Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

ATTENTION: There has been a MAJOR change in the summer plays. We are now only doing Beaty and The Beast. This is due to the small amount of rpers. If there are too many people to fit in all the different positions then we will add another play.

The sign up sheet for being a director or assistant director in the plays are up in the Events Sub-Forum. There will be 1 director and 2 assistant directors. If more than one person signs up to be director then the positions will be decided by dice roll (or random number option.) Please make sure you have read all the responsablities.

Also, to be an actor, your character must audition for the part. There will be sign ups to audition next week (or weekend). The roles will be asigned by the directors and assistants.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/Wonderlandx13/RiaM.jpg

Its our (unofficial) Ria mascot! (Saber from Fate/Stay night) I drew this for two hours. I think my CG skills are improving.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial: This is my official come back notice! I got computer priveleges back (although I'm not supposed to be on Gaia) so I shall sneak on like a ninja by Kurai's suggestion.

I may be on a little less, but I hope to get back into the flow of things after being absent for so long. sweatdrop I'd love to get to know everyone and start to RP once more. It may take awhile.. but I will start helping wherever I can 3nodding  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

Dirctor for the summer play is KuraiGekkou, assistant directors are Vamp_from_hell and Kisa_girl_chan!! Please refer to the work in progress sub-forum to check for your missions!!

Lastly there is a new events story line for the summer play!! heart

Event storyline  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: How interesting... There seems to be a School map now posted up in the school map thread.

I wonder who did it.. :: darty eyes:: XP.

Lets see. Some reminder on the dates and such.

May 13-14th are the dates Auditions will begin from the Director.. which.. just so happens to be me suddenly..

and on the May 15th Will bring the exciting conclusion of the Starfish pirate plot AND end the amusment parks date.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Sign ups for all other postions in the summer play are now up!!

Please sign up as soon as possible. Actors must sign up before they audition on the 13th and 14th of May.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: SEYLA IS BACK! she returns on her 17th birthday XD. ha ha Makie seasons of love and bohemian= easy. We did bohemian this year and I've done seasons like 50 times between show choirs and school choirs. But yeah people I'm back  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Auditions for actors was suppose to start today but since the thread is not up lets give an extra day or so for the auditions. Besides, tomarrow is Mother's day and some may be out having brunch or celebrating with their mommies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: I took over Rene's event for this short time just to create the audition area. i believe she will be fine with it seeing how i somonehow became the director of the play. Check the event subforum for more information on auditioners.

Only the actors have to audition. Who knows what parts Ragurk will give them. The Assistant directors should help actors guide on and off the area.

Since Mother day IS tommorow. I will extend auditions to to the 16th

keep in mind roxalis ends the 15th btw. And the exciting conclusion of Ai being kidnapped will come to the close!

By the way

Some of you may have noticed our Subforums have moved around. Apparently when Gaia was 'updating' It affected Ria high's subforum order and made it into something confusing like.

For now the Us crew members have no control over it. And the most we can do is hope Gaia online fixes it soon.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: First i wanna thank ALl of our spiffa-licious Ria high students who made the carnival event a very very fun and interesting one. I was a bit saddened that i couldn't have participated in everything that i wanted to myself DX oh wretched College exams.

And of course all of the ones who made the Pirate event lots of fun.

I shall award the two stars i promised tommorow ^_~ Cause for now the Kurai is feeling a bit puff-ed from Summer vacation and wants to chill out and work on a fanfic he wanted to start about 4 weeks ago. Expect a rather slow progress for the Summer play event. >_<;;

Auditions for actors have already begun in the event subforum as i announced last time and shall end tommorow Tuesday night.

And still no word from Captains guild about our rather interesting Subforum arragments >_<

Other then that. Kurai will be takin it rather easily and be takin a semi-hiatus so he can work on his lil ria bag entry Love love Oaka temple XD.

For this you will expect:

• Rather slow updates
  • Not much events coming from Kurai (who knows what the crew members might come up with)
  • Dead dead Kurai XDD
  • My Sig ID store closed

When will Kurai will return to Captainy Kurai?

Give me about a week ^_~ or less? or more? ::shrug::

Summer vacation = Naps for Kurai./  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: The summer play sign up sheet is closed and auditions for actors ends in about an hour at 12:00 pm EST. There are still a few of you who have not auditioned so hurry! Otherwise you will not be given a part in the summer play.  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
So, here's the deal...

One of my friends had recently died. Her name was Rebecca. Now, Rebecca had just turned ten, and was a spirited, nice, happy, but a normal-saucy attitude kind of girl. That's normal though. She was a bit of a wobbly skater, and she wasn't the best of the best, but she enjoyed skating and was in it since she was 4.

Well, anyways. A year ago, Rebecca had competed in Corner Brook and had slipped and fell on her head. She slipped into a coma for 36 hours. But yet, she insisted on returning to skating. She should have been wearing something to protect her head, and helmet or hat or one of those special headbands.. But no.

