Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:22 pm
"Yeah, I think so." Alcina stood carefully with Sui's help, then started hobbling over to the cave. "Thanks for the support but..."

Quicker than you could blink, Alcina caught Midori's (who was carefully hidden from view if you weren't looking) eye. "Now!" The princess jumped away from Sui at the cave's entrance, keeping herself a safe distance from the trap.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:07 pm
((Guess who my avi is cosplaying as? xd ))  

RubberDuckieMafia

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:08 pm
((This is Memory, btw. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm
( rofl IT'S SUI-KUN~ )  

Leri
Vice Captain

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:12 pm
((Yyyup. *has been wanting to do this since the fish fins came out* xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:32 pm
Midori had eyed the scene. Green eyes peered through her hidden spot as she silently giggled to Alcina-'neechan's acting.

Poor root, it wasn't it's fault! But thank you for playing along!

She tugged the rope, the contraption it held falling. That contraption was, in full, a wooden bowl-shaped container that she had found, and inside it was lots and lots of water. The bowl was attatched to the rope, which, when she pulled the rope. Water fell, water that would spill upon the poor victim below it.

And whom would be below it? A certain merperson.

Midori squealed happily as she jumped from her hiding spot after pulling the trap. "Got'cha!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:41 am
((btw, leri... It was Sui we were targeting. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:53 pm
( I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! rofl )

A wave of confusion came and Sui raised a brow. Exactly what was going on? However, without much time to think, a bowl fell to his head and suddenly, he felt constricted. A glow came around his legs and suddenly, a cerulean fin came into view. He silently took the bowl away from his head and placed it at the side.

Feeling amused, he laughed at the two and their plan.

"What exactly was the purpose of this?" He asked.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:25 pm
"Purpose?" Alcina was mildly put out by the fact Sui wasn't the slightest bit annoyed. He was obviously going to be a tough one to crack. Nothing a bit of determination couldn't fix, however. It was probably for the best anyway, since she needed to get everyone mobilized. Now that the princess thought about it, turning Sui into his fish form wasn't the quickest way to go about things, but that was worth it. No doubting that. "We needed a purpose?"

Alcina thought for a bit, then grinned. "Morbid curiosity? I think that's a good enough purpose, don't you Midori-chan?" the princess asked sweetly. She held up her hand to high five the younger girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:24 am
Midori pouted.

A certain pink haired male used to be awesome to tease...as she remembered. Sui just wasn't as easy. Why, she could recall when she showed him a large praying mantis and he totally freaked out. His body had launched a good two feet before yelling to keep it away.

It was so amusing!

But he wasn't around... Her green eyes turned a sad shade for a brief moment before she was awoken by Alcina.

She smiled, giggling amusedly as she returned the high-five, nodding. "Yes! We were curious!" Playfully she stuck her tongue out at Sui. "So hah!"

He hands rested on her hip then, smirking. "And you have to admit it was a very clever trap too, right Alcina-'neechan?"

NekoNoTsukiyo

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:41 am
((I should probably catch up on this...*so worn out from work* Someoneshootmenowplox))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:56 am
MemoryDragon
((Hey, now. I've only ever had to pull two all nighters... And one of them was for a 20-paged research and critical analysis paper. stare Yeah, that one wasn't fun.))

((OOC: What college did YOU go to? I wish I had gone there. I pulled plenty of all nighters. Of course, art takes a lot more time than writing papers for me. xP I want to say that I probably spent at least a good two full months without sleep during my 4 years at college...and most of that time was my senior year. hah
*sigh* *catches up on occ posts to Mem and other TSK'ers* I miss all of you sad We should plan to get together one night <3))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:04 am
((OOC: x3 Omg....LOL! I really needed that, gals! *giggles at the scene* Ahh...turning Sui into his merman form. I wonder if Rhian was watching. *wink wink nudge nudge* We should probably plan how things will go after Mem leaves us for 6 months *grumble* I absolutely forbade her to go...but she won't listen to me. I'm just gonna miss her so durn much. *sniffle*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:20 am
((I should be able to get on at least some times. I'll make posting in the thread proirity. xd Not like we move all that fast anyway... sweatdrop ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:16 am
"More than clever. Pure brilliance, if you ask me." Alcina always took pride in her pranks. She was, after all, one of the few people who could turn the castle upside down in a matter of moments. One could gauge the greatness of her pranks by the number of guards sent out to look for her.

But now that the fun and games were over, it was time to get to business. "Alright, as soon as Sui gets human legs back, we've gotta move out. We've got a lot of ground to cover today if we're going to get to the wolf clan."

Looking around, she didn't see a certain someone in question. Really, she should have been relieved to find out that he wasn't there any more. But instead she just felt even more hurt. It was like a complete rejection.

Biting her lip, she looked around for another certain person and didn't find him. Only Taffy and a sulking snake was left in the cave. "Where did Bran go? Did his fever die down?"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games