Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:42 pm
((I love techno! 8D))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:24 pm
[SRSLY. KLAASH IS A SEXAY BEAST! Well vampire, since he's no longer demon.. xd <3 I love him.]

Lilli looked up at Klaash stare . Her eyes said, "Are you kidding me?" But instead she said. "Um.. Okay." She sighed. "I guess we could go in the dining hall and find someone there are lots of people there." Lilli said, then smiled. "I hope I don't embarass you by doing this." She warned him. Lilli took his hand and started walking to the dining hall.
As they entered the chatter of other residents. Oh Geez.. there are so many freaking people. Lilli thought as she searched for a table. Lilli spotted Janette sitting by herself. Lilli didn't know Janette other than her name, so Lilli directed Klaash and herself over to her table. Janette was aimlessly flipping a lighter cap open and closed, she was barely touching her food. When Lilli and Klaash sat down Janette looked up at her.
"Oh hey." Janette said, putting her lighter back in her jacket pocket. "You're Ben's little sister, right?" She asked. Lilli nodded. "Yeah, that'd be me, Lilli. This is my.. boyfriend Klaash. He's the half brother of Xellious Hellsinious, the owner of this mansion.
Janette nodded. "Yes, I know Klaash." Janette said. "And Xellious. His new wife Iori and I were friends before I left for Germany two years ago." Wow... I didn't realize how gorgeous Klaash was. He seems different..
Lilli looked surprised. "Oh! I didn't know you lived here before. How long have you been here then?" Lilli asked. "Umm.. well since I've gotten back, 4 days. But total it's been almost four years." Janette said, she sat up in her chair.
"Okay. So do you like it here then? Good service, house keeping?" Janette nodded. "Oh yes. I love it here. The food is delicious. I'm just not in the mood right now." Janette said. She pisked up her wine and drank some, then set it down again.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 pm
[[xD LAwl. Beast. :3 ]]

Klaash wasn't expecting Lilli to introduce herself as well as himself. He nodded and smiled when refered to. Though he didn't know her name, he'd seen Janette's face every so often around the manor. "You know Iori?" Klaash asked, directling his attention to Janette. "Huh," he said afterwards even though he didn't receive a reply. "I've lived her all of my live and I've never even seen her...strange...."

[[ THAT'S BECAUSE SHE CAN BE INVISIBLE WHEN SHE WANTS TO! ;D ]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Janette looked at Klaash. "Really? How weird.. I only knew and was friends with Iori. I had NO idea she'd end up marrying Xellious. That was unexpected. I didn't even know thet liked eachother.. I guess alot can happen in a year and a half.." Janette said, and laughed to herself. "So how long have you two been together?" Janette asked. She already knew from Tuesday telling her, but didn't want to tell them of Tuesday. For the fact he was supposed to be dead.

[DON'T FORGET [@TOXXI AND LAWLY] ABOUT OUR LITTLE PLAN.. IT'S GONNA BE ON THE NEXT PAGE, OKAY? If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me. biggrin ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:48 pm
"About a week," Klaash responded truthfully. "I can never keep track of days very well...Xellious always seems to know somehow...Heh." Klaash laughed sheepishly. As Janette spoke, Klaash was suddenly reminded of the time when his sister Tsshyeiah and Esloleiar were married. Klaash was a small boy of only a few years. Celleia wasn't even born then. It was a time when Xellious was very concerned and protective of Klaash; Xellious knew for sure that he didn't want his half-brother to be hanging around with such influence as Esloleiar. Thanks to Xellious's care and caution, Klaash was saved from a lifetime of insanity. Klaash distinctly remembered his first encounter with Esloleiar.

"Why, hello there...." A male voice said, his bright red eyes ablaze and a horrifying smile on his lips. His black shaggy hair was parting a bit so that both of his eyes were visible. Though clearly not Vampire,demon or human, his fangs were very prominent and gleamed in the dim lighting of a spare candle that was on a stand over by the back wall. The man towered over the small boy, continuing to grin and cackle to himself. Klaash continued to taking small steps backward, trying to get out of the shadow of the man who terrified him, every so often shaking his head as to repel his presence. "No," The young Klaash mumbled, contiuing to step away. Small tears welled up in his eyes and he began to cry, though too scared to sob and wail.

