Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:16 am
Just Ruri. o wo I'm still a bit sleepy at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 am
Alrighty.
Has the Yojimbo event finished up yet?

stickdude

Generous Informer

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 am
Basically done, though technically I will probably allow Hiba to finish hers as well, even if she did get in her first post a little after the bell.

Also, all the items have been posted in the Lewt section for days.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 am
And now Misha has spiky ice hands. Yay! XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 am
Yaaaaaaay~

If that's all stuff from Bioshock, it sounds very... unique in terms of gameplay powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 am
I am here  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 am
The Vigors are from Bioshock:Infinite, the Plasmids are from Bioshock and Bioshock 2. The Armor and Weapons were from Dark Souls. The Aeons were from FFX (with the exception of Gilgamesh and Pandemona, who were from Various Final Fantasies and FFVIII respectively).

Though all of them were somewhat adapted for the Guild, it's mostly a pretty straight adaptation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 am
Aselia has a pony. That's all that really matters. mrgreen

@Zorc: Yo! *Waves*

@Arena: Ruri:

A character created one day when I realized there was absolutely no reason whatsoever for Ryofu to still be part of the Embryon. She only helped them out to start with since Balmung was there, and since he was going to a different group, I figured she'd follow. XD So I decided I might as well come up with a replacement, albiet one who may not be quite as... um... sizable as the one she's replacing. ^^

::Original Character (Atma User)::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name: Rednal

Quote:
Name: Ruri Konpeki
Nicknames:
Appearance:
User Image
Love Interest: None
Personality: Often shy and nervous, a trait which regularly lands her in the unfortunate position of being bossed around by others of her rank. However, this does a complete turnaround when she changes to Steins Gunner; it's not known if this is her real personality, an effect of the Atma Virus, or something else, but quite a number of people have been very surprised the first time she flipped out on them...
Bio: From a fairly young age, Ruri displayed an interest in weaponry, including guns. This being Japan, with its notorious firearms control laws, it wasn't exactly practical to let her get one... at least, not until they found out about a Government program designed to take in potentially violence-prone youths and turn them into loyal, hardworking soldiers of the JSDF. The short version of the story is that it worked. Unfortunately, this wasn't a major Government project; it was more of a minor initiative initiated fairly low on the totem pole, so they didn't have a lot of financing, and they ended up sharing a building with some other projects. Not everyone was quite as careful as they should have been, and an accident resulted in the Atma Virus being spread throughout Ruri's entire class. After the resulting bloodbath, barely a third of the class was left, and the program was ultimately terminated. Ruri was shipped off to the Embryon so they could more-or-less take care of her, and the original hope was basically that nobody would ever have to worry about her again. The Embryon's members know what it's like to be abandoned by authority, though, and at the urging of their bunny-eared secretary, they worked to bring out Ruri's latent talent. Her incredible marksmanship ability didn't hurt, and ultimately, she was accepted into the higher ranks. Many of the older members still tend to think of her as the kid they're taking care of, though, so she doesn't have all the respect someone of her rank usually gets...

Quote:
Atma Data

Arcana: Moon
Weapon: Dual Guns
Atma Brand: Light Eye
Brand Location: Right Palm

Atma Name: Steins Gunner
Atma Avatar:
User Image

Quote:
Atma Skills:

Elemental Affinities: ((Two Resistances, One Weakness; Add categories such as Null when appropriate))
Resist: Light, Dark
Weak: Water

First Mantra
+Confuse, +Posion, +Exhaustion, +Silence

Second Mantra
Maragi, Mabufu, Mazio, Magaru, Mafrei

Third Mantra
Phys Boost, +Fear, +Rage, +Old, Ailment Boost

Fourth Mantra
Phys Amp, Grimoire, Tetrakam, Makarakam, God's Judgment

Atma Skills
Pralaya, Salvation

Quote:
Items Owned:
-Arcus Diabolus (Ruri's Guns; Marksman effect)

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 am
Hello Noel. o wo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 am
Seems fairly straightforward.
What was the hang-up before?

-Be back in a little bit-

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am
You never replied when I sent her in. xd There are no other issues I'm aware of.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 am
I wonder what the chances would be of me being able to make a character like Enea...
Just thinking out loud. I don't have any plans, just thoughts. o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 am
...Depends on how plot-relevant she'd be? o wo I don't think there's any particular issue with just making a demon character, though you should have a good idea of who they are, why they're there, and how you plan to use them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 am
Well, more-or-less how you use Enea.
Plot-relevant? Only if she's involved with central characters, and knowing you and me, she most likely will be at one point or annother. XD
How do I plan to use them? Mainly as just a fun character. I used Enea as an example, A demon who just wants to relax and have a bit of fun, but can hold her own if she needs to, or at least has the uncanny ability to get the hell out of dodge. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 am
...It's spelled "Ennea". As Aselia can explain very well, there's two "N's".

As long as characters aren't gratuitously powerful and don't interfere overmuch with plots (unless they're Naniyori... but that's Naniyori), I don't usually mind too much if they exist. ^^  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games