Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:07 am
Zann's eyes softened slightly,
"JZ made you life hell? Your past...am I correct? Wow, I didn't know Kouga was close to Neko...and how did JZ affect her?" He ended his sentence sharply, feeling curious and suspicious at the same time.

"I don't know anything else about him...only that he's a year older than me. And all I know of his appearance is through the wanted posters in the village." Zann said with a bitter tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:10 am
"well just look out zann, because he wants to kill us xp  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 am
"Kouga?" Zann looked quite shocked, even though he knows absolutely nothing about his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 am
*I let out a sigh.* "My past and my present. Every day I wake up worried that today will be the day he'll come and try to start his killing spree. He and the members of my old gang have made me bitter. Cold. Uncaring. It's taken me a long time to try and move past those things. But when I first came to the village those things still sat inside me, thus causing me to create quite a disturbance for Neko and Kouga. So much so that I sent Neko crying and Kouga slugged me in the jaw." *I look into Zann's eyes.* "I only pray that you'll be able to meet Kouga some day. The Kouga Neko and I knew. And I'm pretty sure she means JZ. But you don't have to worry. JZ doesn't know you exist........ yet"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 am
Kiyoshi looked at everyone. "Wow lot of stuff over my head." Kiyoshi said very confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 am
Zann listened with interest to Korn's story,
"In the Dojo I was taught not to talk unless I had to, that was the first thing they taught me. I guess I've broken their golden rule now." He said it with a regretful voice. He then looked into Korn's eyes,
"When this JZ comes, I won't be an easy target. I can guarantee you that." He swore to himself to get stronger, before JZ could cause harvoc to the village.  

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 am
"Well you're not the only one who's broken a golden rule. I've broken two back home; 1. Show no mercy & 2. No one leaves.....or else. The fight with JZ won't be one of brawn, but of cunning. He'll strike quietly, quickly, and in an isolated place. He's not that strong but he's the gang's best hit man and his poison is..... horrific. I don't even know if Snowy could cure it. It's fast and very very painful. But again, he doesn't know you exist. Right now his only targets are me, Kouga, and Neko. He'll go after me first, his primary target. Then probably Kouga and finish with Neko. But I'll kill him. I've beaten him twice, I'll beat him again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 am
(Well night night everybody! c u hopefully tomorrow!)  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:55 am
Zann's eyes blazed when he heard more about JZ. People who use poison, to sneak and kill...are cowards!
"If he goes and kills one of you..." Zann drew Kisokutenshu so fast that no one could see him do it,
"I'll kill him." He ended in a quiet voice. He then got up and turned to leave for the training grounds,
"Time for my training again, if anyone needs me I'll be at the training grounds #1" He wind flickered away, and disappeared in a gust of wind.

((I won't be on tmr everyone))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 am
*walks into neko's house*
...........am i missing a party or something?  

Unloved_Toshiro_Hitsugaya

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 am
jedi appeared at the place sorry to have to sat goodbye neko but i have bussiness to take care of, now try not to start a fight jedi dissapeared  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:25 pm
*brile then gets up and walks to the door*

"i'm going to the hot springs." brile said as he left for the hotsprings  

brileone

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Kimoshi walks in front of Nekos house then knocks on the door. Neko!!?!?!? You in there!?!? Kimoshi Waits for her response.

(I made another account cuz Jedi killed me, im back in cloud!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 pm
*opens door*
is it something important kimoshi?  

Unloved_Toshiro_Hitsugaya

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:36 am
Zann's wind clone walked to Neko's house after sensing a new chakra, one that he has never felt before in the village. Fearing that it might be an intruder, Zann had sent a clone to check. He say Kimoshi, and relaxed as his chakra was not powerful like Asaba's or Oroami's. He nodded a greeting to KKimoshi, wondering if he was a newcomer.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games