Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

pokebulbgrl10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:46 am
"Wait! I'm not human," he blurted, Eclipse would be so pissed, "I'm a demon lord, I could help you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:50 am
Shirou materialized a metal bow in his left hand. In his right formed a sword with a blade that resembled a drill, and the sword...morphed...into a single thin rod of golden light. Nocking his golden arrow, he used Reinforcement on his eyes and started tracking Buu's movements.

A powerful gust blew around Saber as she began to release the spell that kept her sword hidden. Within moments a golden knight's sword appeared in her hands, emitting a bright golden light from it's blade. She raised the sword overhead. "Ex..."

However, the next moment Buu was completely gone. "What the...Saber, stand down. He's gone." Shirou's weapons disappeared, and Saber gripped her sword at her side.  

Kyo Emiya

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:55 am
Muraki was able to use his own powers to keep the Nurse's room safe, so that he and Raenef were ultimately unharmed. He walked out once he was sure things had settled. He went out and noticed Goku. He slowly approached and took his arm to check for a pulse, it was there. He stood up and looked at the hole left from the wave, since it had destroyed the school practically there was a wall missing. He looked at the other group, and into Tsuzuki's eyes.
"Muraki," Tsuzuki hissed, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"It's my new job, as this school's nurse," he smirked.

"Yea right!" Tsuzuki growled, "I know what you're up to!"

"Ah, Tsuzuki, always jumping to conclusions, I'm just a simple doctor who wants to help the community," Muraki smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 am
"Is he one of the bad guys?" Raenef ran out and stood next to Muraki, glaring at Tsuzuki.  

pokebulbgrl10

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:39 am
"Yes, Tsuzuki is a very, very bad guy," Muraki looked up at Tsuzuki, "How many have lost their lives because of you? Too many to count at this point I think."

Tsuzuki froze. Muraki was taking his favorite path to success against Tsuzuki- bringing out Tsuzuki's past.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 am
InuYasha growled. "You psycotic b*****d." he muttered seeing Muraki and glared at him holding his sword threateningly.
Kagome got her bow ready once again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:27 am
Access sighed as Buu left feeling it was finally alright to let his barrier down.

Fin watched from above, seing everyone focused on Muraki and Goku, she silently began to fly behind the group ready to fufil her mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm
Raenef looked at the two threatening Muraki, "No, don't hurt doctor Muraki! He's very nice. He helped me."  

pokebulbgrl10

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:07 pm
Shirou glanced around, and realized that the one they tried to help earlier was Fin. Rematerializing his bow, he made to create another arrow before he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"It's nice to see that you survived the 5th Holy Grail war afterall, boy," Lancer said as he materialized. "However..." He poised with the tip of his red spear pointed at Shirou. "...don't expect me to concede defeat to you. Just because you were the victor the last round doesn't mean you will be this time."

"Wait a minute, Lancer," Saber said threateningly as she raised her sword. "If you want to get to Shirou you have to go through me."

"My spear did last time," the man said arrogantly, "though you did dodge the worst. Now it's time to see which of us is truely greater. The only difference between now and last time...is that we know who the other is...King Arthur."

"Same to you...Cuchulainn!" With that, the two Servants lunged at each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm
"Nice?! What the ******** kind of lies has he been feeding you?!" InuYasha shouted at the kid. Getting turned into chocolate, eaten, and then regerjutated had put him in a really foul mood.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

pokebulbgrl10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 pm
"He gave me a band-aid," Raenef pointed to his bandaged knee, "And he told me about bad guys who stop him from helping people, and I'm guessing you're one of them, since you're with that guy," He pointed to Tsuzuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:10 pm
"Just because he gives you a ******** ing bandaid doesn't mean he's a good guy!" InuYasha yelled trying to reason with the kid.
Kagome sighed. "Please believe us. We don't want to hurt you." Her bow dropped a little as she shouted this.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

pokebulbgrl10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:16 pm
"But he's a doctor, he likes to save people's lives and hates for someone to lose their life, he said so himself," Raenef said, "Why don't you like him? What'd he do to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Shirou didn't know what to do. Lancer had helped them last time, but now he was determined to win this round. If he jumped in to help Saber, Lancer's spear would run him through the heart. Since he didn't have Avalon in him anymore, he wouldn't be able to auto-regenerate his wounds. On the other hand, if he let Saber alone, he could lose her. Losing Saber is the last thing on his mind, but he knew that she'd use the Holy Grail to bring him back, killing everyone in the city.

He then realized the shouting match taking place, and ran over to check it out. Seeing Tatsusaiga bared, he materialized his dual-swords, and searched for a target. The boy seemed harmless, but he didn't like the grin on the man's face. He felt very uneasy, and Shirou poised on his toes to charge.  

Kyo Emiya

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 pm
"He murdered my friend," Tsuzuki said angrily, this was just like with Camille.

"Your friend?" Muraki pretended not to know who Tsuzuki was talking about.

"Don't play dumb, Muraki," Tsuzuki snapped, "You know damn well I'm talking about Hisoka!"
"Hisoka? No, silly boy, he died of a terminal illness, I did all I could to save the boy," Muraki pretended to be sympathetic, and according to the hospital records, it was the truth, "I know how hard it must be for you to deal with the loss of a loved one, but that's no reason to take it out on others."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games