The next thing Klaash realized, there was a feminine hand on Esloleiar's shoulder. The hand was thin and slender; the nails all painted blood red and came to a point. The fingers attached to the hand slowly crawled up Esloleiar's neck untill their reached his jaw, and caressed his face slowly with the back of the hand. Esloleiar tilting his head to one side, revealing his exposed neck to the woman behind him. Two large fangs imbed themselves into the man's flesh, small trickles of blood oozed out of the fleshly made holes in his neck. The room was dark, and while Klaash hid in the dark, the woman behind Esloleiar, Tsshyeiah, did not notice her small half-brother watch her preforming the act of sucking another's blood.

The man smiled pleasureably, his eyes half-closed with content. "Easy there, Tsshyeiah." He said calmly, only too familiar with his sensation.

Klaash felt a hand on each of his small shoulders, causing him to jump unexpectedly. Another man entered the dimly lit room. "Do you know who is unwillingly observing you,Tsshyeiah?" A deep male voice spoke angrily in the dark.

There was a squishing sound as the fangs left Esloleiar's flesh. "You nosey, insolent, privacy-stealing, interrupting, good-for-nothing brother of mine!!" She barked, her face contorting into a sneer. "How DARE you come barging into my room! This is such an outrage I think I might even slit your throat, you b*****d!"

"Tsshyeiah!" The other male voice replied, now even with an angrier tone than before. "Our little brother is watching you."

Tsshyeiah threw back her head and laughed, clearly outraged and her blood boiling. "Do you think I care that some idiotic child that some slut gave birth to is watching us?! HAH! All the better for him to, maybe he won't grow up to be a coward like you,Xellious!"

"TSSHYEIAH!" Xellious roared, his voice louder than it had ever been before. Tsshyeiah, who was not used to her quiet little brother fighting back looked surprised, her eyes wide open. Xellious inhaled deeply,"I will not have you and your...husband," Xellious said distastefully," warp the mind of our younger brother. We share the same father, therefore he could inherit the manor if we were to die."

"So what!" Tsshyeiah barked at him,"Like that little wort will be able to do anything other than cry, HAH, I'd like to see him try."

"That is enough,Tsshyeiah." Xellious said, pulling Klaash out of the room and shutting the door behind him. Klaash could still hear Tsshyeiah continue to yell. "YOU AND HE WILL BOTH DIE BY MY HAND! I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!! HAHAHAHAH!!!"

[[ O.o Tsshyeiah's pretty demented too when she's really pissed off....]]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:50 pm
[[lol Okay. But everyone has to sleep. Make it dark. -Dims sun- Okay yeah. Cause they're sleeping and then the cloak and then AHHH!!!]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:15 pm
[[ stare It'd have to be day,stupid....]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:23 pm
[LMFAO!! I LOVE YOU ORI!! xd That was Hilarious. BUT still my idea.. except the purple part, that was yours. xD BEcasuse PURPLE IS SMEXZY! P.s. Poor little Klaash! :'( *hugglez*]

"I don't keep track of days really either, just years." Janette said. She decided to eat her food. She ate quickly and was done in a few seconds, not having that much food on her plate. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. "Um.. well I guess I'll see you two around. I'm going to go off to bed, I'm tired." Janette said standing up. "It was nice talking with you." She said, waving to them as she walked off. Janette ascended four sets of stairs up to her room. She opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind her. She went srtaight to her bed and laid down.

"How was that?" Lilli asked Klaash. She took his hand in hers and pukked their hands up to her face and kissed the back of his hand. "I'm feeling kinda tired myself." Lilli said. She leaned against Klaash.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 pm
[HEY I G2G. Sorry, D: But my mom said.. xp Well Ttyl<3]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 pm
[[[CRAPPIES! D:<]]

"That was wonderful,Lilli!" Klaash remarked, smiling back at her. She smiled back and leaned against his shoulder, tired by the event of Xellious's wedding, and just tired in general. He held her up right, his arms around her waist. "Do you want me to take you to your room?" He asked, leaning his head on the top of hers.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:05 am
[[Tuesday is taking the role of Jacob! lol He's gonna like stalk Lilli.]]

