Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm
Noah dodged the punch glaring at Himura. "Look here you little b*****d, you don't know me, so you can just shove it! You don't know my feelings toward these tow, so shut the hell up!" he said angrily. He swung his leg at Himura in a sweep. His eyes started to have a red tint.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm
A body began to come up from the ground behind Sin. Endency head was soon visible. "So what did i miss wile i was in the underground." Endency said laughing at his pun.  

Endency

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 pm
"I was once a young man myself and I know what they want!" Himura jumped over the leg and aimed a punch at Noah's nose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:50 pm
Sin flashed back at Endency, "WE lost a few shards, but were about to get one, just wait for my command to attack ok, untill then hide and watch." He said, hidding their conversation.  

Sindenky

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Karin stopped both of them, "Quit being stupid and lets go get the damned shard you idiots!!" She stormed off into the town, disappearing into a crowd.
((ILL be posting on Karin so she is MIA in this fight, BTW Karin_inuzuka,=Ninja_lord.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 pm
((It's fine with me))
Exodus ran in the middle of them both his hands shot out and created a glowing wall, that they could still see through, "Knock it off. Don't make me put up more walls and put you both in little boxes like a mime..."

Forsaken Exodus

Endency

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm
Endency nodded and slowly went back down into the ground. "i'll be in touch." He said right before his entire body had disappeared. Endency then traveled underground to a new location that he saw best fit for the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm
"I'll get him eventually," Himura said as he started to cool off. "So what is the plan?" Himura asked.  

Justinh1634

Reptile621

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:56 pm
sevias was running just ignoring every ones bickering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Sin began to Explain, "Ok, in this town, there is a person with a large portion of the Enigma, he can manipulate just about everything including human body structure, he has manipulated the body of 7 people and they are called his, 'knights', they protect him, he belives that this power is the act of god, and if anyone trys to opose him, her will kill them, AKA us, so we are going to have to take down him, and his 7 'kights' befor we can get the shard, if we get this, you should all have a major advantage over the enamy." Sin looked aroud at their experssions, wondering if Karin has been captured.  

Sindenky

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm
"where are we going" amie asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 pm
"So are the knights always with him or do they more patrol the city" Endency said into his head set.  

Endency

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 pm
Inside the town, Kova, the preiest with the Enigma, was watching them through the Eyes of a bird, "I see, so the devil tests me with his minions, i shale send them all to gods door steep, fear not my children, god will care for you, and my Knights will act as his hand." Silently the 7 men standing behind him nodded and headed out, they all walked through the streets of the town, ordering silently for all citizens to return home, or take shelter.

User Image

this is what the Knights look like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm
"Im not sure were exactly the Knights are located." He said as a stament to all yet secretly answering Endencys question  

Sindenky

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm
Exodus lowered the walls and turned to Tyler, "Alright...doesn't sound that hard..." He cracked his knuckles ready for a fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games