Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 pm
Raven rolled her eyes though the smile stayed on her face. "Typical, early-morning Beast Boy." Giving him a lick on his ear, Raven stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:57 pm
"Alrighty than. i'll get Italius, Gemini get Vesta and bring her in," ordered Starfire.

Gemini smiled back at Vesta, heard her mother say something and said, "Yes, of course."

"And Robin you get Sirius," said Starfire as she picked up Italius gently but with a good grip of her teeth. She than signaled the others to come inside. she was acting more and more like a mother wolf and alpha female. Guessing wolf instincts.

Gemini than stood up put Vesta on her back and took her back to the castled.

"Wow is it just me or is your girl Starfire is acting more like a mother and alpha female wolf now," said Cyborg as he told Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 am
'Shut up Cy' Robin mused moving other to Sirius he picked him up with his teeth gentlly placing him on his back. Sirius was fast alseep due to the lack of sleep he'd had. Robin made his way into the castle to their room placing Sirius down on the ruined bed.

Spider-robin wacthed the others go in remaining in the tree. He liked the rain and besides these may think he cramped thier style. He stared at the lake waiting for the rain.

'Wha-?' Beast boy grunted disorintated as he staggered to his feet his eyes droppy as he coutninouly yawned outloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 am
Raven watched Beast Boy. Her ear twitched in slight amusement. "Come on." She said as gently as she could. "The others are probably wondering where we were." Raven began walking to the room where the others were, glancing at Beast Boy once in a while.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Starfire walked in behind Robin and placed Itlaius on the bed next to Robin. She than layed herself down on the bed next to them both.

Gemini walks in and places Vesta on the bed with her parents and the other tow pups. "Sweet dreams Vesta and you other two," said Gemini with a smile.

"Going to sleep in the library again?" asked Starfire.

"Nah, I'll sleep here tonight," replied Gemini as she hopped onto the couch bed that's next to the cloesed window. "Hm, not much of a ran person," she said.

"I do certainly like the rain but right now I don't want to be in it since I want to be near the pups and my love, your father," said Starfire.

Cybrog walked into the library and layed against the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Vesta did a fake yawn and closed her eyes pretending to go to sleep.

Argent curled up and fell asleep with her head on her paws.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm
Starfire culred her tail up around the pups as they slept. She than layed ehr head down and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:18 am
Beast Boy followed Raven, his eyes drooping in sleepiness. What had happened last night still seemed like a dream, but he knew that it wasn't. Beast Boy came to a halt and flopped down on to the ground once they came into one of the bedrooms.

Raven laid down beside Beast Boy, smiling at the warmth from him. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:15 pm
Robin looked towards Gemini and said, "Not going to bed yet darling."

"Hm," Gemini looked at her fatehr and said, "I remember when you use to call me that, heh darling." She smiled towards her father and said, "I missed being a child and little but that's over for me now."

"You know you'll always be my little girl or should i say darling," said Robin with a smile. "Yeah, I missed when you were little but you were kind of a handfull but I still delt and loved you as my own. And look at you now you've become a beautiful young lady," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Craig sat near the window and looked at Gemini as he said,"yeah she is."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:27 pm
Vesta opened one eye and noticed people still awake. She closed them again waiting for the others to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 pm
Gemini stared at Craig at what he said.

Robin looked at him as well and had a little father over protective look on his face now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Craig looked at both of them before he realized what he said and his face turned red as he nervously said,"I mean other people think you're pretty, not that I don't think that you're pretty. I mean ummm........"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:44 pm
"Well, get some sleep you two," said Robin as he fell asleep.

Gemini blushed and laughed at what Craig said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 pm
Craig sighed and thought to himself I'm such an idiot. he then waited till he thought everyone was asleep and quietly left the castle.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games