So, just recently, last Friday, she was skating a normal skate. She was doing crosscuts, stepping forwards, stopping, three turns and-- She fell. She stepped forward, rocked back on her heel and hit her head. Every one, even people who were on the other side of the rink heard her head hit the rink. There was no blood, no bump, no fever. She was perfectly fine. But she claimed it hurt... A LOT. Her mother, since there was no sign she was hurt, had stepped out to call the parents of other kids she would bring home, THEN she drove Rebecca to the hospital. She arrived in time.

The cat scan picked up nothing. They couldn't pick up any blood. The truth was, there was a crack in the back of the skull and blood had seeped in through. At that moment, the blood was too small to pick up, and so, they thought she was okay. However, the doctors kept her up anyways. So, before eight o'clock that night, she was talking to her bestest friends, their parents, her sister and her parents... After eight o'clock, in a blink of an eye, as she sat up talking to every one... She suddenly didn�t know who any one was. Later on, her brain had died... Or really, there was little activity. She could hardly move, she couldn't speak, nothing. The only thing that kept her alive was a respirator. On Mother's Day, last Sunday, they had to take her off the respirator, she couldn't just stay a human vegetable forever. Less then an hour later, she died.

The sad part is, this was the fourth tragedy in their family/third death. So... It's really painful for the family too. As for me, I still smile, heck I'm always smiling, but it's just really upsetting. Whenever any one mentions some thing about a head, or hospital, or blood, or death, I think Rebecca. And it makes me cry, because it's just so sad.

But, she also died happy, or at least she seemed happy. She said, before she lost her memory and anurrism killed her, she had said 'All I wanted to do was to drive around in the car and go to the movies with my friends.' So... if she was happy, it makes me feel better.

And so, even though I wasn�t her bestest friend ever, I still talked to her and stuff, so this really affected me too. And since I also wasn't Ashley or Kevin's, Rebecca's coaches, students, I wasn't talked to by some councilor person. And I'm still pretty upset, a little less then a week later...

This is why I'm announcing a mini-contest.

I will award stars to two people who can make a funny post and make me laugh. This contest really has no deadline. Just until I'm cheered up and over it, you know... So, yeah. If you would like a star, and are feeling witty and in a mood to write a funny post then try and cheer me up/make me laugh. Happy role playing!

Also, I might award a secret star as well! O.O I will say who got this special star at the same time I say who won my mini-contest. Since the rules state I can only give out two stars a week, the contest winners will be awarded their star on a Sunday and my secret star will be awarded the next Monday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: A thousand pardons for a delayed JuneBuggy Ship Star awards sweatdrop Thanks to one of our members here in Ria high *cough*Misao*cough* she reminded me about it ^^;;

Guess the semi-hiatus got to my head a lil bit.

Neways foutrantly i remebered who i had in mind to give stars out to.

I said 2 stars didn't I?

Lets bend the rule a bit and make that 4 stars XDDD I was worried i wasn't going to be able to read all the Ship posts, but looks like myself got caught up in Rping with some memebrs too! This allowed me to see a lot of wonderful RPiers about the guild, and might i add i had a wonderful time with everyone who RPied there. I only wish the event lasted a lil longer. 3nodding

with not more delays The 4 stars i decided to hand out goes to the following RPiers:

1. Always a hit with the boys: AngelTrinity
  2. Not so awsome pirate: Winny-chan
  3. Sgt.Sunshine
  4. And yes.. i know... she Rpied with meand All...Misao But she deserved it for the Lydia and all XD

I also have some very good memorable people i would like to point out that caught my attention the most:

1. Makie-san: If only we could have gotten you to Ai on time >_<. Loved all your posts and making Kurai meet her for the first time XDD.
  2. Joy_angel: if only you RPied more
  3. Ai`: I would of given you a star, but you are up in the 6s. I wanna see more Work from you XDDD BWAHAHA
  4. 8Track: i loved loved your first few posts, but they soon died out and i didn't see enough effort coming out from there... >_
  5. Raine_Falls: I was really really iffy and watned you to give you star for RPing with SGt. Sunshine. but i had to pick one or the other...

Kurai goes back into Captain mode this monday XD. Whats to look forward to? A storyline update, Summer jobs, and of course the Beauty and Beast roles to come in XDD.

::thumbs up::

Keep on Rawking Ria high!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Hello there! I am happy to announce our Guild Mule RiaHighSchool ! What will he be used for? Well from now on whenever we have an announcment, The crew members and me will send a send to all friendlist PM to everyone whenever a new announcment is to be announced! This is an optional Guild feature if you don't feel like checking back the announcments every now and then. So how will you get Ria High announcments by the means of PMs? Well Suscribe to him as a friend XD!

I hope everyone will find this feature useful!

And as for you crew members? How can you get into RiaHighSchool's Account? Look to this thread XD Crew only please : x!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games