:
What do you mean?
Well you put up the "I don't care what you think." facade. Your story is centered around an unkillable bad a** who switches between evil and good. You even asked me to draw your character in a special bad a** pose. You god mod in RPs. I know a bunch of guys like that. My buddy Chase is almost just like you.

I only did it that one time cause the RP was horrible and I was trying to fix it.

My stories main character isn't un-killable, he dies many times. He's no bad a** he's just the main character. He becomes bad because he's under the control of the main villain. All I asked you to do was if you had the sword to have it the way he holds it. You don't know me at all.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Quote:
I only did it that one time cause the RP sucked and I was trying to fix it.

My stories main character isn't un-killable, he dies many times. He's no bad a** he's just the main character. He becomes bad because he's under the control of the main villain. All I asked you to do was if you had the sword to have it the way he holds it. You don't know me at all.
Okay Reg. Always so negative. You don't like anything, and you never want to compromise.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Does you character ever happen to wear an orange coat at one point, Reg?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Quote:
Quote:
I only did it that one time cause the RP sucked and I was trying to fix it.

Okay Reg. Always so negative.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Quote:

What do you mean?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Quote:
You don't know me at all.
Alright. Don't want to get on your bad side because. I have seen how you get. Sorry about the intrusion.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Regulust
Quote:

What do you mean?

You said your character dies many times.

I ask if he wears an orange coat.

As in a heavy orange parka that muffles his speech.

Do you understand what I'm aiming at?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What do you mean?

You said your character dies many times.

I ask if he wears an orange coat.

As in a heavy orange parka that muffles his speech.

Do you understand what I'm aiming at?

Of course not. I don't follow but my character doesn't have anything that covers his face.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10319 10320 10321 10322 10323 10324 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games