Tuesday saw that Lilli and Klaash had retreated inside and he followed them from a distance, careful not to be seen. He was wearing a dark purple cloak with the hood up so no one could see his face anyway.
Well if I can't stay with Lilli, then I'll watch over her. Maybe things are better this way, her with Klaash and me 'Dead'. She's doing great but the moment he leaves...I'll be right by her side. He thought as he waited for Lilli's answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Jin shrugged as he walked with Angel.
He didn’t really care where he was going as long as he had a destination in mind. He was tired of walking around the manor like a zombie with no point in it.

“The library it is then…” He said leading the way. Angel was pretty good with keeping up with him, whenever she slowed to look at something she would pick up her pace again to catch up with him. After a bit of walking they reached the library. “This is it.” He said opening the huge right door to reveal shelves upon shelves of books some neatly staked side by side while others were carelessly left open on tables or chairs. When he stepped inside the smell of old books greeted his nose. He didn’t care for it much. Fortunately it wasn’t too strong and was only noticeable when first entering.  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:28 pm
Klara looked towards the manor with a distant look in her eyes.
Taking in one last glance around at the beautiful and somehow sad surroundings she nodded yes.

She didn’t want to be there anymore. Outside. She wasn’t even sure she wanted to continue living at the manor. She had nowhere else to go but how could she get over Klaash if she saw him everyday?

Out of sight out of mind right? At least Klara had hoped.

But what about…all the others she would be leaving behind just to get away from him?
She thought about all of her friends at the manor.

And Jin…he doesn’t have anyone else here…

and she knew if she just waited it out a bit longer she would patch everything over with Lilli.

Then she looked at Ben once more.

And what about him? Even if they had only recently become friends, she didn’t want to leave him behind. How would he react if she left so suddenly? Somehow, she didn’t think he would understand her reasoning. He would feel hurt that she would choose staying away from Klaash over staying with him.

She sighed realizing her head filling with so many questions and worries.

Then she remembered something…

“Does it bother you that I have feelings for you?” Ben had said that to her right? Of course it was only about a day or two after they met. Maybe his feelings weren’t that strong then.
Klara sighed deeply in her mind as she tried to sort everything out.
The truth was…she didn’t even want to leave Klaash behind. She was sure someday, he too would be alright to be friends with again.
She had done it for seven years hadn’t she? It only hurt so much now because her broken heart was fresh. She tried to convince herself it would heal soon, even if it didn’t feel like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:24 pm
[Is back.. biggrin ]

Ben looked into Klara's eyes. They said no. It might be because she doesn't want to have to see Klaash and Lilli together.. I feel pain in her aura. She's really hurt by this. At least I'm here, trying to make it better. But She doesn't even really like me. Just friends.. He thought, reminding himself of the last part. "Do you now want to go inside? Because of Lilli and Klaash? I knew you liked, or like him. I.. uh understand if I'm not helping, and you don't want to go back inside.." Ben said, he cleared his throat, embarassed. Wow.. I feel stupid. sweatdrop
___________________--

Lilli nodded. "If you would that'd be nice." She said and smiled. She wished she could sleep in his room, she felt safer there. But her room was okay..
Lilli stood up, still holding his hand. For some reason she felt as though she was being watched. Trying to ignore it, she walked with Klaash out of the dining hall.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Angel, with eyes that were as round as could be, was simply amazed with the endless supply of books. She took a couple of steps into the library and was still awe-struck. She walked up to a table and picked up a book and opened it. She stared at the pages as if trying to read it or even wonder how many little letters could fit on one page. But then, something happened, a little frown crossed Angel's face. She held the book close to her, then put it down and looked for another. She turned back to Jin with the same expression, but then smiled.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games