Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Key To The Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm
Masumi smiled evily behind her mask. If this played out the way she wanted it to, She could have her revenge on the pig. But first, she'd have to find a way out of here. She closed her eyes in thought. But when she opened them and saw the clones ready to defend her, her evil smile turned to a happy one. She then shook her head, hair flying aroud her face. She had to get these thoughts out of her head. It didn't matter that his hair was such a beautiful shade of brown, of his eyes were so easy- Masumi immediately cut her thoughts off. This was not the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm
"Unfortunately Shinji, I cannot answer your question, I was not at the gates. I've just come to cloud." Ryoko looked up at the beast again, somewhat afraid that it may perish.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Shinji sighed and created a clone with a faint hand twitch.
"Nod if the beast answers my question yes. We have to know for sure." The clone nodded, this one having the exact knowledge Shinji had been running in his head.

Down with Masumi, one of the clones quirked an eyebrow at her tossing her head. It gave a small reassuring smile before its head spun away at an imagined noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:22 pm
Masumi sighed at the smile. He was so-"Gah!" She yelled out loud. This was so irritating. These thoughts had to get out of her head! She was a ninja! She shouldn't be feeling these things!  

Key To The Heart

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm
The demon looked from shinobi to shinobi. It wanted to talk, but in this form it was pointless. It put a hand on the one asking questions, then on the blind one. It stood up and limped over to the giant pool of blood that it had created when it fell through roof and slammed into the floor. It started to form another pentagram, this time much different from the one that it created at the gates. The demonic fingers ran through the blood, and it seemed thicker than human vial, and it stood in its place as he formed the symbol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:58 pm
Completely forgetting Geiho, Shinji spun around when his clone gestured frantically at him.
"I... I was right... Ryoko-san, we cannot let this beast die! If it does, we're all doomed!"

Downstairs, the clones spun around as one, looking at Masumi worriedly. From her shout, they thought something had slipped past them and was hurting her. When they saw her rubbing her temples, they sighed in relief.
"Oh good.. you're safe." One clone said, before they turned back out to guard.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan furrowed his brows in confusion as the demon put its hand on him. Before he could ask, however, the beast had gone over to the pool of its own blood, when it fell through the roof. When the pentagon started forming, Quan leaned forwards slightly, excitement pumping adrenaline through his small body. The overwhelming smell of blood was nausceating, but in a situation like this Quan barely noticed it.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Masumi nodded. "Yeah." Masumi took a few steps back. She ran as fast as she could jumped over the clones, doing a flip in the process. She landed, albeit stumbling, and began to run up the steps.  

Key To The Heart

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm
The demon had finished his work and looked at. It seemed like forever until the demon put a hand up to scratch it's odd shaped head. It was supposed to happen! What did it do wrong! The large beast formed a handsign and uttered something in a demonic language. A loud bang and a small puff of smoke plummed from infront of the demon, it extened it's right hand and seemed to take hold of something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 pm
Shinji's clones dashed forward, rushing after her. They had been told to protect her, and they would!

Shinji stared at the beast warily. It hadn't seemed like it would fight before, but now it was summoning something else... Shinji's eyes widened as he realized something else. He turned fully to the beast.
Can this thing summon what we need to beat the Archangel? He wondered, before turning his head towards the stairs behind Geiho as a rush of footsteps came from that direction.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 pm
((LOL for some reason that image seemed really funny...a scary demon scratching its head xp Ok ignore me I laugh at everything.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Masumi came rushing out of the darkness, forgetting what she was doing and glomped Shinji. Se had a huge smile on her face. "Hi, shinobi-kun!"  

Key To The Heart

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Shinji could only blink. One minute, he was wondering what a beast was summoning, the next he was on the ground, with a cute girl on his chest shouting in his ear.
"Uh....... hi. My name is actually Shinji."

The clones came up the stairs and guiltily looked at their creator.
"Sorry boss, she got past us. Is it safe?" At Shinji's nod, half buried in Masumi's hair, they gave sighs of relief.

((It is, really funny. Especially if you look back at the page where he put the pic of the beast and imagine it scratching its head.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Oni where's Mikyo's profile located? I'm trying to work something out blaugh ))

The tension and uneasiness in the air was choking. Quan, however, was the only one who could feel it. As the beast reached into the smoke, Quan faced upwards expectantly. He was trying to piece everything together, what he already knew and what he sensed. It seemed as if this beast summoned the demon at the gates, but not intentionally. It paid a large price for that summon...could it have been a mistake? Was it trying to summon the "real thing" now, in the dorms?

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Gohei had no clue what to say. He only stared forward in silence, watching the dying demon. This creature was useful to them? Why would they be doomed? Gohei tightly gripped the scroll he was carrying. He wanted to help, but his fists couldn't heal wounds. He only stared on, feeling helpless with all of his physical strength.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games